No announcement yet.

[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny thing about Hellwing is after the first 800 g-muts used to turn your Gryphon into it the following 5-7 tries you are so convinced you'll get it that when you finally do you're not even excited anymore; you just feel exceeded.

Comment

• EXTEND please Atleast 1 Week More. Please

Comment

• congrats r2 you just lost at the list a nether possibly 100-200 cash players to your ignorance and arrogance.
        you think just cuz ppl make more alts they will spend more . but as for the ppl that have already spent and are still paying for vip's and more or at list they were tell they left you just lost. epicfail r2 epicfail

Comment

• Make 3 new char, get 3 day VIP on each and in 1 day you can have 3x lv30 for this event and also another char to farm PC with, if this is not abuse then im a monkeys uncle :P

Comment

• seriously GM is that anyway that the limit can be removed ?

You got to be fair to those newly players that missed out the previous 2 rounds of exchange,
            those players that benefited from that 2 exchanges gonna be stronger than us.

We would not be able to catch up at all this way, the exchange gonna take FOREVER to reach hellwing.

Is that all u want to see in the server ? unbalanced at all !!!!
            Please spare a thought for everyone in the server, to be fair to all servers.

Please consider to make it unlimited for a week more to compensate us, thanks a lot.

Comment

• at least extend it... 1 more week

Comment

• awesoem event

Comment

• Originally posted by candradewi2 View Post
                  this is not fair...
                  before people have no limit ( when i have no gold at all)
                  but now when i have collecting gold for 4 months
                  GM make limitation

feel like wanna give up playn
                  not worthy to wait for a long time but still cannot get it
                  Just only a gorrila titan i cant get it
                  and there is only one day last to trade GMUT.
                  I just obtained my gryphon paying 5g per gmut. The way your thinking is terrible. Yes it sucks that there is a limit now but its for the best. I play this game to entertain myself. If I were able to max out in a short period of time I would quit playing. I like the challenge of upgrading and becoming stronger. Instead of complaining abot how unfair it is do the work and be proud of your accomplishments. By the way I can easily farm 2p per day. Thats 60p a month. If you saved for 4 months and cant afford more than a titan you should consider upgrading something else instead.

Comment

• Well for some beggers who wanted this event they have it.
                    IGN: Heiko
                    Guild: Athena (S6)
                    Server: Windshear Peaks (S6)
                    First Guild: Oblivion (S6)
                    Level: 92 Scion
                    Class: Knight

Ayooooooooo

Comment

• This event is so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I was able to gain 100P by selling GMUT and still making.

I hope this event will be extended

Comment

• Uhm...will this be the last one? Coz I'm sick with my spastic horse already...
                        I'll wait if it takes forever though. >.>

Anyways. Hoping this will come back have not really prepared much for this.
                        IGN: Levria
                        Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
                        Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
                        Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
                        Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
                        Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

• this event was made for ppl who got their hellwing actually. Buying gmut for 3g selling for 7-8g. Maybe that was what their planning to do from the beginning.
                          IGN: (S2)Walu
                          Guild: CrescentMoon
                          Class: Priest
                          Server: Himeng Valley

Comment

• As I have said in a few of my posts, this game is for those who have alts and not for someone who plays only one character. Single player characters can mention the unfairness all they want but the fact remains, this game is for those with alt players and the more you have the more successful you will be. This GMUT event is another perfect example of this, with enough lvl 30 alts, you can get 100 GMUTS daily if not more. The only confusing thing about this event is that you ignored the vip's for the first time, is this going to be the norm for now on?

This event should go on for another week like the last events with the seeds but add a bonus for the vip players.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZabugaBeast View Post
                              I just obtained my gryphon paying 5g per gmut. The way your thinking is terrible. Yes it sucks that there is a limit now but its for the best. I play this game to entertain myself. If I were able to max out in a short period of time I would quit playing. I like the challenge of upgrading and becoming stronger. Instead of complaining abot how unfair it is do the work and be proud of your accomplishments. By the way I can easily farm 2p per day. Thats 60p a month. If you saved for 4 months and cant afford more than a titan you should consider upgrading something else instead.
                              yea and now im thinking of quiting this game
                              after almost1 and a half year playing.

i dont complain when people do exploit the Bear event.
                              and GMUT even before that have no limit.

but now a limited 5. when i have hard work collecting gold

this event only for a player with a lot of alts.

thats another unfair thing.

i just wanna tell if im quiting.
                              there is a lot of player in my guild quit to. thats for sure.

and if there is fewer player.
                              there would be no point of you become stronger than small player.

A GM should think the fairness on game.
                              even a non casher is worthy cos without them this game would be dead

Comment

• im complaining bcoz im consent on this game
                                after a lot of time i passed by here.
                                but if there is no good hearing

im thinking of quitting

Comment

Working...
                                X