Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on September 25th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Emergency Maintenance on September 25th

Crystal Saga will be having an emergency maintenance to fix an issue with the Crystal Packs. The maintenance is scheduled to begin on September 25th at 7:30 EDT (4:30 PDT, 12:30 GMT, 19:30 GMT+8) and should last for 1 hour. Please keep an eye on this thread for any update.

A 2x EXP buff will be activated for 2 hours following the maintenance.

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Chamile View Post
    Crypt glitched there is no beer and we want our beer.....
    If you view the Special tab, you will notice that the event is closed, as it is not active until next week.

[Update]
    Originally posted by Jaredcini View Post
    Thank U very much Reverie for answer, hope that can be fixed and we recieve our stuff or the packs, we will wait, thanks again and have fun ^w^
    Players who opened Crystal Packs before the maintenance will need to file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/. Include your character information and a brief description of the pack bug. You should be compensated from there.
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-25-2014, 09:35 PM. Reason: Updating.

Leave a comment:

• Chamile
    replied
    Crypt glitched there is no beer and we want our beer.....

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by risengaw View Post
    I always find this funny, any slight problem regarding cash or something that affects cashers, an emergency maintenance undergoes immediately. When something involves normal players, say a bug where you cant even level up from 135 to 136... eehhh we will get to it in a few years...
    Ikr I was telling my wifey the same thing lol

Leave a comment:

• Jaredcini
    replied
    Thank U very much Reverie for answer, hope that can be fixed and we recieve our stuff or the packs, we will wait, thanks again and have fun ^w^

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by risengaw View Post
    I always find this funny, any slight problem regarding cash or something that affects cashers, an emergency maintenance undergoes immediately. When something involves normal players, say a bug where you cant even level up from 135 to 136... eehhh we will get to it in a few years...
    That recent level cap issue was already addressed and fixed as well.

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by Jaredcini View Post
    I didnt recieved my Strange energy from the pack I opened before emergency maintenance, pls give me the strange energy of the pack I already opened o.o or pls any moderator that explain what will happen with people that already opened an Crystal Pack before the emergency maintenance, thanks
    I will ask around to see what can be done for players who opened packs before the emergency maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• annyzs
    replied
    what happened to the 2x exp?

Leave a comment:

• Caia_R21125326
    replied
    i gotta ask. can R2 mute a beggar begging for weeks or atleast extend the ignore list? anything possible?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	(S40)Roguelord.png
Views:	1
Size:	160.3 KB
ID:	1695554 < this guy (S40)Roguelord been begging for weeks, isnt there a warning against this kind of spammer.. or please do extend everybodys ignore list, ty
    Last edited by Caia_R21125326; 09-25-2014, 07:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Jaredcini
    replied
    I didnt recieved my Strange energy from the pack I opened before emergency maintenance, pls give me the strange energy of the pack I already opened o.o or pls any moderator that explain what will happen with people that already opened an Crystal Pack before the emergency maintenance, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Masticore
    replied
    where is the 2x exp buff?

Leave a comment:

• Raumus
    replied
    You guys really need to announce, IN GAME, when you are going to suddenly shut the server down with at least 30 minutes notice. Nothing like being in the middle of a ladder run, during a ladder event, and losing everything. Way to go, fix one problem by giving the rest of us issues...classic r2 style. We can't be checking the forums all the time to see if you there is going to be a sudden emergency maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• blackroserock
    replied
    Emergency Maintenance Post was updated at 5:40 am, mine was 6:19 am, 10 min after server going down.

Check it for yourself

Name: (s56)Mello ♥Happily married with (S56)Zetho♥
    Lvl: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Ranger
    Server: S56) Seira Island
    I am in love with my kyubi :3

Enjoy the game ><

Leave a comment:

• SpaceCowb0y
    replied
    no it was posted 11mins before said schedule time

Leave a comment: