Sacrifice What you dont need to get something Else

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacrifice What you dont need to get something Else

Could it be made possible that the shop items like the Heroic Wings, Mount Upgrade Tokens, Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens put in a feature where you sacrifice these all for a new currency and with that currency with a ratio you can turn them into Crystals?

I doubt they'll do that especially giving crystal seeing how badly exchanging charm for crystal was exploited on cs1 at best maybe exchange for bound items but even that's doubtful.
    Last edited by JakeFromStateFarm; 01-21-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeFromStateFarm View Post
      I doubt they'll do that especially giving crystal seeing how badly exchanging charm for crystal was exploited on cs1 at best maybe exchange for bound items but even that's doubtful.
      wasn't exploited just abused by 3rd party bots thus the limit and lvl cap added, most people couldn't even do void to farm roses for xtal anyway back in those days
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

wasn't exploited just abused by 3rd party bots thus the limit and lvl cap added, most people couldn't even do void to farm roses for xtal anyway back in those days
        How is that not exploited?
        Attached Files

Comment

How is that not exploited?
          cuz not player exploited if that's the case make everything bound and untradeable, ungiftable or shut the game down cuz the whole game is being exploited then? o wait people might actually be upset over that

and exploits are commonly referenced to bugs and what not, an example would be the dupe bug on S1, the charm exchange is just a normal feature thus not exploited, it's an mmo, things are suppose to be alt abused
          Last edited by xPrototypeT; 01-22-2019, 07:39 AM.

Comment

I still don't think you understand the word exploit. I provided a screenshot of the definition. Your post really has nothing to do with anything I said.

Comment

I still don't think you understand the word exploit. I provided a screenshot of the definition. Your post really has nothing to do with anything I said.
              in the gaming world, not so much but w/e, guess i'll just log and do my corr runs for unbound DC, gotta love dem exploits

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

in the gaming world, not so much but w/e, guess i'll just log and do my corr runs for unbound DC, gotta love dem exploits
                Words don't change. The only thing that means something in a game but not in the real world are the game related abbreviations like fse puc gmut apuc.
                Corruption items aren't all bound bcus thousands of toons aren't doing them. Dungeons stuffs bound cause it decreases the amount of exploiting mall can do from doing dungeons to get the unbound stuff like pc an hw. I hope u understand so u can be a more chipper person.

Comment

More like it's actually better if cs2 won't have the above suggested considering how poorly cases on abusers/exploiters are being handled here, hell most even get away with it. At least some precautions/steps are actually set in place in cs1 during such cases.
                  Last edited by reginejagonase; 01-24-2019, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post

More like it's actually better if cs2 won't have the above suggested considering how poorly cases on abusers/exploiters are being handled here, hell most even get away with it. At least some precautions/steps are actually set in place in cs1 during such cases.
                    Lol yeah that's probably true. My thoughts were more the ridiculous amount of bots lagging down the servers and then r2 adding limitations because of them that make it almost not worth doing for actual players.

Comment

Working...
                    X