Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pls GM increase amount of exchange to 50 a day
    ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
    Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
    Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
    Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
    Status Play

Comment

• Alts alts alts
      IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
      Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
      Class:: Rogue
      Plane:: Eidolon
      LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
      Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• More Alts More Lag.....Lets Make More ALTS

Comment

• this **** aint fair to us. u put unlimited for the other 2 gmuts event and now u giving us x5 only. i been saving up and dam this is gay. just stabbed everyone that was waiting for this event.i am never gonna cash on this game again. and i spent over $1000.

Comment

• Originally posted by soobtubvaj View Post
            this **** aint fair to us. u put unlimited for the other 2 gmuts event and now u giving us x5 only. i been saving up and dam this is gay. just stabbed everyone that was waiting for this event.i am never gonna cash on this game again. and i spent over $1000.
            They don't seem to care about CS anymore. Wanting ppl to play crappy Wartunes.

Comment

• they want to make us rage quit n then play wartuune

Comment

• 5x a day ? why not unlimited exchange ? 5x7=35 gmut during event .. at least 100 exchange per day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kodabear82388 View Post
                  They don't seem to care about CS anymore. Wanting ppl to play crappy Wartunes.
                  DAFFUQ I dont want to play that ****** game.....!

Comment

• They won't change it, I don't know why people go on about it.

Comment

• ALTS ALTS EVERYWHERE! hahaha
                      too much asking made them want to **** us off :P

Comment

• Dont worry, starlight will be coming soon so i expect more than half of players will quit this lame CS and go there instead, then where will you get your money then R2?
                        Try pleasing your customers now or lose them later, your choice.

Comment

• You people complain a bit to much, be grateful for what they have done. Im surprised they even gave us a gmut event considering half you ****** abused the hell out of the mount extravaganza event when it first came out. also dont give me that **** you didn't abuse it, I personally went a checked for my self which im surprised r2 didn't do a roll back for that day considering of how many poped off GTs/GY and hellwings!

Also as a side not they are not going to make this perminit due to the fact their is already a perminit one in affect, so deal with it!
                          Char: BlackKnight(lvl 140 Eidolon Knight), Jellah(7x priest) Gimina(lv 5x mortal rogue)
                          Server: Glacial Planes.
                          Guild: Mortal Elites (Sage)

For in depth knight guide click the link below
                          !

"Let failure be your guide for in failure you learn how to play"

Comment

• Originally posted by bla2400 View Post
                            You people complain a bit to much, be grateful for what they have done. Im surprised they even gave us a gmut event considering half you ****** abused the hell out of the mount extravaganza event when it first came out. also dont give me that **** you didn't abuse it, I personally went a checked for my self which im surprised r2 didn't do a roll back for that day considering of how many poped off GTs/GY and hellwings!

Also as a side not they are not going to make this perminit due to the fact their is already a perminit one in affect, so deal with it!
                            If you don't have anything useful to say, then please don't say anything at all.
                            Are you seriously complaining about people that abused the extravaganza and at the same time suggesting to exploit it? That's plain stupid.

This GMUT Exchange is an utterly fail. They merged server together, now they bring this event which is supposed to be exploited by alts, causing way more lag for everyone.
                            besides, not everyone has the time to make alts. Not everyone can run 2 instances of this game at the same time.

Some of the merged servers benefited from the old gmut exchange, the new servers never did. And with this ridiculous limit, they won't be able to catch up.
                            R2 Games Crystal Saga is a game all about exploiting or cashing. And THAT is the sad part.

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                              If you don't have anything useful to say, then please don't say anything at all.
                              Are you seriously complaining about people that abused the extravaganza and at the same time suggesting to exploit it? That's plain stupid.

This GMUT Exchange is an utterly fail. They merged server together, now they bring this event which is supposed to be exploited by alts, causing way more lag for everyone.
                              besides, not everyone has the time to make alts. Not everyone can run 2 instances of this game at the same time.

Some of the merged servers benefited from the old gmut exchange, the new servers never did. And with this ridiculous limit, they won't be able to catch up.
                              R2 Games Crystal Saga is a game all about exploiting or cashing. And THAT is the sad part.
                              Im Just want to Say Thats TRUUUUEEEE!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post

Says the lvl 100 Eidolon. Poor you.

Comment

Working...
                                X