Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 11/27 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Day 1- cannot complete event - WHO DOES THE MATH? its like first grade stuff here people. Why set to the trap to 10 when the quest requires 15 (or why set the quest to 15 when you can only trap 10 per day?)
    "Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.
    Note: Your Turkey Trap will vanish after it’s been used to capture 10 chicks."

    nothing tradeable - but how is this supposed to be completed every day - its impossible. Why set it up this way - its VERY FRUSTRATING .... little kids could do better with the logic....

    Comment


    • #17
      Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm just wana ask how are we supposed to get 15 turkeys with 10 traps?

      Comment


      • #18
        you're supposed to get 1 pack every 2 days that's how it works :P
        CrystalSanctuary

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by R2553437 View Post
          Day 1- cannot complete event - WHO DOES THE MATH? its like first grade stuff here people. Why set to the trap to 10 when the quest requires 15 (or why set the quest to 15 when you can only trap 10 per day?)
          "Once you have 15 Turkey Chicks, return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for a Mini Thanksgiving Pack, once per day.
          Note: Your Turkey Trap will vanish after it’s been used to capture 10 chicks."

          nothing tradeable - but how is this supposed to be completed every day - its impossible. Why set it up this way - its VERY FRUSTRATING .... little kids could do better with the logic....
          It was like this last year and was intentionally designed to be this way. The chicks will still be in your inventory the next day. So every 3 days, you can complete this event twice.

          Comment


          • #20
            about save equipments... NECLACE and RING can be SOCKETED......... .. FIX it thanks ALSO dont MAKE the GEMS GONE.... cuz people will lost their sOCKET GEMS... thank you

            Comment


            • #21
              If Roboball's Skills is like Baby Demon, is there posibble that if i upgrade it.. it will Obtained the Super Demon Skills, and the last morph have the Demon King Skills?? or not? please answer
              Last edited by rbbygl; 11-28-2014, 01:51 AM.

              Comment


              • #22
                is it me or we cant socket haert of eden anymore?

                Comment


                • #23
                  you guys might want to take a look at the mini-thanksgiving pack. They give november tokens...sort of useless as quartermaster tokens are permanent.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Eirys View Post
                    you guys might want to take a look at the mini-thanksgiving pack. They give november tokens...sort of useless as quartermaster tokens are permanent.
                    This mix-up has been forwarded to the team.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      This mix-up has been forwarded to the team.
                      It's more of a visual bug I opened my mini and got Quartermaster token.
                      Screenshot provided:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ssturkey.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1704096

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Sephira_Yamishi View Post
                        It's more of a visual bug I opened my mini and got Quartermaster token.
                        Yes, a fellow moderator also recently stumble upon this; thank you for clarifying the token mix-up.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X