Server: S14
    Character Name: Arma
    Awesome, but not gonna start a new class :>

Leave a comment:

• thatoneguy
    replied
    S13
    thatoneguy2
    i cant wait for this new class to come out and see its skills. hoping the new class is able to get a specific new class that the other class will not be able to get like a BEASTMASTER should have.

Leave a comment:

• fujiiglenn
    replied
    SERVER: (S76) Karmic Temple
    CHARACTER NAME: TISOY

"Well... i expect new cute characters from r2. Ahaha i expect some new items and gears to use, and new builds to master!"

Leave a comment:

• reBornFear
    replied
    Server: S35sukemo bluff
    Character name: s35reburn

it look cool and awesome. i dont know yet what kind of skill this character have but i am looking forward to see and use this. i am sure its more fun to have all character but new one is make me excited ...

Leave a comment:

• striker_modes
    replied
    Server(S1):aurora point
    Char. Name:amadusss
    beastmaster is a type of class that has an ability to summon some companions.My expectation to this is high because i know that r2 wont fail us because they're the best
    Last edited by striker_modes; 11-06-2014, 02:46 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JryanxD
    replied
    Server: S33
    Name : Akiyoshiro
    Sound cool and amazing .

Leave a comment:

• PumaYo
    replied
    Server: S77
    Character: LagaSaga
    Hope this class will create a distinguish play style for crystal saga in the future with another pet to enhance the power itself and teammates.

Leave a comment:

• Keroxin
    replied
    Server:[S76] Karmic Temple
    Character Name: Pressure
    I love the style and the design looks cool. I expect it would only summon bears and totems but I still hope that it can also summon a T-Rex or a duck.

Leave a comment:

• danneke12
    replied
    S: [S3]Kaymo Mountain
    C: (S3)PowerrKnight
    This is gonna be a great new class playing with beasts and and a pet massive damage just a new experience to Crystal Saga

Leave a comment:

• JHAMMAL
    replied
    Server: s77
    Character Name: THEBEAST
    Finally new character in cs awesome im gonna try this in new server s77 haha playah here I come

Leave a comment:

• soul021
    replied
    Server: [S77] Shadow Moon
    Character Name: SOUL021
    This maybe the coolest character here why? its unique and I want to explore it!

Leave a comment:

• Ashimoru
    replied
    Server: (S27)
    Character Name: (S27)Dracosaur
    I've already seen this Beastmaster class on fb and it's awesome! I might create and play BeastMaster class

Leave a comment:

• lendoooo
    replied
    Server13) Blackrock Gorge
    Character Name:lendoooo
    i hope we have the choice to transmission our char to other will be fun

Leave a comment:

• johnrayumadhay
    replied
    server: (s68) (silver hollow) character name:SHADOWSTRIKE..... upcoming new class is an interesting one r2 im looking foward to this upcomming new class, i expect good skills and what that new class can do.. i can feel crystal saga is going to be a good game forever i really love it..cant w8 for it, it gives me a great reason why i really like this game a lot because r2 do the unexpected things like this one...
    Last edited by johnrayumadhay; 11-20-2014, 04:55 AM. Reason: i forgot to put S on 68 thanks..

Leave a comment:

• _kidd_
    replied
    Server : (S56) Seira Island
    Character name : (K1)Kid
    Interesting class, can it summon Pokemon? o.o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X