[Announcement] CS 10/11/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 10/11/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 10/11/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Upddate: Patch Notes are now up. You can find them here in this thread.

• Lutoy
    replied
    guys how to change my account to make it not via FB???? i mean change the user login name??? please help mssge me on my profile thank you

Leave a comment:

• SheLLz
    replied
    i worked my butt off to get money for a gmut event i have held on to it for months now while waiting for it to come out and now that it is finally here i can only get 5 a day its extremely disappointing and not fair that everyone else could get them so easily with the last few gmut events and after waiting and trying so hard i probably wont get it. Not to mention in the event details it says nothing about a limit of 5 per day.

Leave a comment:

• darkwater887
    replied
    oh cmon...just 5gmuts per day???that isn't fair >.<
    i was kind of happy when i saw patch notes but only till i saw the 5times per day thing...i don't even have enough alts FFS>.>
    Last edited by darkwater887; 10-11-2012, 04:27 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CapPriceS
    replied
    yeah ur right about G man but can't u w8 just for another week so I can farm some golds ?

Leave a comment:

• cbowers24
    replied
    soul shard event that would be cool...

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time all servers are down for maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• iamyoonah
    replied
    Nice gMUT event!

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    Patch notes are now up. You can find them here in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• SHreshtha!!
    replied
    or sg on fire every 1 hour

Leave a comment:

• SHreshtha!!
    replied
    i want it

mc event would be gr8

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    nuuu im too dang broke O_O

Leave a comment:

• Gekisharu
    replied
    GMUT EVENTTTTT!!!! storm just said soo, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

wait im broke o_o

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    i know the rest of the servers are about to go down can we know yet what the new things are going to be please

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by Butterfactory View Post
    1. Fix the lag in seng
    2. Revamp useless priest skills

GMUTS? Nah... I don't wanna see Gryphon and Hellwing everywhere. These are supposed to be rewarding for those who work hard not for beggars who get them during events.
    Problem with that is 90% of people with them got them through GMUT exchange, 5% from cashing, remaining 5% from buying/collecting. - at least on kong servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X