Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 10/18/2012 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 10/18/2012 Server Update

Activities
    New Permanent Event: The Treasure Trove - More Info

Bug Fixes
    • Fixed an issue with Pet Skill Genius, it said it increase Pet Maturity by percentage but does not. The description has been corrected to reflect this.
    • There was no option to exchange Earth Soul Orb Scroll with the Sperion Master. This has been corrected and players will now be able to exchange the Scrolls.
    • Fixed an issue with the level requirement for entering the Training Ground.
    • Fixed some typos in Sperion System and in the system message for the Sperion System.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

The Sperion NPC says that we can find Earth Soul Scrolls in Spernal Ruins.
    I never saw them. Are they really a drop or not?

I saw them in the orange pack that you can find in nargon. However, they cost cash, while the NPC clearly states that the earth scrolls are a drop in spernal.
    Clarification please. Also, where to get Soul Prints because that exchange is pretty useless without the ability to morph your sperion.

And what about the new permanent event. Any clarification about that please?
    What are the rewards, how are you balancing out the recent casher only additions, do we even get anything useful without CASHING the Gold Key?

Edit:
    Sidenote: You changed the description of Genius from 4% to 0.4%. Well, lets see... A pet with 10 maturity would benefit by 0.04 maturity.. Well, that is equal to 2 attribute points per 100 level... Can't be true, I'm sure my pet gained more than that minor bonus.
    Last edited by sebastian1988; 10-18-2012, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Ladder quest~!
      (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
      Erie Marsh

Comment

Thanks for the event
        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

thanks for almost a year fun.
          im quit

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post

Fixed an issue with the level requirement for entering the Training Ground
            hope you make mountable tg serverwide
            Last edited by elsage; 10-18-2012, 05:32 AM. Reason: fail
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

ive been wondering, why cant we synthesize sperion gems?
              (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
              Erie Marsh

Comment

Originally posted by ClaraFang View Post
                ive been wondering, why cant we synthesize sperion gems?
                You can. Scroll down the synth options. Below Pet Equipment Synth.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  Activities

New Permanent Event: The Treasure Trove - More Info

Bug Fixes
                  • Fixed an issue with Pet Skill Genius, it said it increase Pet Maturity by percentage but does not. The description has been corrected to reflect this.
                  • There was no option to exchange Earth Soul Orb Scroll with the Sperion Master. This has been corrected and players will now be able to exchange the Scrolls.
                  • Fixed an issue with the level requirement for entering the Training Ground.
                  • Fixed some typos in Sperion System and in the system message for the Sperion System.
                  Come on guys, you totally did not fix this Genius bug man. Instead of making it give the actual 10% maturity boost you just nerfed it to hell by making it remain 1%?!??! AT LVL 4 GENIUS it gives 1%?!?! That is really unfair man, Enlightenment says the maturity gets boosted by 1.0 at lvl 4 but it gives freaking 10% at higher gen cos of the higher total maturity your pet has. The bug was that the skill effects were swapped and now you just nerfed Genius lvl 4 from 10% to 1% and kept Enlightenment the same?! Seriously guys if it needed more than a week to fix it for real then so be it, don't just change a describtion of the skill and call it a fix zzzzz...Players got pets with Genius ready till the fix so the actual maturity was boosted correctly and breed after, now all that wait was for nothing cos you just changed the describtion. Please consider fixing it back to the real 10% it should give.

ALL you had to do was swap the effect of enlightenment with genius =/..
                  Last edited by 0162389927; 10-18-2012, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Oh and the translation for sperion is wrong.. it's not called "Spherion"..

Comment

Originally posted by 0162389927 View Post
                      Come on guys, you totally did not fix this Genius bug man. Instead of making it give the actual 10% maturity boost you just nerfed it to hell by making it remain 1%?!??! AT LVL 4 GENIUS it gives 1%?!?! That is really unfair man, Enlightenment says the maturity gets boosted by 1.0 at lvl 4 but it gives freaking 10% at higher gen cos of the higher total maturity your pet has. The bug was that the skill effects were swapped and now you just nerfed Genius lvl 4 from 10% to 1% and kept Enlightenment the same?! Seriously guys if it needed more than a week to fix it for real then so be it, don't just change a describtion of the skill and call it a fix zzzzz...Players got pets with Genius ready till the fix so the actual maturity was boosted correctly and breed after, now all that wait was for nothing cos you just changed the describtion. Please consider fixing it back to the real 10% it should give.

ALL you had to do was swap the effect of enlightenment with genius =/..

this coms as a surprise to you its r2's job to do nothing but screw the players

Comment

Or you can just exchange the descriptions between enlightenment and genius. Done =D
                        Hallo!
                        Character: (S5)Meiya
                        Server: Twilight Caverns
                        No no I'm not gonna list my pets, mounts, souls or any other stuffs on here ;x
                        LOVE PEACE AND UNICORN!
                        <3

Comment

Working...
                        X