Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long this costume last???

Comment

Please make new Costumes & Good Stats...!!
      Server: Himeng Valey (S2)

IGN: (S2)Lyseria

Class: Priest (Hybrid)

Plane: Scion

guild: NOYPI

Comment

Originally posted by Kyrsten-Agimat View Post
        how can i edit my name??
        Unless you have the nickname that starts with R2####### you can't.

Originally posted by MarkStephen View Post
        How long this costume last???
        If you're asking about how long these costumes will be in shop, it'll be for 2 weeks.
        But other than that, it's a permanent use for your character.

Originally posted by Lyseria View Post
        Please make new Costumes & Good Stats...!!
        All will come in good time.
        There's always new costumes coming, with big holiday events.

Originally posted by R23223856 View Post
        Ok, Since the Event costumes have horrid stats. Will you/Can you tell me when there will be some costumes with non-lame stats? I looked at all the others, and the good stats seemed to be on pieces that came from a Holiday....

You've already said **** stats stay so...??? How long do I have to hold out till decent ones come again? Its not Hollidays it seems.. Maybe if a GM won the costume contest again? I did notice good stats on that one.

Tell me your not going to do that last costume with full stats, that ya'll spent so much time on that you couldn't get to it?

Oh wait, that actually makes perfect sense "We didn't get this last costume out. Hehehe we'll wait till they've all spent their xtals on the **** stats. Then we'll put this last one out with good stats. HAHAHA we'll make tons of $$$.

Do it, plz like I said 3 pages earlier I didn't waste my money on ****.
        I am not related, do not have the power or authority to dictate or create what will be the stats of the in-coming in-game items or events (neither good nor bad as it may be). I could only suggest events and/or costumes, just like any other normal player or user of Crystal Saga. So unfortunately I don't know.

Well if you look at the new sets and costumes they are aesthetically pleasing~
        Last edited by VicZar; 11-01-2012, 06:24 AM.

Useless
        ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
        Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

Just Wondering where is the other outfits that won? The Witches outfit and Glockenspiles outfit? There as 4 winners, of that event. I thought we were going to get to wear all the winners outfits?
          APOLOYMI
          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Originally posted by R22102902 View Post
            Just Wondering where is the other outfits that won? The Witches outfit and Glockenspiles outfit? There as 4 winners, of that event. I thought we were going to get to wear all the winners outfits?
            As stated from the first post:
            Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
            Duration
            -I know that two more player-designed costumes were supposed to be included, but the art department simply ran out of time to make all 6 costumes.
            -Also, the last two costume designs are coming, but they will be delayed a couple of weeks. So they will be coming to the game and all 4 winners will get them when they arrive, they just won't be here in time for Halloween.

Useless
            ...but actually does something like stalk every word you post
            Forum-cleaner

This moderator is unreliable, I'm serious

Comment

I need Male Devil Costume.. S58 please..

who00p

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                Duration: 10/25 - 11/7 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                Server: All Servers

Description: It's Halloween! And we have not one... not two... but three! Three costumes for players to choose from, ha ha ha. These amazing items may be purchased in the Item Shop at a low price of 399 Crystal for the top and 599 Crystal for the outfit. Interested in purchasing both? Save 100 Crystal and buy the Costume Pack, holding both pieces, for just 799 Crystal!

Pumpkin Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26516[/ATTACH]

Our first costume was picked from the pumpkin patch. Dress up as everyone's favorite holiday gourd, plucked from its family...its head sawed open, and guts scooped out in a putrid mess of wet sickly innards. Then finally its face, carved into a mortifying rictus, with a light placed inside so everyone can see the terrifying butchery put on display. The horror....the horror. Anyway, it's a really cute costume.
                Thanks to Latharia for this costume design.

Blood Vampire Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26519[/ATTACH]

The creation process of the Blood Vampire is one of such unspeakable horror and terror, that anyone who would look upon their eyes would see the true monstrous event reflected within. As such the Blood Vampire is forced to cover and hide its eyes, lest its prey discover its true nature. The downside of this is when they stand very still, laying in wait for its next victim, it is sometimes confused with a weeping angel. This really annoys them, and the best way to escape is to bring this up, and then run away during the hour long rant about always being mistaken for one.
                Thanks to Irisu for this costume design.

Devil Costume

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26520[/ATTACH]

Wanting a hot costume, but not looking to sell your soul for it? Then do we have just the thing for you. No need to sign your name in blood either! Just dress up in this hellishly charming outfit and you'll be ready to plump down into the very bowels of the earth. This outfit is also useful if you're suddenly finding the need to be a butler.

*I know that two more player-designed costumes were supposed to be included, but the art department simply ran out of time to make all 6 costumes. The devil costumes were already on file so we included those to give players as many options as possible this Halloween season. However, there is still good news. All 4 costume contest winners will still be receiving packs with all the costumes, pets, and mount. Also, the last two costume designs are coming, but they will be delayed a couple of weeks. So they will be coming to the game and all 4 winners will get them when they arrive, they just won't be here in time for Halloween. But with 3 different sets to choose from, I still think there is something for everyone this season.

wonder where are the other costumes u promised that will be coming out?, well ofcourse including my design, just wondering if you guys will still release them.
                Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                Server: Erie Marsh
                Plane: Eidolon
                Class: Rogue
                Guild: Exile
                Married:(S44)Apoloymi

Comment

any updates on this one?
                  Character:(S39)Glockenspeil
                  Server: Erie Marsh
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Class: Rogue