Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dragonflyjnrr
    replied
    erm nope but new account and every game that has a forum always have people moan about something everyday, im not defending anyone(or trying not to) I just see the bigger picture and have a lot of years experience with games and how much people moan about everything and how much things go wrong.
    yeah we could of had events but you still play don't you? I agree the shop items are not interesting anymore though I did have fun with valentine pack
    and business 101? I've been running my own business for the past 6 years -_- and it does get bad at times but the less people complain and actually tell the devs or the mods without hatefull comments then they might listen. would you listen to someone shouting at you? no.. classes have had bug fixes because people told them nicely about them it only takes a few minutes to be nice -_- but when people start arguing and throwing hate at mods it really annoys me coz mods don't have to reply or do anything, most mods on games do it of their own back and yeah GM's are slow to reply(I was a GM on a game voluntary btw) and maybe you get automated messages but remember your not the only one on the game, your not the only one having these problems.

if people have problems about the game or think of something they want to add then get your server to say something the more people that say something the better but I wouldn't listen if someone was being rude to me no one deserves that. just have patience with the mods its not their fault if you have a problem with the devs send them a email or even send them a complaint every business has a complaint process.

patience and team work is better than raging RAAAAAGGGE

Leave a comment:

• Tarby
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
    Alright, let ms start by answering some of your questions...

Is that sarcasm you started your post with? Or you are really happy O.o
    Yup on both of those counts. It was meant to sound massively sarcastic, but at the same time you have no idea how much I wanted to respond. I volunteered and threw my hand so high up in the air that when I was called on and told to go for it I was practicaly bouncing in my chair in the excitement of the sarcasm that I was given permission to unleash upon the world! LOL

Alright so on ANYTHING having to do with bug fixes.
    [.....]
    I am not asking anyone to work longer in testing the new stuff.
    I am just asking it to be tested before being introduced!

It was obvious that when Beastmaster was introduced it was not tested at all. After only 10 minutes playing the beastmaster class you came across the first major problem - the 3 shard pieces could not be combined together. There is no need to mention the many other problems. If you cannot even test a new character to ensure you get through what is basically a starting island until you get to the main town, then you should not have introduced it so early. This in turn I presume has caused so much extra work for the coders that they didn't have time to do New year and St Patricks day events. Finally 6 months down the line we have an almost correct beastmaster class.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-21-2015, 05:33 PM. Reason: Shortened quote.

Leave a comment:

• Kagelol
    replied
    You guys must not have been paying attention.
    Out of all the games CS is the one that lasts longest.. that still has updates.

Broken realm for example came out after CS, it was a good game but the updates stopped and the game got killed.
    it doesnt even exist anymore at this moment.

If you look more closely at the other games Yit, B&J, ES, LS and Zamp for example you see that the updates have slowed way down or are even non-existent.
    There for i think CS is still doing fine and you guys have no reason to complain or to worry about updates and such.

And yes.. WT is still at top speed and his a whole lot of servers..
    But CS isnt doing so bad itself either

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by dragonflyjnrr View Post
    can anyone find a game that dosnt have a bug? that's what I thought
    and also what would you all rather have bugs and events or no events and bugs being fixed?
    all the emergency maint, weekly maints(that don't last for more than 2 hours ive noticed, they say 3-4 hours), patch notes bug fixes etc
    all this stuff happening behind the game and people are complaining about events -_- seriously? I bet the devs would love to shut the servers down for a week or more just to fix everything but they wont, coz devs or anyone that has a customer based business does not bring everything to a stop to fix stuff -_-
    I'd rather have no events and bugs being fixed then have a buggy game.
    damn you people must be sat in SG bored and doing nothing whilst your on here, don't like how the game is atm don't play it.
    and has no one ever thought why they may open new servers and not fix all the bugs? might be because a new server is a fresh code and I doubt they use google translate to translate it or it wouldn't work lmao
    it gets worse before it gets better -_-
    You must be new to come on here and talk smack LOL yea looks like you just joined the game!! Let me school you real quick Bugs have been ongoing since day 1 and that DID not stop CS from coming up with different events!! As for a customer based company let me also give you a lesson in business!!! If you want players to keep cashing in a game MAKE it worth it for them to cash!!! They have the same old events for over a year and if no new events for their players to want to cash on Guess what????? They will loose Money!! Its just that simple Business 101 is to make sure that customers are happy and as you can see from forum they are NOT!!!! So if customers are not happy they will not cash if they do not cash Company will loose money see how simple it is!!

