Few suggestions.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few suggestions.

Well, hello there. CSII is a ghost town, some may wonder why? Lets discuss it together.
    1. One of the MAIN issues is how pay2play it is. Lets take CS1 dungeon 'Revenant vault' & CS2 'Nirvana Domain' as an example.
    * On average in CS1 you can pass RV NM at level 43, depending on which class you are with spending 0$, just need a proper build/set, everything else that you may require like 'Holy Favor' is obtainable from QMT tokens.
    * Nirvana Domain, level 43 mage with 20% damage reduction/HF lvl 5/close to 30k HP/4k atk gets almost oneshot in ND NM. Do you really think that someone is going to spend 50$ on a game when they're like an hour in and still learning it? I doubt so. Adjust dungeons atleast a bit. And no, don't come telling me ' you can do it in a group'. We can't cause most servers activity is like what, 5-10 people at max?

Suggestions :
    Make items required for HF (Energy particle) as an exchangable option from Quartermaster (Like it's in CS1), low drop-rate(same as Frag dung drops) for it starting from the first dungeon (level 20)
    Add 'Special mount' to Quartermaster exchange (doesn't have to be OP), something equal to Zodiac mount or w/e, so people can get it while they farm higher level dungeons for GMUTS to upgrade their 'main' mount.
    Add Pearl of Wisdom/Greater Pearl of Wisdom to Crypt packs (1st/2nd/3rd places) as it is of right now, not guaranteed but atleast there's a chance to get it or some other events that require competing against others.

That's just a small bit of everything but this would make game more appealing to 'new' players or those, that want to spend a bit but they can't cause of living in some 'poor' countries/or having low salary making them have to save up for couple months to top-up even a little bit.

2. Leveling.
    It's clear that EXP = level comes from CS1 but you've clearly forgotten that unlike CS2, CS1 has Rebirth option. Where's the point of making required EXP per level x7 of previous one after level 162?
    In CS1 you can atleast Rebirth and get new skills aswell as some other extra stuff yet in CS2 you don't get anything inbetween 150-180.

Suggestions :
    Lower EXP required from 163-180, cause honestly there's no actual point in playing after 163 if you have to waste somewhat 2-3 months to actually unlock something 'new'.
    Add torch spawns for 120+ maps like there are for the ones below 120.
    Change ladder/Mega secretonia EXP rewards to equal EXP required for next level =/Ladder/Secretonia EXP. As EXP jumps massively after 162, there's literally 0 increase in EXP rewards from those mentioned above. Level 162 - Floor 90 ladder = 130M EXP and for level i needed around 600-700M EXP. Level 168 - Floor 90 Ladder = 145M EXP and for level you need around 2.1/2.2B EXP.Same thing with Secretonia.

If you're not wanting to/not going to lower EXP required per level atleast till 180, revert Elite level be unlocked after 150, so atleast people can get the skills that were made 'after rebirth for CS1'
    And yes, this is another factor people left after seeing the grind needed.

There is WAY MORE things to be discussed but in my opinion those two are some of the main things to 'attract new' players so they don't get bored after being purely CASH restricted aswell as keep older players that weren't keen on the required grind for nothing unlocked.

If i forgot something or you just disagree with me, feel free to discuss. Maybe that's just me and others don't see those as issues.

i like the each & every point u have mentioned and i think merge is needed too and most of items are bound which is not fair too

Comment

well make it this NFT game hahaha

Comment

Working...
      X