X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stormaggedon
    started a topic [Activity] Blazin' Pumpkins

[Activity] Blazin' Pumpkins

Duration: 10/25 - 11/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
    Server: All Servers

Description: To celebrate Halloween, 5 Jack-o’-lanterns will appear throughout all instances of Starglade every 30 minutes between 12:00 and 18:00. So swing by downtown and bask in the glow of experience! Each Jack-o'-latern may hold up to five players.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Jack.png
Views:	2
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	1733166

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
    I agree with the treasure trove comments...i get spawnkilled by (sorry for the rude language) a**holes who dont give a .... about other people's repairs n spawncamp,and 1 hammer isnt enough x.x even my friend started killing me..im pretty good at places like seng because of me being a rogue,but if i get killed once,there are like 3 people waiting at each spawn spamming AOEs...give a 20-sec immunity buff to those who just got killed,so they can get up n kill the idiot spawnkillers then go on their way o.o and about the comments like "get stronger" you get stronger,and try killing anyone when theres curses and flame explosions aimed at you,and your at 20% hp.
    stay on topic grandma >.>

Leave a comment:

• CloudySage
    replied
    I agree with the treasure trove comments...i get spawnkilled by (sorry for the rude language) a**holes who dont give a .... about other people's repairs n spawncamp,and 1 hammer isnt enough x.x even my friend started killing me..im pretty good at places like seng because of me being a rogue,but if i get killed once,there are like 3 people waiting at each spawn spamming AOEs...give a 20-sec immunity buff to those who just got killed,so they can get up n kill the idiot spawnkillers then go on their way o.o and about the comments like "get stronger" you get stronger,and try killing anyone when theres curses and flame explosions aimed at you,and your at 20% hp.

Leave a comment:

• noobin
    replied
    brilliant show downton abbey i love waiting for new season

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
    IDK what to say, I was stoked for these events. They took a week off.

Said they were working on this...It seems like mostly copys of other events. Not sure why they took so much time off.

They apparently see that trove isn't good added a hammer. I'd be more happy if they took the pvp out dropped the kills needed to 5 or 10. Your going to pop that hammer just after getting farmed then have to repair again after. I'd say hammer x 3 or no pvp after floor 1? or divide it by mortal,sicon,ed. I mean they changed it so they know it needs fix. Fix it all the way.
    Yeah, the R2 team, just flat refused to even try to make things better. Treasure trove still gonna have OP campers killing people which is the vast majority of the problems. The jack-o-lanturns only last 2 mins which is equal to a 30+ mob torch. The pets are pure ****. No combat value, just looks. The only thing 1/2 way decent even though it's a copy of similar events is the pumpkin planting which gets you soul prints and other sperion goodies. The rest, is just the same old stuff repeated or garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Tiayis
    replied
    IDK what to say, I was stoked for these events. They took a week off.

Said they were working on this...It seems like mostly copys of other events. Not sure why they took so much time off.

They apparently see that trove isn't good added a hammer. I'd be more happy if they took the pvp out dropped the kills needed to 5 or 10. Your going to pop that hammer just after getting farmed then have to repair again after. I'd say hammer x 3 or no pvp after floor 1? or divide it by mortal,sicon,ed. I mean they changed it so they know it needs fix. Fix it all the way.

Leave a comment:

• Kadenn
    replied
    2 min torch at my level....I got less than 1% hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• fairytaillover
    replied
    Thanks so much for these torchies xD

Leave a comment:

• Chamile
    replied
    I'm with Kadenn on this one..... (even though he got most off that from me) very sad event...

Even if he is my Ex-Husband lol
    Last edited by VicZar; 10-25-2012, 10:44 PM. Reason: merged posts

Leave a comment:

• Kadenn
    replied
    Originally posted by elsage View Post
    5 Jack-o’-lanterns x 5 instances =25 Jack-o’-lanterns
    25 Jack-o’-lanterns x 5 player =125players only
    seriously r2? what about 5+merged server? y dont you make it like starglade on fire
    I completely agree here, there is no reason not too. I have to say I am a bit disappointed with the lack of creativity in a lot of the halloween events. I have been looking forward to them all month and they get here and they are a bit lacking in excitement. The Vampire costume has a bandage like headpiece for instance......I've seen zombies with that, but vampires? lol I dunno I am not saying the events are bad I just figured their would be more hoopla over Halloween than this.

Leave a comment:

• JessieAileen
    replied
    They only last two minutes... not even worth it. Can get more exp in two minutes grinding...

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    2mins with limited player, what a wonderful world

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    FAIL! The pumpkins only last 2 mins. No better then going out in the wild and finding one from a level 30+ mob. Only use in this is if you set up camp to one and be gone all day.

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied
    ikr, gonna be more at 5+merged server

Leave a comment:

• fezzaboi
    replied
    this is gna suck then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X