• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• go on then...
    u have upgraded anything now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butterfactory View Post
      ****. Still whining after they give us GMUT exchange. Think about those who cash for their mounts before the event you ****.

Sorry to break this to you but this is rather odd that its only 5 times a day when some of us have been waiting 2 months for this event 10x a day would be sweet and fair enough to all as not everyone has the gold for the event while others do but hey thx for the event R2 great that we finally got it.

PS:would be great if you players that already have a Hellwing please refrain from calling others whiny ppl cuz some of us missed the past Mount Upgrade Token Exchanges which btw where unlimited do to RL you know that thing your PC just happens to be located in and others have jobs or school cant be dinking around making alts all day just to get a hellwing,gryphon, or Titan but keep saying others are being whiny cuz they have a life and couldn't do the event
      Last edited by ShadowAxle1; 10-11-2012, 01:43 PM.
      Crystal Saga
      Server: Kraken Beach (S33)
      IGN: (S33)ShadowAxle1
      Class: Mage(Hybrid)
      Guild: SoulOfRuins just another noob :P
      Plane/Level: Eidolon/122
      Pet Of Choice: Burning Angel Gen 3 :D Level of pet:126 :D

Eternal Saga
      Server: S35
      Class: Worrier
      ​

Comment

• I think it is unfair to new players becoz past gmut events are unlimited exchange.

Those old players already got their hellwing and now we waited for so long just to see that there are only 5 tries per day.

Are you guys expecting all of us to create more new alts just for exchange, think about it, it should be unlimited as well. No change...

Comment

• little fact : if you got time or not to make alts, it would be impossible to make enough alts in 1 day. so in the end its impossible

Comment

• Thnks GM for this wonderful event , but gm if its possible could you make it 15/15 or 10/10 per day since most of us dont have an alt. and also i dont have the time to make alt's since i have a life, it would be great if you can make it 15 per day or 10 per day.

Comment

• Wooosshhh... Hot topic D:.. So basically yeah it sucks 5x a day is a bit unfair IT IS nothing like the gmut events of the past. BUT its r2's choice and they have made it calling them names and insulting them prolly isn't gonna get you what you want... infact considering I think most of ur crying for gmut event got u this little slap in the face Anyways on the alt subject.. MOST dedicated players already have lvl 30+ alts I've had 6 since I was mortal.. The reason SIMPLE PC farmers >.< If u cared about your soul or making money YOU would have them too SO I dont have to create a bunch of alts just dust off my old ones WHICH actually have been getting alot of use lately THANK YOU R2 for all the lvl 30+ events ... SO yea stop complaining and get to grinding those alts >.< If the compensation package is still available which I havent checked thats 20 exp tokens and 20afk cards PUT THEM HOES ON AFK GRIND AND PLAY UR MAIN... IF u want something u will figure out a way to get it but sitting here crying in forums means u aint getting shet
              Server: (s38)ShineOfAriel
              IGN: (s38)JaeLynn
              Pet: Burning Angel<3
              Hubby: (s34)Lithium<3 (Wubberz that bum)
              LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage
              You'reeithergonnalovemeorhateme..You'rechoiceIcareless

Comment

• **** . . . only 5x perday

Comment

• Jae fatteh, dont respond to this threat, u got gryphon in 1 try

xoxo bris xD

Comment

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                    Jae fatteh, dont respond to this threat, u got gryphon in 1 try

xoxo bris xD
                    I cant help it im lucky *kisses* Pfft i dont even care about this gmut event for MYSELF QQ Im trying to get Lithy Gryphon atleast >.< He is already on 5 stars and we have been farming and buying gmuts lol we only had 7p D: SOOO I could be crying too on his behalf >.< But Im not cuz crying gonna get u hoes punished R2 starting to retaliate on dat *** D: AND why does everyone keep saying threat** its thread OhhhEemmmmGeeee
                    LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

• I personally think it is unfair to everyone since the previous exchange was so called unlimited.

It is unfair to those new players who need this exchange and the old players whom already got it only laugh at others.

Gm, please spare a thought for everyone and kindly consider to make it unlimited as well. Thanks for hearing us.

Comment

• Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
                        I cant help it im lucky *kisses* Pfft i dont even care about this gmut event for MYSELF QQ Im trying to get Lithy Gryphon atleast >.< He is already on 5 stars and we have been farming and buying gmuts lol we only had 7p D: SOOO I could be crying too on his behalf >.< But Im not cuz crying gonna get u hoes punished R2 starting to retaliate on dat *** D: AND why does everyone keep saying threat** its thread OhhhEemmmmGeeee
                        cool story but to answer ur question : english isnt my native language xD

Comment

• Already made 5 alts today almost 6. Come to think of it, I actually don't mind at all lol....weird o.o
                          IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                          Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                          Class:: Rogue
                          Plane:: Eidolon
                          LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                          Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• Sky gimmie some money

Comment

• Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
                              cool story but to answer ur question : english isnt my native language xD
                              Well I ish only playing I think u speak it just fine lol just noticed alot of ppl making that mistake <3

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
                              Already made 5 alts today almost 6. Come to think of it, I actually don't mind at all lol....weird o.o
                              U dont mind it at all because ur not afraid to work for what u want I know u will grind those gmuts anyway u can
                              LvL52+ Eidolon Ice Mage

Comment

• Jae Jae Babyface

Comment

Working...
                                X