Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Savage and Slayer sets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savage and Slayer sets

I was wondering if u developers are interested in making savage and slayer sets have orange armor as well not only the bow, because savage is quite good specially when u have tenets as a damage amplifier and for the slayer, its pretty much near as good as a lvl145 ancestral set so, i would like u developers to at least make their armors to orange so that way it would at become more valuable and interesting for players to use. Also to make it even better, it would be nice if u guys sorta lessen the medals by at least 10-30% of its current requirement.

Whoever reads this i hope u guys are interested in this idea as well ty.
    Last edited by jelsuweng; 04-17-2019, 11:10 AM.

Originally posted by jelsuweng View Post
    I was wondering if u developers are interested in making savage and slayer sets have orange armor as well not only the bow, because savage is quite good specially when u have tenets as a damage amplifier and for the slayer, its pretty much near as good as a lvl145 ancestral set so, i would like u developers to at least make their armors to orange so that way it would at become more valuable and interesting for players to use. Also to make it even better, it would be nice if u guys sorta lessen the medals by at least 10-30% of its current requirement.

Whoever reads this i hope u guys are interested in this idea as well ty.
    it's no where near as good, wdym?
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

it's no where near as good, wdym?
      In terms of hit rate, movement speed, critical damage, armor pen & def, crit dmg & def, its pretty much 55%-70% near as good to a lvl145 ancestral set

Comment

In terms of hit rate, movement speed, critical damage, armor pen & def, crit dmg & def, its pretty much 55%-70% near as good to a lvl145 ancestral set
        pvp gear has no dmg reduction so instant no from the get go? it's gonna be lvl 80 orange so no it's stat wont even compare

Comment

pvp gear has no dmg reduction so instant no from the get go? it's gonna be lvl 80 orange so no it's stat wont even compare
          Well that is one of the disadvantage so i would advice players to have dmg reductions of their own. Also, that's the whole point why i suggested pvp gears to have orange armors in the first place, so they can improve it.
          Last edited by jelsuweng; 04-21-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Well that is one of the disadvantage so i would advice players to have dmg reductions of their own. Also, that's the whole point why i suggested pvp gears to have orange armors in the first place, so they can improve it.
            lvl 80 orange is not going to compare at all to 145 gears, hell ur 145 gears have higher stat than cs1's 175 gears, nor would higher lvl pvp sets be implemented (many tried for a while on cs1 and still purple lvl 80's and beyond redundant)

Comment

These pvp sets might become a chain of greater changes in this game, improving it to either orange or red (maybe create a new pvp set with a lvl of 150) serves purpose, with it NOT to be tradable in any way gives RARITY and thus making it a unique equipment more capable in many ways than a lvl145 set, also those gears like 145(or 175 in cs 1) etc. were developed easily as new lvl limits increases so why not involve these pvp sets to be improved by making them even better than those sets? with the use of only medals making it another option of power to players that participates in events such as pvp because to be honest, we need more competition here!

Comment

These pvp sets might become a chain of greater changes in this game, improving it to either orange or red (maybe create a new pvp set with a lvl of 150) serves purpose, with it NOT to be tradable in any way gives RARITY and thus making it a unique equipment more capable in many ways than a lvl145 set, also those gears like 145(or 175 in cs 1) etc. were developed easily as new lvl limits increases so why not involve these pvp sets to be improved by making them even better than those sets? with the use of only medals making it another option of power to players that participates in events such as pvp because to be honest, we need more competition here!
                but again, the stat simply doesn't compare to w/e its equal lvl eqvu gonna be for example no rogue gonna use pvp cuz the insane dodge pve set gives even includes priests and rangers xd

considering the mods even said that r2 devs admit cs2 is a flop i doubt any changes will be coming, just new systems to eat ur $$

Comment

but again, the stat simply doesn't compare to w/e its equal lvl eqvu gonna be for example no rogue gonna use pvp cuz the insane dodge pve set gives even includes priests and rangers xd

considering the mods even said that r2 devs admit cs2 is a flop i doubt any changes will be coming, just new systems to eat ur $$
                  Where did the mods say that? Lol
                  Char: Rice
                  Class: Knight
                  Guild: Tempest

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post

Where did the mods say that? Lol

Comment

So Reverie the forum mod said that in her opinion the game is a flop, not that a cs2 dev said so...
                      Char: Rice
                      Class: Knight
                      Guild: Tempest

Comment

I think what Reverie was pointing out is that CS2 has fell short of the R2's expectation in terms of population. Compared to CS1, CS2 has far lesser dedicated people playing with almost no influx of new players. Granted CS1 has not much new people coming in either, its population is still definitely much bigger and more stable than CS2 - so not much in way of profit for R2. You don't need an actual announcement from the CS2 devs, its just so obvious how CS2 is doing nowadays.

But don't worry as we have this still "unattended" flash issue by the end of year 2020, it's a big question whether CS2 or even CS1 (as well other flash-based R2 titles) will still be around by then. Just enjoy the game while it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
                          I think what Reverie was pointing out is that CS2 has fell short of the R2's expectation in terms of population. Compared to CS1, CS2 has far lesser dedicated people playing with almost no influx of new players. Granted CS1 has not much new people coming in either, its population is still definitely much bigger and more stable than CS2 - so not much in way of profit for R2. You don't need an actual announcement from the CS2 devs, its just so obvious how CS2 is doing nowadays.

But don't worry as we have this still "unattended" flash issue by the end of year 2020, it's a big question whether CS2 or even CS1 (as well other flash-based R2 titles) will still be around by then. Just enjoy the game while it lasts.
                          ofc, cs1 was already dead, why else would people play cs2? only people who jumped shipped are the people who simply want to be strongest in a server on a game near the same xd

and it's obvious both will be shut down, i highly doubt cs1/cs2 makes enough profit to bother to convert, people may say they spend a lot but it's obvious where they're spending it. hue

Comment

Working...
                          X