[Activity] The Exelorn Invasion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Activity] The Exelorn Invasion

Duration: 10/18 - 10/24 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: While King Valcroy and the people of Vidalia celebrate in Starglade, unbeknownst to them, a resistance is mounting up and preparing to wage war on the city. Between 5 PM and 11 PM (Server Time), several monsters from the newly released Exelorn Hollows dungeon will spawn every day on the hour throughout Starglade (L3 – L5). If you wish to not participate in this activity, please avoid Starglade instances three, four and five.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

avoid L3-L5...so laggy people will all go to L2...wahehe...GL to laggers xD
    "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."

Comment

L1 here i come!!
      ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
        While King Valcroy and the people of Vidalia celebrate in Starglade
        celebrate what
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
          celebrate what
          Being a peaceful city??? XD
          Gone... for now,

~~~Non-Casher~~~

"He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious"
          -Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
            Duration: 10/18 - 10/24 11:59 PM (Server Time)
            Server: All Servers

Description: While King Valcroy and the people of Vidalia celebrate in Starglade, unbeknownst to them, a resistance is mounting up and preparing to wage war on the city. Between 5 PM and 11 PM (Server Time), several monsters from the newly released Exelorn Hollows dungeon will spawn every day on the hour throughout Starglade (L3 – L5). If you wish to not participate in this activity, please avoid Starglade instances three, four and five.
            lol even they have been warned, they still afk in L3-L5 <3
            (S4)Lennard
            The Wilterlands
            [Scion]Level: 7x
            [Retire]
            The Wilterlands will always be in my memories~

Thanks for having me . . .

(S1)Lennard
            Temple of Ibalize

Wartune save most of my time~

Comment

This event is nice.... for 85 and above players. And how many times has this event come back up? I lost track at 3 already. You might as well take the exelorn dungeon out and just make L3-L5 in starglade the new exelorn hollows at this rate. More noob destruction plus OP ppl getting things they already can make easily.

Comment

yup...no point making same event for high levels again and again............

Comment

this event is quite nice, but the drops are trashy. turkey boss gives better loots and is easier to kill for lowbies as well, making them get equal chance to participate.
                  (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
                  Erie Marsh

Comment

Working...
                  X