Crystal Saga Emergency Maintennance on 3/6 01:00 EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Emergency Maintennance on 3/6 01:00 EST

All Crystal Saga servers will be going offline for an emergency maintenance to fix a server issue on March 6th, 01:00 EST/22:00 PST on March 5th/ 06:00 GMT/14:00 GMT+8

This maintenance should last for 1 hour but could be longer. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates.

The issue with the "Leveler Perks" will also be fixed following the maintenance.

Thanks for fast action about the leveler perks issue... I have an idea of what U can do to help people with a last issue with imbue, maybe will sound ridiculous but maybe U can do the imbue system work like before U fixed it to balance the people that didnt abused of bug, just let 1 week the last imbue system then people can imbue all their equips like the people abused the bug... its just an idea, maybe bad, maybe good idea, just wonder about that and thanks again for fix the leveler perks ^w^

PD: ofc bug its an illegal action but maybe just for this time U can let people imbue all their equips cuz willbe impossible do something about the people abused of bug and now have all their equips imbued, I only can find this way as the most fair to balance the problem... but well its just an idea, take it or LET IT GO XD
    Last edited by Zethito; 03-06-2015, 12:18 AM.

Comment

WHAaAAAATTTTttttttt

Comment

What was the bugg to begin with ??

Comment

Originally posted by Zethito View Post
          Thanks for fast action about the leveler perks issue... I have an idea of what U can do to help people with a last issue with imbue, maybe will sound ridiculous but maybe U can do the imbue system work like before U fixed it to balance the people that didnt abused of bug, just let 1 week the last imbue system then people can imbue all their equips like the people abused the bug... its just an idea, maybe bad, maybe good idea, just wonder about that and thanks again for fix the leveler perks ^w^

PD: ofc bug its an illegal action but maybe just for this time U can let people imbue all their equips cuz willbe impossible do something about the people abused of bug and now have all their equips imbued, I only can find this way as the most fair to balance the problem... but well its just an idea, take it or LET IT GO XD
          Suggesting that we allow a week of "all-you-can-bug" is absolutely ridiculous. If you'd like to contribute to the proper way of handling ToS violators, you may report suspicious players via the ticket system.

Comment

I dont know very well how it worked cuz I never do dungeons so I didnt tried imbue system yet but I seen how a lot of people imbued ALL their equips without cashing so I think they just got 66 Imbue stones and imbued 1 equip but the materials didnt used so they imbued more equips... IDK if that was the way the bug worked but I repeat, I seen a lot of people with all their equips imbued without cashing and heard they imbued their equips just doing dungeons but its impossible in 3 weeks get 66 imbue stoned per equip (66x7=462 Imbue stones) cuz hardly U get like 5-6 per day...

Comment

lmao nice try xD

Comment

Oh thanks for fast reply Reverie, yah I know its ridiculous thats the reason I said "Is just an idea" but well maybe report via ticket will be the only way, I will find time to do that Thanks ^w^

Comment

yahh the stone drop rate is really bad><

Comment

You did an "emergency maintenance" for a week-long event?! Wow! I'm speechless..

Comment

Originally posted by totolike1 View Post
                      You did an "emergency maintenance" for a week-long event?! Wow! I'm speechless..
                      they always fix the issues with events if there a problem......

Comment

i cant even stop laughing after seeing that comment

Comment

Reporting Via Ticket? lol people reported bug abusers of anniversary event, and nothing happen, noe they are free, playing after maxed everything like wings, tenet and wasting crystals from 100k+ roses, so that will happen again with this bug?

And this time we can expect that abusers get sanctioned and get fixed their equips removing imbue?...

Or at least they got banned for a long time?

Lets see what will happen,

Comment

servers up, ty for the speedy maint...

Comment

sheesh the bug was R2s fault so why dont u all quit whining it doesnt even give much of a boost anyways.

Comment

Working...
                              X