Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] Holy Favor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by messytear View Post
    I got first one for 100 favour and did not get any boost anyone have same problem ??
    You will need <100 points to gain the corresponding stats and buff.

Comment

Question. Why Zeus? Last i remember we were in vidalia. Not greece. Yes, that is bugging me. And the "pleased" thing makes me laugh hystericaly or giggle like a schoolgirl

Comment

anyone pls post a pic of the new aura?
        I am he that siezes in the dark, the unseen fear that bites in the shadows, tooth and claw shall rend courage asunder, so no touch-backs, no do overs, no erasies, no take backsies , triple stamp it, seal it, and this whole server is homefreeeee!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Enoorda View Post
          anyone pls post a pic of the new aura?
          There are 3 stages of auras for Holy Favor -- the first appears at level 5, then 10, and finally 15. The first looks like so:
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Holy Favor Aura - Edited.png
Views:	1
Size:	123.3 KB
ID:	1696583

The second and third auras are similar in terms of color, shape, and effect. The only difference is that the size increases quite a bit with the second and third auras.

Comment

worst thing ever created, donators are strong(OP) in one, two days...

Comment

I am interested to know, exactly how much favor does 45 strange energies give?
              CS I - (S103)Lugh
              CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

i got 504 holy favor points and i see in my screen its lvl 3 divine favor and it should be lvl 5 divine favor because i got 504 holy favor points
                and i didnt have aura in foot

Comment

Level 5 is 1500 Holy favor...
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	hf.png
Views:	1
Size:	379.7 KB
ID:	1729921
                  CS I - (S103)Lugh
                  CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

Working...