No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 02/26 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umm can we get a different mount and pet for sale now please? Once you guys put up a kyubi stat mount and a FL spell pet I'll be spending my money. Until supersaurus and willow are gone I won't be...

Comment

fix those BM skills pls >.> ...and any idea on how long it ll take to fix the BM rb skills? thnx
      Last edited by diablu; 02-27-2015, 08:12 AM.
      (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by Bernass View Post
        I was dropping torchs, waste of 10 torchs u shud have waited t.t i forgot maintenance time !

Gimme my torchs ;(
        R2 will not refund torches!!,, It works the same way with ladder and dungeons, If you go in and maintenance happens you loss the run and don't get it back they don't know that you were in the middle of torches! sorry for your Loss
        S42MxMood03
        Guild-SoulofRuins
        Married:S36Krayzie
        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

They should add more in game warnings at 30 min and 10 min so that players that have just logged know there will be a maintenance soon.
          Level 160 Nature Ranger. Kongregate

Comment

Beastmaster bugs

Pls fix the tons of Beastmaster bugs, I have seriously problems on Vidalian Legens, the problem with the familiar stop attacking without any reason when he is on ATTACK mode and most important the bug when the familiar give the last one hit to the opponent and kill him/her and dont give the VICTORY announcement and then stuck the beastmeaster on Vidalian Legends Battleground, pls fix this problem cuz 1 of every 3 attempts R wasted with this bug... hope next maintenance fix some BM bugs Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crystal Saga Vidalian Legends bug 28-02-2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	447.2 KB
ID:	1709005

Comment

As U can see the bug of dont give the victory on Vidalian Legends happens very often, as I said 1 of every 3 wins R bugged so I lost 1 attempt every 3 attepmts, pls pls pls fix this its very unfair to beastmasters, I let U a screen shot where U can see the bug again so I´m keeping losing my attempts, every day I lose 3-5 attempts for this bug, as U can see on SS I have only 4 more attempts left and I loosed 4 today so its like I had only 11 attempts today ¬¬

Sorry for bother with this so much but U really need to fix this problem... Thank U for attention and good luck

Click image for larger version

Name:	Crystal Saga Vidalian Legends bug again 28-02-2015.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	454.4 KB
ID:	1709013

Comment

I dont know If its been brought to your attention but magic tower has a bug ,sometimes it wont go to the next level after previous level completion.after accepting reward and exiting reward screen it will just stay on that level and never move on .Iwill try to give you a screen shot. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by ericman1967 View Post
                  I dont know If its been brought to your attention but magic tower has a bug ,sometimes it wont go to the next level after previous level completion.after accepting reward and exiting reward screen it will just stay on that level and never move on .Iwill try to give you a screen shot. Is anyone else having this problem?
                  This occurs when a skill goes off at the time of claiming the floor's reward. You can avoid this by disabling AFK before you claim any rewards/attempt to move on to the next floor.

Comment

On a side note Rev, this glitch happens in Magic Tower (as mentioned), also Void, Island of Blessings, and I've had it happen in Sengolia Battlegrounds. Maybe something to pass along to the devs to help fix the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Socrates77 View Post
                      On a side note Rev, this glitch happens in Magic Tower (as mentioned), also Void, Island of Blessings, and I've had it happen in Sengolia Battlegrounds. Maybe something to pass along to the devs to help fix the problem.
                      If you would like something reported, please post in the appropriate subforum (Bug Reports). You will need to describe the nature of the issue as well as provide applicable screenshots/video clips.

Comment

is this S80 the last server?

Comment

Originally posted by runezone0002 View Post
                          is this S80 the last server?
                          S80 is the latest server. The devs will decide when it is appropriate to launch a new server. Until then, you will need to keep an eye out for any official announcements.

Comment

ouch the events is still the same after one year... no effort to the admin to make cs the better game online

Comment

I think I'll pass. Ive made aware to an R2 representative and the rest seems like way to much work for stuff i dont really do, or have time for anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X