Fragarach dungeons can only be solod by beastmasters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fragarach dungeons can only be solod by beastmasters

You should really make it so Fragarach dungeons are easier for other characters and harder for BMs... My friend is a BM level 80 with only 3k P att and he can solo the last boss of Fragarach dungeon when i can only kill the first boss.
    I am a rogue with 80% dodge and 96% crit with 7k P att and i can't even kill the second boss. Should make it so that Certain bosses have a skill which they can't be damaged by HP % damage... Bms can just sit there and have boss
    perma stunned and easily solo that dungeon. Gives huge unfair advantage to all other characters in game. Already he has 800/3000 on soul. When we can't even kill most of us only got 100-200. Or Make it that beastmaster
    Summons can be killed. They got so much HP and So little cooldown that not even my damage can kill them and all they do is run around and wait for there summon to perma stun kill everyone.

The biggest part that stands out is how your friend has 3k patk but 800 soul >_> Yes fraga is too difficult for other classes/BM familiar have it easier in terms of the % drain. sad to say, unless theyre build right, the BM gets eclipsed end game. surprised you havent heard the complaints about rogue in crypt or with set dmg bosses.
    Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
    I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
      You should really make it so Fragarach dungeons are easier for other characters and harder for BMs... My friend is a BM level 80 with only 3k P att and he can solo the last boss of Fragarach dungeon when i can only kill the first boss.
      I am a rogue with 80% dodge and 96% crit with 7k P att and i can't even kill the second boss. Should make it so that Certain bosses have a skill which they can't be damaged by HP % damage... Bms can just sit there and have boss
      perma stunned and easily solo that dungeon. Gives huge unfair advantage to all other characters in game. Already he has 800/3000 on soul. When we can't even kill most of us only got 100-200. Or Make it that beastmaster
      Summons can be killed. They got so much HP and So little cooldown that not even my damage can kill them and all they do is run around and wait for there summon to perma stun kill everyone.
      In the meantime, you can make a BM alt as most of the players in my server did and now, everyone is happy, no one complains about not being able to farm frag mats. This solution, although temporary, will work out for you as there is no telling when the devs feel like they will fix the party system in frag dungeon.

Familiar HP is proportional to the summoner's HP (BM). If a BM is endurance build, you can expect his familiar to have a high HP too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
        This solution, although temporary, will work out for you as there is no telling when the devs feel like they will fix the party system in frag dungeon.
        True, and there really is no way of knowing when the party system will be fixed (or if it was ever intended to start with...). Though there are people on my server who are able to solo fraga as a knight/rogue with the right pets etc. Guess depends on whats faster, making the bm alt or upping your main lol
        Better than I was before, but far from being the best I could ever be
        I don't know everything. But what I do know, is that we're all mad.

Comment

Soloing frag gets easy as you proggress, they should however hurry and fix the party system for mega scret since the mobs still practically 1 hit me.
          (S2)Levethix

"Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve." –Napoleon Hill

Comment

Im mage. can kill 4 bos. except demon. since its hurt when it hit.

with priest buff + elixir
            witch mage 10 minute less or more
            doppel 10 minute less or more
            golden warior 10 minute less or more
            flower is killable. but takes long time since it has nasty buff. so I alwys pass on it

and Im only low lvl.

you just need mor patk/matk + good pet with purification or charm (dont forget must had skill heal also). it will work for you

for mega scre I never tried. since no one tried also in my server
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-23-2016, 11:26 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

I got a T5 angel. Maturity 31.5 with purification.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                In the meantime, you can make a BM alt as most of the players in my server did and now, everyone is happy, no one complains about not being able to farm frag mats. This solution, although temporary, will work out for you as there is no telling when the devs feel like they will fix the party system in frag dungeon.

Familiar HP is proportional to the summoner's HP (BM). If a BM is endurance build, you can expect his familiar to have a high HP too.
                The fact that you have to make an alt to solo the dung alone shows the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by lostsoul22 View Post
                  Better to do that (as temporary solution) than to whine endlessly of not being able to solo/farm frag dungeon since the devs may not likely fix this dungeon (at least not anytime soon).

Comment

Originally posted by lostsoul22 View Post
                    I completely agree if you have to make an ALT just to farm means they should be nerfed.

Comment

Originally posted by zentox View Post
                      I completely agree if you have to make an ALT just to farm means they should be nerfed.
                      Fixing the party system in frag dungeon, I definitely and completely agree. Nerfing BMs, I don't think so, they are not even overpowered, end-game. Have you read Codawg's post? Rogues have much more tendency to be OP end-game than BMs will ever be. Familiar damage does not even sink in that fast enough to counter any offensive from opponents at higher elite levels. Wait until you have gotten past at least 20K patk and see how rogues or other classes have it much better than BMs. The BMs' only advantage are their familiars, much of the skills a BM has do not even cause any status effects (apart from hex flower and poison spores which do not even cause damage and even relatively slow to cast). Furthermore, BM skills range from close range to mid range (instead of long range like mages/hunters), taking out any range advantage as opponents can close in faster (all the more with rogues) than you can even cast skills/attack, passive skills of BMs are mostly focused on familiars without any passives to add to BM main stats. You should see how amazing a rogue's dodge/crit works especially on a full agi rogue at about past level 200 elite level.
                      Last edited by Kalaripayattu; 12-25-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Codawg View Post
                        The biggest part that stands out is how your friend has 3k patk but 800 soul >_> Yes fraga is too difficult for other classes/BM familiar have it easier in terms of the % drain. sad to say, unless theyre build right, the BM gets eclipsed end game. surprised you havent heard the complaints about rogue in crypt or with set dmg bosses.
                        so are you still playing coda?
                        Crystal Saga
                        IGN:Papuru
                        Server:Celestial Haven
                        Guild:BrimStone
                        Class:Beastmaster
                        Level: Too Pro, Too Noob

Comment

Working...
                        X