No announcement yet.

[Announcement] New Server – Belas Chasm – Going Live 06/21/2012 @ 11:00 AM PDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] New Server – Belas Chasm – Going Live 06/21/2012 @ 11:00 AM PDT

Join us on Thursday, June 21st at 2:00 PM EDT (11:00 AM PDT), as we unveil our latest Crystal Saga server, Belas Chasm. Belas Chasm will be a West Coast PvE server set on PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). For further details about these content updates and ongoing activities, please visit our official website and forums. See you in-game!

For those of you in the Philippines, the server will open at 2:00 AM your time on June 22nd. (So either stay up really late on June 21st, or get up super early June 22nd.)
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

There you go server hoppers, enjoy that server
    Server: Shrine of Kithara (Merged with Lycanmarsh, Celestial Peaks, Celestial Palace, The Void, Angel Island, and Tyria Village)
    Character: Miek
    Pet: Burning Angel<3
    Level: 86 Scion

Comment

wheres belas chasm, i couldnt find it on map
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

****** new servers -,- ur going to merge a not balance servers then going to create new server?.. dafuq..

Comment

Here you go, new server. *** -.-
          Last edited by Storbu; 06-19-2012, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Seems like that they still doesn't realize that making all servers all the time just causes lag on all servers and that how kills the game slowly ^_^
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

yey I hope you make it awesome for us im excited!

Comment

Good luck server hoppers. I'm staying in Lycanmarsh / Celestial Peaks
                ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

darn! no new event or something exciting?
                  Dress to Kill

(-quote 10, "Dota Quote")

Server: Kaymo Mountain, Void Encapment, Holorn Cliff
                  MainServer: Holorn Cliff
                  Name: HumptyDumpty(rogue)^K.M, Tedorin(priest)^V.E, Em(mage)H.C

Comment

Just wait a bit. Usually they announce the New Event just a little before Maintenance ends.
                    Helpful Links

Something wrong or suspicious when talking to a Game Master/Moderator? Check here for the current .

If you want a guide or a reference (stats) just pm me and I will be happy to make on for you.
                    Taking a bit of a break as well, kinda sick at the moment.

Moderators Be Thou for the People.
                    -Kind Regards V
                    -What's left in the end...is not always what you wish for!

Comment

TY for this new server unlike other comments i find it useful to create new servers for those who want start from scratch either new to the game or not, also for those in crowded servers.

Can we hope for a european timezone pve server (gmt+1/0) ?

Best

Comment

cant connect to any server
                        "Cut, Once Committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment, Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut with Certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow Through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. " -Richard Rahl, Sword of Truth Novel.

Comment

*** my account ninjakevin1 wont start to log in after i go on my account

im on s4 some people may know me as ninjakevin look me up

r2 creator i need u to help me i didnt get a lvl 50 starter pack i want 1 or 1000 heroic wings
                          Last edited by BrotherVT; 06-22-2012, 04:24 AM. Reason: Merging Posts

Comment

Quit making so many unnecessary posts when there's such a thing called "Edit Post".

If you didn't receive your Starter Pack, then it might be in your Temporary Storage.
                            If it's not in there, then file a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com and they will give it to you.

And don't you ever ask for such an item and especially at such a stupidly high amount.
                            The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                            X