Money making suggestions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money making suggestions

CP/POI needs to be updated and have PUC, Blood Pyre, Holy Favor energies, MOG, Green/Blue/Yellow banner crystals added to it, and the shop in general should have Green/Blue banner crystals added to it, not sure why they aren't in the xtal shop at all, would somewhat counter the mall issue since only way to get these items on a large scale would be mall or pure crystal but no one can afford it that way.

Another suggestion would be the rebate in funds that cs1 has, I'm not sure why there isn't one here but i'm pretty sure you're missing out on quite a bit of $ because of it, personally I'd quite like it then I have reason to actually spend monthly.
    Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-15-2018, 03:15 AM. Reason: More
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

i agree with all of that

Comment

The green and blue banner xtals arent in the shop because R2 is trying to give the non cashers a bit of a break, if you put the green and blue in the shop then the cashers max all ASAP and run farther away from frees, this slows the cashers down but at the same time still allows them to buy the higher quality xtals in shop. I personally like it, as a casher myself id like to see some kind of help for non cashers to make it more interesting. R2 should do this type of setup with more systems make all players earn part of the system before they can cash instead of swipe and win, kinda dull even coming from a big casher.
      Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

end of the day it's a p2w mmo so they should be in there rlly

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
          CP/POI needs to be updated and have PUC, Blood Pyre, Holy Favor energies, MOG, Green/Blue/Yellow banner crystals added to it, and the shop in general should have Green/Blue banner crystals added to it, not sure why they aren't in the xtal shop at all, please and ty.
          I agree with these changes that xPrototypeT suggests, since new systems are out the points of interests/consumer points needs an update as well. I believe the same should be done with ladder shop npc, almost nothing they have to sell is worth it crystalwise. I like what brainsid1981 said about complete some of the system and then unlock the part you can cash, unfortunately since not all of the systems work like that the banner system should work like the others and be able to max as soon as you are able to open it up.

Comment

I think it is fine as it is now, no need to add anything as of yet on point of interest/consumer point shops. Doing this would make the game even more pay to win than it already is, which can lead even more to this game's downfall (one of the reasons why servers are almost dead). What they need to do is provide alternative means to obtain these mats and rework on the drop rates from where they can be obtained.

Comment

well seeing the obvious mall issue, yes they all should be put in, cuz u know, mallers should be allowed to be ahead of legit cashers lol? this game isn't p2w, it's mall2win

Comment

nice one dude we need that to rebate the funds

Comment

well seeing the obvious mall issue, yes they all should be put in, cuz u know, mallers should be allowed to be ahead of legit cashers lol? this game isn't p2w, it's mall2win

I don't know much about mallers (apart from the annoying toon/s that advertises such on my server), adding these items mentioned above, still feels off. The pay-to-win aspect of CS2 is so horrendous to the point that it makes pay-to-win in other R2 titles like a walk in the park. Adding these items with exclusivity to cashers alone, offsets the balance with non-cashers - even more. On the other hand, I'd agree with adding these items as well on coupon shop if they should add items on fate shop.

Comment

Originally posted by R287966665 View Post
                    I think it is fine as it is now, no need to add anything as of yet on point of interest/consumer point shops. Doing this would make the game even more pay to win than it already is, which can lead even more to this game's downfall (one of the reasons why servers are almost dead). What they need to do is provide alternative means to obtain these mats and rework on the drop rates from where they can be obtained.
                    Yes you are right I agree an alternative method to gain these items would be great and make things unbound so trade can be lively in game.

Comment

giving f2p users a chance for cashers not to get too far ahead with the banner, yet make blood pyre impossible to obtain unless ur a hefty casher xD

Comment

You can obtain Blood Pyre in monstermania, for free.
                        There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar View Post
                          You can obtain Blood Pyre in monstermania, for free.
                          but think about all the money r2 could make with all these things in cp/poi! puc and dc too! i mean it's one thing to give f2pers a chance but it's another thing when they're barely farmable in the game it's like what's the point, i'm surprised r2 hasn't put such items in already, it's no wonder it's considered such a flop if they dont even put items in that cashers need :/

sure it would 'upset' the balance but max tenets and chi does that instantly anyway and when all servers eventually merge with S1 it wont matter either due to left over dupe items.
                          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 02-28-2018, 04:14 AM.

Comment

but think about all the money r2 could make with all these things in cp/poi! puc and dc too! i mean it's one thing to give f2pers a chance but it's another thing when they're barely farmable in the game it's like what's the point, i'm surprised r2 hasn't put such items in already, it's no wonder it's considered such a flop if they dont even put items in that cashers need :/

sure it would 'upset' the balance but max tenets and chi does that instantly anyway and when all servers eventually merge with S1 it wont matter either due to left over dupe items.
                            I was just passing by to correct a bit of misinformation :P
                            There is nothing impossible to him who will try.

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar View Post

I was just passing by to correct a bit of misinformation :P
                              you also missed bound from void but now u see the suggestions and thus can forward to r2, hehe :P

Comment

Working...
                              X