• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Patch Notes] 11/1 Server Update

Activities

Promotions

Features
    • The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!
    • Text in the chat window may now be copied.

Bug Fixes & Changes
    • The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.
    • Fixed the issue when feeding pets Growth Food that arose with last week's maintenance.
    • Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
    • Pet Slot Expanders will no longer be used if all pet slots have already been unlocked.
    • Fixed an issue with the Pet Skill Expander (Bound) item.
    • Fixed an issue with the Avernal Realm damage bar.
    • Fixed an issue and clarified the description of the Blood Priest skill, Death Cometh (Awakening).
    • Players must now be level 50 to learn the Priest Blood skill, Bloodguard.
    • Fixed an issue with the level 4 of pet skill, Rejuvenation, as it now operates as intended.
    • Fixed a number of panel and quest typos.

st

Text in the chat window may now be copied
    cool

The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised
    nuuuuuuuuuuuu

Fixed the issue when feeding pets Growth Food that arose with last week's maintenance
    ty

Players must now be level 50 to learn the Priest Blood skill, Bloodguard
    lol

ps farewell warriors call, wish to see you soon again
    Last edited by sanesune; 11-01-2012, 04:52 AM. Reason: lol
    darn posted w/ wrong account lol

Comment

but.... i loved my two person broom....
      IGN: crazyghost
      Server: Netheran Realm

Comment

NEED more Vault and Bag Pages.. -.- too many bound items to keep.. when will R2 release the next Pages?
        Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
        Server:(S22)Tyria Village
        Spouse: (S23)Socrates
        Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
        -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
        -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
        -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

when will you fix priest fragarach vii hp regen buff? its totally unfair how they could regen hp way too fast ._.
          (S39)Vyein

GuildMaster of RevelatioN,
          Erie Marsh

Comment

Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
            Fixed And I love you! Thank you!

Comment

what do the new pets morph into ?

Comment

Originally posted by SlapYoSelf View Post
                what do the new pets morph into ?
                Waiting for pics and stats b4 i decide to buy the pets and try to morph

Comment

welll that brrom is slower than my helwing
                  Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift.

Comment

The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.

Hold up, wait, seriously, you're going to dumb it back down to a one person mount? Well that makes me grateful that I didn't buy one. *** R2 **** stats on HOLIDAY costumes, and a **** HOLIDAY mount.... this is so wrong. Seems like you guys just don't care about the players here at all.

The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!

Okay so now the pets can be morphed, but we have no idea what they look like after morph or what their stats are... ALSO they haven't been added to the Pet extravaganza thing, which pretty much makes it pointless to morph them at all, they were **** in when you put them out in the first place, so why would I want to morph a **** pet into an even crappier pet if I get nothing out of it, but another slot in my vault taken up by a pet that I don't use. at least with the bone dragon I got morph crystals out of the deal
                    Last edited by Tiayis; 11-01-2012, 09:41 AM.
                    Server- (S50)CrimsonGroves
                    Character name- (S50)Tiayis
                    Lvl- 63 mortal (Just call me noob)
                    Class- Knight (Hybrid)
                    Guild Leader of (S50)WISH (We are always recruiting lvl 50+ mortals)

Comment

Originally posted by Tiayis View Post
                      Hold up, wait, seriously, you're going to dumb it back down to a one person mount? Well that makes me grateful that I didn't buy one. *** R2 **** stats on HOLIDAY costumes, and a **** HOLIDAY mount.... this is so wrong. Seems like you guys just don't care about the players here at all.

Okay so now the pets can be morphed, but we have no idea what they look like after morph or what their stats are... ALSO they haven't been added to the Pet extravaganza thing, which pretty much makes it pointless to morph them at all, they were **** in when you put them out in the first place, so why would I want to morph a **** pet into an even crappier pet if I get nothing out of it, but another slot in my vault taken up by a pet that I don't use. at least with the bone dragon I got morph crystals out of the deal
                      For the last month with all the crapy updates, it just seems all R2 wants to do is just see how far that can push us and get us ****** off at them. Well they have done a fantastic job at it. The updates just are ****. only thing good in the last month was the planting events and warrior call, but those are recycled events.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Thank you for the events
                        ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

has anyone figured out how to copy chat yet? When I highlight a line in chat and hit CTRL + C it brings up my character screen and when I try to use the mouse to right click to try and copy I keep moving across the screen. Some operational help would be appreciated - Thanks !!
                          Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post
                          Activities

Promotions

Features
                          • The Little Reaper and Crimson Werewolf pets may now be morphed!
                          • Text in the chat window may now be copied.

Bug Fixes & Changes
                          • The Haunted Halloween Boom is now a single-person mount, as initially advertised.
                          • Fixed the issue when feeding pets Growth Food that arose with last week's maintenance.
                          • Fixed a display issue with the Blood Vampire costume when a female ranger was mounted.
                          • Pet Slot Expanders will no longer be used if all pet slots have already been unlocked.
                          • Fixed an issue with the Pet Skill Expander (Bound) item.
                          • Fixed an issue with the Avernal Realm damage bar.
                          • Fixed an issue and clarified the description of the Blood Priest skill, Death Cometh (Awakening).
                          • Players must now be level 50 to learn the Priest Blood skill, Bloodguard.
                          • Fixed an issue with the level 4 of pet skill, Rejuvenation, as it now operates as intended.
                          • Fixed a number of panel and quest typos.
                          any idea when we might be able to hopefully expect a 3rd page for our vaults? just a suggestion for a new update that many of us could use
                          Last edited by VicZar; 11-02-2012, 04:32 AM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Tiayis View Post

Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
                            For the last month with all the crapy updates, it just seems all R2 wants to do is just see how far that can push us and get us ****** off at them. Well they have done a fantastic job at it. The updates just are ****. only thing good in the last month was the planting events and warrior call, but those are recycled events.
                            The only thing I've seen you two do is complain. I suppose r2 has spoiled too many people, so I'm glad they did these events .

Comment

Originally posted by R297807 View Post
                              The only thing I've seen you two do is complain. I suppose r2 has spoiled too many people, so I'm glad they did these events .
                              This halloween event was kinda lame. they took another week between updates this month. you figure they do something really good, but all they did was copy/mime previous activities. plus the release of treasure trove is just horrable cause op players now have the means to get more OP which they do not need. seriously, the last number of updates have been bad.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

Working...
                              X