Dragon Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Crystal

Please forward a suggestion to the devs to make DCs drop from dungeons like sacrificial relics and psychodelica. We can't upgrade frags to +7 without the aid of DC. DC on fateshop is too overpriced at 295 xtals each.

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
    Please forward a suggestion to the devs to make DCs drop from dungeons like sacrificial relics and psychodelica. We can't upgrade frags to +7 without the aid of DC. DC on fateshop is too overpriced at 295 xtals each.
    Personally I would wait until DC are in the discount before buying any. There's players willing to trade crystal for in game items. Even if at some point they are added as part of the drop in any higher level dungeon, I believe drop rate will be very low.
    I will ask Mem about if it has been suggested already.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post
      Personally I would wait until DC are in the discount before buying any. There's players willing to trade crystal for in game items. Even if at some point they are added as part of the drop in any higher level dungeon, I believe drop rate will be very low.
      I will ask Mem about if it has been suggested already.

Thanks
      Thank you. Even on discount, I have seen that it is still pricey at 200+ xtals (though less than 295). Before, there were players willing to trade. Now, majority of the CSII servers are pretty much ghost towns so no one will trade with you. It is still much better to farm DCs on your own even if the drop rate is low (like frag mats) at least they definitely will drop.

Comment

Verified with Mem,
        This was already suggested in MemoryLane's suggestions event. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ems-and-Events

Comment

Dragon Crystal

Hello,

why we dont have dragon crystal drop in the dungeons?
          im trying to upgrade my gear. but almost impossible to do.
          realy want to upgrade my frag weapon!

Comment

Dragon Crystal

Are they ever going to make Dragon Crystal a farmable item? It is much to expensive to cash DC for the amount you would need to upgrade all your gear. This is an item that is needed badly and it seem kinda silly that they have not added this item yet.

Comment

I often see DCs on limited sale this week, but as I have said above, even on sale, DCs are still VERY pricey at 205 xtals each (and that's not even 100% success rate), so please make this item farmable. We are all stuck at superior fragarach III.

Comment

give me dragon crystal drop :<

Comment

Dragon crystal, cant be drop. How can we upgrade our frag ?

Comment

Originally posted by qcalt03 View Post
                    Dragon crystal, cant be drop. How can we upgrade our frag ?
                    The only current way to obtain DCs would be via cashing or trading with a willing casher.

Comment

add dragon crystals to lvl 95 dungeons or just like cs1 in PSY dungeon. we cant upgrade anything now

Comment

can get 2 dc per lv70+ alt in lv10 guild reward but not many have lv10 guild

Comment

heeellllooooooo r2games !!!! We want Dragon crystal droppable pleaseeeeeeeeeee !!!

Comment

They don't care what we want CS2 is their cash maker CS1 is what they care about. That's why all systems in cs2 need cash pretty much. Its a money scam cs2 its become clear with each new system that is opened and its why pretty much only cashers play cs2 cause free players have no systems haha
                            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

lol very true only cashers can be op

Comment

Working...
                              X