• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
    Jae Jae Babyface
    Bris Bulleh to JaeJae
    Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
    IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
    LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
    You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

• Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
      Bris Bulleh to JaeJae
      Yep and my burning angel rocks ur world !!

Comment

• >.< blah blah
        Last edited by Ceemac; 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• I wish it was more than 5 times a day. The first GMuT event that came around in my server was perfect cause it was unlimited. Only prob is that I was dirt poor so couldn't do it barely, LoL.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

• They need to make this exchange permanent. So many have HW now and it's not really much of a gold sink anymore. Is it that hard to add this to the synthesis menu?

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

• cant believe r2 would pull such a stunt. why make an event that EVERYONE has been so long anticipating, limited to 5 a day. Even if i were to make the exchange through this week, i would only get 35 gmuts and it takes 36 just for one stupid click on a lousy battle bear. Moreover, why create a game thats encouraging people to make alts rather than focusing on creating a quality game that will bring in more new people. makes no sense to me.

Comment

• Only 5? Really?
                Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                IGN: Elysia
                Class: Priest
                Level: 69
                Plane: Scion
                Guild: CrimsonSword

Comment

• Well well well! Looks good, tho I think I'll keep on passing my muts to my guild buddies for now. I'm ready to see how much the prices of muts will go up in the marketplace now! XD
                  IGN: (S4)Starflyer
                  Server: Wilterlands
                  Level: Eidolon (130+)
                  Class: Powah Ranger! (Anti w/heals)
                  Guild: EX (â€*Exorcistâ€*) Officer
                  Goal: To make people smile! â€*
                  I`m a friendly person ;3

Comment

• I see they went with my idea. limited gmuts are better than no gmuts guys. stop whining and be glad they restarted this event at all after all the QQers
                    Zombies Ate My Pizza______Crystal Saga
                    (S1)CrimsonRose_________(S23)CrimsonRose
                    Lvl 40 Commando_________Lvl 90 Scion Priest
                    (S1) Anime Guild_________(S18) Judgement Guild

The path of least resistance, is often the path of most regret.

Comment

• I wondered why there was so much lag today..... but yeah I guess its just time to make more alts. 25 muts per character a day thats about 5 alts I will need just to break even on what I farm in muts on my main. So unless I make 10 or more alts I'm still going to end the event with thousands of muts in alt storage. Sorta defeats the purpose of getting rid of all those extra muts taking up your storage space by capping this. But I suppose this is just R2s revenge for people complaining for a GMUT event by giving us more lag and maybe 6-8 upgrade attempts at the end of the week.

As a second thought if you (R2) dont want to give out a ton of free GMUTS but want to help cut down on people complaining about too many muts just do more events like the mount food or anything that will require muts to trade in for items. for instance 5mut=1PC 1mut=1HW or just bring back the mount food even as a permenant event. Just a thought even though I'm 99% sure no one with any actual power ever reads these threads once they are posted.
                      Last edited by R22268845; 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                        They need to make this exchange permanent. So many have HW now and it's not really much of a gold sink anymore. Is it that hard to add this to the synthesis menu?
                        No R2 just refuses to cuz to many lames complained for months about this event and for us that didn't ask week after week this really is a slap in the face but hell i got 10-12 different 30+ alt's so its no biggie but for those ppl that dont have time to make alts or just they Don't Have enough Ram to run more then one account at a time while working on other things its messed up for others to sit there on a Titan or higher and tell others off.
                        Crystal Saga
                        Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
                        IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
                        Class: Mage(Hybrid)
                        Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
                        Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
                        Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
                        Server: S35
                        Class: Worrier
                        ​

Comment

• is it legal to trade attempt
                          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• The more you guys complain here, the less time you got to make alts ~.~
                            IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                            Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                            Class:: Rogue
                            Plane:: Eidolon
                            LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                            Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• To be honest im happy 5 try a day for gmut trade. U have no idea how hard i play to get my ownself hellwing. first gmut event i dont get advantage at all. second and third event i dont sleep at all to get my self hellwing and my friend gryphon. I dont have good pet such as Firelord or angel lord wing at all. if u all get hellwing how can i compete with u?
                              good job CS

Comment

• No wonder R2's Crystal Saga isn't in Top 3 Browser Game anymore..

Comment

Working...
                                X