• Show
Clear All

• magnix00
    replied
    wow have a lot of items D

Leave a comment:

• rick12
    replied
    i like this event - aweeeeeeeeeeeesomeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Ch00ii
    replied
    Yehey Nice Permanent Broom Im lucky got 1

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Thanks for the event

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Well as long as you don't release them in places like Glimmering plains or cragstone.
    Whooo boy idk who left an evilsaurus in glimmering but I was like:

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Well then xD I've been releasing them in a super special awesome secret place!

Leave a comment:

• VicZar
    replied
    Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
    Outside of town. You cannot be in a cave like Twilight Caverns either.
    Actually, well scratch the part where I said all caves.
    Storm and Pat said that the only places that you can't "release the kraken" *ehem* are towns, battlegrounds and apparently, only twighlight caverns.
    I've tested it on places such as aquatic crypts and celestial palace, it works.

Leave a comment:

• alexanjanus
    replied
    So just how random is the chance? Even % for each item, or higher % chance for the items that aren't worth using a higher cost pack for?

Leave a comment:

• Draco73
    replied
    this event is geared more tword higher lvls. not very fair for lower lvls. especially with bound items I cant even ues.

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    it does requires lvl40 to teleport there, but you need not lvl40 to go thru world map, just press M click on bloodfang then sit down and wait until you toon reach there
    There's an even easier way....

Teleport to Tree of Life then walk right on over to Bloodfang Village.

Leave a comment:

• Kadenn
    replied
    Originally posted by Chamilionare View Post
    Ive been playing this game since kaymo server opened and I have seen the creativity you guys have been able to put into your events and I really think yas put more into the costumes then the events... since I started I honestly have to say this is the worst event yas have ever put together and honestly its abit disheartening. its sad to say but I'm pretty turned off from the game now.... I have put so much money into the game... this time theres nothing really all that special. Sorry R2 but not many happy fans on this one....
    wah wah wah :P you know you like pumpkins

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    it does requires lvl40 to teleport there, but you need not lvl40 to go thru world map, just press M click on bloodfang then sit down and wait until you toon reach there

Leave a comment:

• R24273143
    replied
    Edit:never mind, I figured it out.
    cool event!
    Last edited by R24273143; 10-25-2012, 08:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Chamilionare
    replied
    Ive been playing this game since kaymo server opened and I have seen the creativity you guys have been able to put into your events and I really think yas put more into the costumes then the events... since I started I honestly have to say this is the worst event yas have ever put together and honestly its abit disheartening. its sad to say but I'm pretty turned off from the game now.... I have put so much money into the game... this time theres nothing really all that special. Sorry R2 but not many happy fans on this one....

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Outside of town. You cannot be in a cave like Twilight Caverns either.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X