No announcement yet.

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 1/29 @ 3 AM EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol i didnt meant to cause any trouble .. i dont wanna be the main subject of a discussion ! T.T

DONT FIGHT FOR ME PLEASE IM ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE
    Server : (S75)Frozen Wastelands
    Character : Rogue
    Name : (S75)SuperSkunky
    Plane : Eidelon
    Level : 110

Comment

Originally posted by Raumus View Post
      That's how business works, you don't get a pat on the back for sticking the stamp on the envelopes. But you will get reamed if you don't put them in the correct drop box. If you don't hear feedback/complaints on something, then leave it alone. Yes, giving a clear and concise outline of what you would like to see specifically does work best, but with r2...it never seems to matter much. People have been submitting tickets, complaints, threads about balancing the OP rogue in the game, like the chinese/french servers. Rogues aren't so incredibly favored in every aspect. Where someone without much knowledge of the game, can pick up a rogue, and kill people much stronger than them without a lot of learning. I've played games with issue like this, and there is always a fix announced, and posts from developers asking for ideas from the players. Now whether they were gonna actually do anything with them at that time, we had no idea. But it showed that someone at least cared enough to string us along for a bit, and give us hope that something was going to be done. And low and behold, something was done. People were offered a chance to switch, if they wanted, to balance out the server. But with this game...no. They don't care about anything being balanced, but their overhead. "Don't like the game, don't play." is an actual response I got to a ticket i submitted few years back. So yea, I'll deliver a clear an concise plan, when they show me one tiny shred of actually doing something that so many players have been begging for, for a long time.
      And you're still playing years later really....
      Last edited by wulfgang777; 01-29-2015, 03:56 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by wulfgang777 View Post
        Thank you!! All you people do is ask for stuff when maintenance happens..... Maintenance already has agendas stop being lazy asking for stuff cause u cant play. If is a serious problem shoulda mentioned long ago before the 2 hours u cant play. Sure there might be issues but asking every maintenance is getting old.
        Most of you are grown people doing this its just sad....
        This is just a constant reminder for them NOT to recycle events like just 3 events rolled in a 9week time. It is getting boring, don't yeah think?

I've seen good old days events that makes people enjoy...but now, I've seen Snorb, Ladder, 2xdung, then snorb, ladder, 2xdung...whew.

And btw, I wasn't asking it to be done right away anyways. Of course I know they have already events done before maint. LOL.
        Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 05:15 AM. Reason: Edited quote.
        IGN: Levria
        Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
        Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
        Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
        Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
        Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

you had all week to ask or suggest ideas....
          Maintenance already doing their agenda have good night

wolftitan ?

Comment

Please fix some Beastmaster bugs, the most important bug is when the familiar stop attacking when is on ATTACK mode and on DEFEND mode on Vidalian legends... also familiar stop attacking after kill a player on sengolia and IoB after kill 1 player, the only way the familiar attack again is when U respawn him... pls fix that, that 2 R of the most important bugs >.<

Comment

You had all week to ask or suggest ideas....
              calm down wulfgang, suggestions are suggestions. Whether YOU feel they are appropriately times or not, is irrelevant. people whine, its part of life, deal with it.
              if the devs like what they hear, maybe they will implement it in a future maintenance.
              Or perhaps you just want to talk tough on forums, cause you are entitled a little too much maybe...?

Comment

You had all week to ask or suggest ideas....
                I was replying to a guildie it was suppose to be joke but your attitude sure sucked :P so with that being said you have a good day!!!!!
                S42MxMood03
                Guild-SoulofRuins
                Married:S36Krayzie
                Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by raumus View Post
                  calm down wulfgang, suggestions are suggestions. Whether you feel they are appropriately times or not, is irrelevant. People whine, its part of life, deal with it.
                  If the devs like what they hear, maybe they will implement it in a future maintenance.
                  Or perhaps you just want to talk tough on forums, cause you are entitled a little too much maybe...?

nuuu peace please

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                  I was replying to a guildie it was suppose to be joke but your attitude sure sucked :P so with that being said you have a good day!!!!!

peace plox
                  Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

How about this food for thought. All the servers up until 75 have been named after places on the map. Where then are these places, Karmic Temple, Shadow Moon, Crystal Spire, Shimmering Glade, and Guardians Gate? Maybe R2 giving us clues for the future? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
                      How about this food for thought. All the servers up until 75 have been named after places on the map. Where then are these places, Karmic Temple, Shadow Moon, Crystal Spire, Shimmering Glade, and Guardians Gate? Maybe R2 giving us clues for the future? :P
                      I guess so Soc. Spernal plane, maybe. But not now please. Im still at Eidolon 48. I've never even tried being at lvl cap.
                      IGN: Levria
                      Server: (S36) Mount Nubina
                      Character: Shadow Rouge (F)
                      Level: Eidolon: 48 and growing. :p
                      Guild: (S33) SoulofRuins
                      Pets: Teeka, Burning Angel, Fire Lord

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post

maybe they just trollin with us ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoji View Post
                          I guess so Soc. Spernal plane, maybe. But not now please. Im still at Eidolon 48. I've never even tried being at lvl cap.
                          plus to raise level cap they shud make new skills or something i think thats to much ahah

Comment

Originally posted by Yeoji View Post
                            This is just a constant reminder for them NOT to recycle events like just 3 events rolled in a 9week time. It is getting boring, don't yeah think?

I've seen good old days events that makes people enjoy...but now, I've seen Snorb, Ladder, 2xdung, then snorb, ladder, 2xdung...whew.

And btw, I wasn't asking it to be done right away anyways. Of course I know they have already events done before maint. LOL.

Name these events please so I know. Only 1 I could care for is anniversary....

Your point is valid but asking now kinda defeats purpose is all I was saying.

How many events can u switch around in ........... a browser game.

You kinda grow to either like game or hate it... who plays games they get mad about all the time and only mention stuff during maintenance. I would find new game if I think how you are feeling. You have 27 posts since server36 so Im guessing 2 years here... a complaint every few weeks during maintenance??

Figured servers were up since all stop replying. Continue to play game u hate lol
                            Last edited by Reverie; 01-29-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Name these events please so I know. Only 1 I could care for is anniversary....

Your point is valid but asking now kinda defeats purpose is all I was saying.

How many events can u switch around in ........... a browser game.

You kinda grow to either like game or hate it... who plays games they get mad about all the time and only mention stuff during maintenance. I would find new game if I think how you are feeling. You have 27 posts since server36 so Im guessing 2 years here... a complaint every few weeks during maintenance??

Figured servers were up since all stop replying. Continue to play game u hate lol
                              The only one here to seem to hate the game seems to be you!!! ok so they posted on maintainance so that automatically gives you the right to criticize ppl on forum!!!!, and for older players who know what good event usta be instead of the recycle one!!! they do know it is BORING!! Doesn't mean they hate the game so get it right before you decide you wanna come on forum and criticize PPL
                              S42MxMood03
                              Guild-SoulofRuins
                              Married:S36Krayzie
                              Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Working...
                              X