Frag dungeon drop rate up,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag dungeon drop rate up,

Hello and good day, im almost a week i farm in frag dungeon get nothing and bunch of debris... are u guys seriously making the drop rate like 10%? only few people have frah weapon because of your ****** drop.. come on... make it higher... im almost a week not even a fse drop... **** this... im almost dont like play this game because of the bug and ****** drop rate... Increase that ******* jesus fse man... Dont ya just read this and pass by.. Take action plss... stupid management team

Same here. Been almost 2 weeks now and all I got are fragneron debris and enhancement crystals. I already have 1-1/2 pages in my inventory filled with stacks of fragneron debris alone. Same goes with ladder. Please at least up the drop rate a little. The drop rate nowadays is horrendous yet you need loads of mats to cultivate your fragarach weapon. I don't feel like its 10% (feathered blessing with 1% activation rate triggers way more than fse/wse/bse dropping lol), so probably less than 1% drop rate.

Comment

Working...
    X