[Patch Notes] 1/22 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

buggs

Plz fix the bm bugs, I would rather not go another week with out being able to use my normal skill, and others would like to get the bm scon skill.

Comment

I got the cake pack but instead of bound morph crystal I got a strange energy

A: Yittien, Dragon Pals, Eternal Saga, Lunaria Story, Blade Hunter, ZAMP, Blood And Jade, Crusaders of Solaria, Nova Genesis, Winterfrost
      B: Broken Realm (S1)Rima, (S4)FULLMETAL, (S4) and (S5)Who, Crystal Saga (S50)Opossum, and (S50)Aido, Wartunes (S79)Yukki, Castlot, Monkey King Online, Knight's Fable, LOA, Shadowbound, HOTB
      Other: City of Steam

With the closing of Broken Realm (Aug 14, 2014) I will no longer be an active part of R2Games community.
      Just kidding ... Maybe ...

Comment

bound mc were a phantom item since forever
        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          Nope you can't! Tried my Evil Beast robe and all i got was : item cannot implemented! That also happened with a purple gear i tried! Other purple ones work fine! That's why i'm asking of a guide explaining the restrictions! Right now we go blind! Before they release something they shoulda try it and release it with detailed info!
          That release yet again is sloppy!
          Maybe make sure you imbued the orange EB gear. If you've already done that, refreshing the Imbue window helps too. I saw some orange EB gears with imbue so it should be possible (saw Evil Beast Pledge Robe btw).

(I got the error message "Item is not applicable" too but when I try to awaken any item quality without imbue-ing(??!?) it first so make sure you aren't trying to awaken an item that isn't imbued yet)
          Last edited by Betcha715; 01-23-2015, 08:41 AM. Reason: Specified armor that I saw

Comment

Anione can post some pics of the imbuned gears? also of the system please? im not lvl 80 to check it out yet

Comment

Please CS and R2 team check the BUG REPORT section, thread Beastmaster Bugs, I know U R busy but I think that thread is abandoned, I just posted a list of bugs that need to be fixed, please check it ..... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-Bugs/page16 ..... BM still have some bugs that make unfair PVP and PVE, I know its hard and take time but hope U can fix most of them soon Thanks ^w^

Comment

Negative comments stem from perpetual negative results. I've been playing for years, and they've proven it time and time again.

Comment

tooClick image for larger version

Name:	imbue helm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	1707097 Evil beast can be imbued and awakened ^.^

But the stats DO NOT stack with anything. what you see is what you get. I was dissapointed in this. So just farm the stuff. i would not recomend cashing because you really dont get a stat boost. i mean i have 4 million hp and 3263 hp is not a difference to me at all...
                  Last edited by Reverie; 01-24-2015, 09:05 PM. Reason: Posts merged.
                  💎Crystal Saga💎
                  ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                  ☆Death Tank
                  ☆PvP King at your service
                  ☆Class:Knight
                  Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                  — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Does that pet have DK skills??

Your right kanyo it doesn't really affects your hp at all.....
                    Last edited by Reverie; 01-25-2015, 12:10 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
                    IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
                      too[ATTACH=CONFIG]124390[/ATTACH] Evil beast can be imbued and awakened ^.^

But the stats DO NOT stack with anything. what you see is what you get. I was dissapointed in this. So just farm the stuff. i would not recomend cashing because you really dont get a stat boost. i mean i have 4 million hp and 3263 hp is not a difference to me at all...
                      Actually imbue stat and awakened stats are both multiplied by soul. Maybe your soul isn't significantly developed for you to see the difference.

Comment

my soul has all key things damn there maxed and, i payed attention to my stats before i did it and then after and it gave what seemed like the number it said (3263) hp. i seen no stackage.it went from 3.987 mill to 3.990 something. trash and non stacked.
                        💎Crystal Saga💎
                        ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                        ☆Death Tank
                        ☆PvP King at your service
                        ☆Class:Knight
                        Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                        — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

For how long will the female pack stay a week or 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Zethito View Post
                            Please CS and R2 team check the BUG REPORT section, thread Beastmaster Bugs, I know U R busy but I think that thread is abandoned, I just posted a list of bugs that need to be fixed, please check it ..... http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....er-Bugs/page16 ..... BM still have some bugs that make unfair PVP and PVE, I know its hard and take time but hope U can fix most of them soon Thanks ^w^
                            Thanks. I'll go ahead and report these.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelicghost View Post
                              For how long will the female pack stay a week or 2 weeks?
                              Because the duration of the costume is listed to end by next maintenance, it's safest to assume the costume will disappear after the end date. There is a possibility that it may roll over onto next week, however that is only an unsure possibility.
                              Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                              Duration: 1/22 - 1/28 11:59 PM (Server Time)

Comment

Sorry for post a bug here but IDK if someone is checking already the Beastmaster bugs, just wanna report a very important Beastmaster bug... Please fix the familiars, they always stop attacking on vidalian legends no matter they R on attack mode and on battle, same on sengolia battlegrounds, Avernal realm, Island of blessing, Treasure Trove, Avernal Realm, dungeons and open areas for grindfor experience afk, they stop attacking without any sense, no matter if R on Attack mode or Defense mode they stop attacking from 1 moment to other and dont start attacking NEVER again until U re summon them, and sometimes when familiar kill the opponent on vidalian legens I dont recieve the victory and then stuck on vidalian until relog, same when my familiar kill other on sengolia or IoB sometimes Idont recieve the kill and the honor, this things R so dissgusting pls fix them as soon as possible cuz are two of the most important bugs on this class and some of us R working so hard on our Beastmasters, pls and Thanks ^w^
                                Last edited by Zethito; 01-27-2015, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X