[Announcement] CS 11/01/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] CS 11/01/2012 Server Maintenance @ 4:00 AM EDT

Servers S1-S3 (Aurora Point, Himeng Valley, and Kaymo Mountain) will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) on 11/01/2012. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

I'd also like to remind players that Daylight Savings Time ends Sunday, November 4, 2012, at 2:00 AM. For those of you outside the United States, you will see the server times fall back one hour.

Also so all players are aware, we are just continuing the Halloween activities for the next week.

Update: Patch Notes are up. You can find them here in this thread.
    This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Yay additional week of Halloween I LOVE U GMs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~ IG name : (S13)Angelicghost ~
    ~ Lvl : 155 Eidolon ~
    ~ Guild : (S49) tle ~
    ~ Where's my bunny at :confused: ~

Comment

great stuck with a **** event for another week. time to sleep
      Server: Cimmerian Woodlands

Guild: RaiderNation "Owner"

Class: Ranger

Class: Knight

Level: 54

Level: 44

Vip: yes

Comment

yay 120 lvl n items. dun nerf too much plzz.

Comment

I wonder what will come out this week, I know the Halloween events still have 1 more week, will it be the other winning outfits, perhaps? Or maybe level cap increase? Or maybe just fixing bugs... You never know what will happen with R2...
          Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
          .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
          .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
          .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

:-) "-)

fix feeding bug plz, ty

and
            would be handy were mounting upon entering tg became serverwide, upon dungeon too maybe
            Last edited by elsage; 11-01-2012, 01:01 AM. Reason: and
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
              fix feeding bug plz, ty
              There is a bug with feeding mounts? Or are you talking about feeding pet's for loyalty?

Comment

is feeding pets, i never mentioned about feeding mounts on me previous posts -_-''
                i believe youre seeing things lol
                Last edited by elsage; 11-01-2012, 01:03 AM. Reason: ,,,,
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  fix feeding bug plz, ty

and
                  would be handy were mounting upon entering tg became serverwide, upon dungeon too maybe
                  No, because you could hijack someone on a two-person mount and take them into a dungeon or something and waste their run/them not being in a party with you, etc. :/
                  Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                  Guild: (J1)Philippines
                  Level: 150 Eidolon
                  Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                  I'm annoying.
                  ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
                    No, because you could hijack someone on a two-person mount and take them into a dungeon or something and waste their run/them not being in a party with you, etc. :/
                    pretty sure the alrd have code to check that, like in delivery u cannot exit till u dismount.

Comment

hopeing for something new the trick or treat event as disapointing so maybe this time it be more of a treat then a trick

Comment

1)Level 120 cap increase
                        2)2 more levels for frag weapon
                        3)New dungeons.

We dont need to wait years before you can raise the cap and put the new frag.Ladder is the only thing "hard" in game.Don't make us waiting to much.

Comment

At this time Severs S1 - S3 are down for Maintenance.
                          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

yay so should be a short mantinance i hope
                            Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                            Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                            Class: Ranger Hybrid
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                            Level: 143+
                            Honor Rank:Emperor
                            Mount: Killin
                            Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

I hope they add in some new things rather than just fix bugs this week since the Halloween events are still going for 1 more week.

Comment

Working...
                              X