i have a sugestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a sugestion

tell us when to expect next big update weather it be rebirth or just more lvls dont have to be exact beginining of next year or even end of this year... posssably release more dung for us everything is overly repetitive atm

Unfortunately, it isn't R2's nature to spill the beans about big updates until they're here. Would be nice for us to hear something might be coming though....
    Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
    I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

It seems like (within this rate) the "next big update" will be the shutdown of the game. Lmao

Comment

Clever. I've never heard that one before.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

You got into a defensive state, because you know that I have a point? #30

Comment

Nope. Just gets boring reading the same super clever quips over and over.. I do wish people would try to be a little creative.

Anyway, to keep this on topic - there will never be an answer to the question of "when" for any game. I would like to see something new added in the near future, but I have also learned to be careful what I wish for, as it tends to be cash systems.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ha this ^^ coming from a moderater well im not cashing no more till something else is released and i have money burning a hole in my pocket so please get new update i have no reason to put money other than that with full atone pet and max angel ...

Comment

new update tenants - rebirth or any of that = shut up n take my money!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                  Nope. Just gets boring reading the same super clever quips over and over.. I do wish people would try to be a little creative.

Anyway, to keep this on topic - there will never be an answer to the question of "when" for any game. I would like to see something new added in the near future, but I have also learned to be careful what I wish for, as it tends to be cash systems.
                  Actually haven't even seen anyone say what I in my previous message did, but okay. Excuse me, what? that applies to just R2's games you know?

Comment

Originally posted by alt1 View Post
                    Actually haven't even seen anyone say what I in my previous message did, but okay. Excuse me, what? that applies to just R2's games you know?
                    People say games of R2 are going to get shut down all the time. Generally speaking, most of the people that do say "game will be shut down", are people that want it to get shut down because they are bad at the game.

Comment

Originally posted by SupaToll View Post
                      People say games of R2 are going to get shut down all the time. Generally speaking, most of the people that do say "game will be shut down", are people that want it to get shut down because they are bad at the game.
                      Hmm, not sure about this..
                      Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 10-21-2016, 08:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X