Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on December 4th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance at 3 AM EST on December 4th

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 3 AM EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, December 4th. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 12 AM (midnight) PST (Pacific Standard Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

err kabam? is included in one of these right ?
    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Any news on new server?

Comment

Originally posted by ranjithran61912 View Post
        Any news on new server?
        Should a new server be released, you will find a [separate] official thread regarding so. Information regarding future servers will not to mentioned anywhere else but.

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok that's the merge but were is the normal maint with the patch note's and such well i just want to know if i can open a shop leave it there afk for 2-3 days lol....... need to w8 for the maint to be doen and finish not open it and go afk to get disconected with the pc runing for 2-3 days lol

Comment

Patch notes are usually posted after the maintenance takes place, so hold onto your horses. As for whether or not you can set up shop for several days, that entirely depends on your connectivity as well as the server's stability. If your connection and server does not disconnect you for any reason (weather conditions, lag spikes, maintenance, etc.), then yes, a toon is fully capable of staying logged in for days at a time.
            Last edited by Reverie; 12-04-2014, 03:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Patch notes are usually posted after the maintenance takes place, so hold onto your horses. As for whether or not you can set up shop for several days, that entirely depends on your connectivity as well as the server's stability. If your connection and server does not disconnect you for any reason (weather conditions, lag spikes, maintenance, etc.), then yes, a toon is fully capable of staying logged in for days at a time.
              I usualy vend like that since my conection is good and the pc its good so no problems on that end since i started and untill now i think i disconected like 5-6 times only lol

Was just curios wen the normal maint will take place

Comment

should already be running

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
                  Was just curios wen the normal maint will take place
                  The maintenance times are posted in this thread; do review the announcement carefully.

Comment

servers is still online. but character list dont load.
                    (J2)silvu Eidolon priest
                    guild (J1)Titans
                    lvl 88 Eidolon Priest

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                      Should a new server be released, you will find a [separate] official thread regarding so. Information regarding future servers will not to mentioned anywhere else but.
                      Can i PLEASE know where this "[Seperate]" official thread can be found?

Comment

Originally posted by ranjithran61912 View Post
                        Can i PLEASE know where this "[Seperate]" official thread can be found?
                        If you do not see a thread stating there will be a new server launching, it [must] mean there isn't one. The key word was "should", which currently, there is not.

Comment

Working...
                        X