No announcement yet.

[Announcement] CS 10/25/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some other game out there make gangnam outfit for their halloween event, wth lol
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

soul print event plz ......

Comment

I hope the "Death Comet" Skill for priest will be fixed like what R2C2_Pat mentioned on one tread couple of days ago.

Comment

GM is there any new server to be released?

Comment

New server

Comment

No one wants Gmut Exchange Event ?

Comment

I wish for nothing more than the Genius pet skill bug. Last week's patch only fixed Genius for pets that learn it after the maintenance, old pets with Genius are still bugged as we speak. PLEASE just don't forget that and rest of the events are up to you guys, I personally am satisfied with anything if I can progress on the breeding #14.

Comment

Plz do a new server plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plzplz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

Comment

Hopefully:

- Roses and Soul Prints (yes, that content needs to be accessible for everyone!)
                    - Maybe Soulshards and Gmuts again
                    - Costumes with good stats
                    - Many many pumpkins :P
                    - Eth wings O.O

According to all the lame events lately, I'm almost sure that R2 plans to make this event really big.
                    Oh well, better don't get my hopes up too high, might just be another disappointment :|

And besides that, it would be awesome to have GMs responding after I complain about the patch tomorrow :P

Comment

whats with new server, y everyone wants it
                      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

event >>> unbind >>> gem (bound)

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          According to all the lame events lately, I'm almost sure that R2 plans to make this event really big.
                          Big like anniversary event? Sorry just couldn't resist
                          Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I still maintain upping lvl cap to 120 so we can go to the necropolis maps for halloween would be highly appropriate.
                            The one and only Krysia from Sea of dreams (Thank god for that; one of me is too many!)

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                              Big like anniversary event? Sorry just couldn't resist
                              So you got what I meant lol :P

Comment

Originally posted by kylina View Post
                                I still maintain upping lvl cap to 120 so we can go to the necropolis maps for halloween would be highly appropriate.
                                nop, not many ppl can do that, i think we need event that anyone can have fun with.

im 100 eido btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X