[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Promotion] Point of Interest

Duration: 8/28 - 9/3 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Description: During this promotion, players are rewarded 2 points for every Crystal purchased. For example, if you purchase 1,000 Crystals, you will receive 2,000 points. These points can be exchanged for certain items in the Item Shop. To view your total points and the available items, simply open the Item Shop and select the Points tab. All points will be cleared when the event ends.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

I guess Making up for the mix up last week is not going to happen. SMH should have known better!! Good Job R2
    S42MxMood03
    Guild-SoulofRuins
    Married:S36Krayzie
    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Now is it for real this time? Or another cruel joke to make me spend money.

Comment

mine was never x2... it is x1... and now ingame event it says it is x3... do you think it is a joke or what?

Comment

Working...
        X