• Show
Clear All

• Stame
    replied
    Hemming is lame....

Leave a comment:

• Hemming
    replied
    w/e i just hope its not buged what ever it is and any of the new outfits if ther cool not have the lame stat bounes like the wedding outfits and tux

Leave a comment:

• Butchucoy
    replied
    dupy!! i saw ur ranger 48kpatk and ur BA 36kmatk.. ur my idol! bwahahahahahaha though im on s31 >

Leave a comment:

• killflazt
    replied
    me too,,,pliese no register acoount....help me

Leave a comment:

• Stame
    replied
    Chamile is awesome but NO WITCHES! :P

Leave a comment:

• Chamile
    replied
    Witches cauldron..... zombie's in starglade.... cobwebs in the trees..... a zombie cat pet would be epic.... btw my bday is the day after halloween that deserves a specail treat for me lol

Leave a comment:

• Salvo
    replied
    the events actually has been prepared earlier before the maintenance. so what u ask for maybe will be done or will be next maintenance events.
    so what u wish for last week or 2nd week ago maybe for this new events. anyway i love that ladder events, its make newbe or noob player become strger and make them happy. also make player feels good to play this game. ( cause there a major gaps between mortal - scion - eidolon ) so it will make all server keeps alive.

anyway R2 pls make soul print available (drops by mobs) or events for that items. trust me the gaps are higher to all the player, and makes them ( new or lowbe ) feels frustrated and leave this games. when they leave or play in new server, its makes old server or cash player doom. cause there is no or less player in the server. just like what happen in S1,S2 & S3 (lots of alt not newbe). that really bad for business . really S1 already been ghost town before the merge and we dont want it to be like that again.

Leave a comment:

• besswax
    replied
    I SAY A GIANT BAT MOUNT with zombie outfit :3 or vampire outfit to go with the bat

Leave a comment:

• Nelico
    replied
    A birdie once told me that Merge's happen on Tuesdays.

Leave a comment:

• RaiderNation
    replied
    did the ladder event 2 times..the eventrs blew last week..why u think servers were so dead

Leave a comment:

• Stormaggedon
    replied
    At this time Servers S1-S3 are down for maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• R24594171
    replied
    SERVERS33)Undead PIT. Player ID: Mr`smart. Class:archer. LVL31

Leave a comment:

• besswax
    replied
    Merge s1 s2 s3 with s4 s5 s6 s7 =d pleaseeee <3<3<3<3

Leave a comment:

• Aliceianna
    replied
    im going to miss the ladder event i liked that one

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Originally posted by Codawg211 View Post
    Lol that would be something cool to do, maybe a lil comical relief with the bosses. Who knows what kinds of events they have planned for this Halloween....*looks for Magic 8-Ball*
    I MUST KNOW! I want Halloween! xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X