Originally posted by jamespalmares37 View Post
    I really loved this Crystal saga but since Wartune appeared and Other games like Lunaria Story, Crystal Saga is really going down I quitted this game long time ago and the events are still ugly omg Devs what are you doing right now? watching us suffering and y'all just laughing making money to us so disappointed. RIP Old CS players it will never be the same again.
    You are so right!! Every since they came out with others games its like the ONE game that MADE it Possible for them to do so has been placed on the back Burner!!! I so agree with you!!
    Last edited by Kagelol; 03-21-2015, 05:17 AM. Reason: Merged 2 posts

Leave a comment:

• jamespalmares37
    replied
    I really loved this Crystal saga but since Wartune appeared and Other games like Lunaria Story, Crystal Saga is really going down I quitted this game long time ago and the events are still ugly omg Devs what are you doing right now? watching us suffering and y'all just laughing making money to us so disappointed. RIP Old CS players it will never be the same again.

Leave a comment:

• dragonflyjnrr
    replied
    can anyone find a game that dosnt have a bug? that's what I thought
    and also what would you all rather have bugs and events or no events and bugs being fixed?
    all the emergency maint, weekly maints(that don't last for more than 2 hours ive noticed, they say 3-4 hours), patch notes bug fixes etc
    all this stuff happening behind the game and people are complaining about events -_- seriously? I bet the devs would love to shut the servers down for a week or more just to fix everything but they wont, coz devs or anyone that has a customer based business does not bring everything to a stop to fix stuff -_-
    I'd rather have no events and bugs being fixed then have a buggy game.
    damn you people must be sat in SG bored and doing nothing whilst your on here, don't like how the game is atm don't play it.
    and has no one ever thought why they may open new servers and not fix all the bugs? might be because a new server is a fresh code and I doubt they use google translate to translate it or it wouldn't work lmao
    it gets worse before it gets better -_-
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-21-2015, 01:26 AM. Reason: Removed censor.

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    I think its funny how players are not allowed to get upset with R2 for their lack of effort in trying to make new events!! Also I find funny how Mods who never speak on this forum comes on here to criticize the players!! Yes Mods are here to be the voice of R2 and also to be the voice for the players and yes it is voluntary but I am sure that as Mods ya have certain benefits that others players do not!!! (Maybe the reason for defending R2)!! As for the player who said "can people quit whining and enjoy the game if u don't like it quit and stop bothering mods with your complaints!!!" since this is your first post in forum I have to say this is what the mods are here for!!!! It is our right to come on here and voice our concerns or frustration with the game!!! I cash tons of money on this game and on my char and I don't like that we have the same o boring events then it is my RIGHT to come on forum to say something!!! s for R2349858 I agree with what you said and well said I may add!!! If R2 don't think its important to keep this game alive then I am not sure that my money is good for this game I know for a fact my husband has cashed a lot in this game even he is finding it boring to play!!! Also i think R2 needs to remember the first game they brought out and the game that has allowed them as a company to venture into other games IS CS!!! So you think as a company that they will try to do their best to make CS a priority instead of placing it on the back burner!!! Bring out new event is important for the players in this game and it is the reason that we voice our frustration on this game CERTAIN events have been ongoing since day one like New Years St. Patty, Easter etc.. for them not to place these events which is NOT hard to do since these events have been on going since the game started shows that R2 truly do not care for their players in this game just the money they are making!!!!

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied

Yup on both of those counts. It was meant to sound massively sarcastic, but at the same time you have no idea how much I wanted to respond. I volunteered and threw my hand so high up in the air that when I was called on and told to go for it I was practicaly bouncing in my chair in the excitement of the sarcasm that I was given permission to unleash upon the world! LOL

Alright so on ANYTHING having to do with bug fixes.
    [.....]
    I don't care that their job is hard, they are paid to do it, so stop defending their failures. Also I'm not telling you to VOLUNTEER for anything.

About bugmasters losing gems a simple apology in the patch notes would be enough instead of usual "ignore it like it never happened" attitude. About imbue bug and me throwing away my items, don't be silly, if I was around at the time the bug was still going I would have all my gear imbued now too. Why? Because nothing ever happens to those that abuse bugs. Btw always nice to see a mod giving their support to bug abusing.

About wing exchange and if I do IOB, and how hard it is to collect 25 EWs, I never said it's hard, I said there's no logic to it. But even if it's not hard there's no way you can farm 50 EWs per day to do daily exchange.

As for GMs replying tickets nice try... Every time I send ticket I get usual auto response then when I reply to that I have to wait days after days for another reply.

Again, I never said you have contact with the devs -_-' you don't have to have contact with some one to defend them, (and that's what you were doing in your post just now...again) so stop putting words in my mouth. As for you being logical, your logic is pretty much the same as the devs of this game, try to point out some of the good things and ignore every bad thing. (Reason why I bothered replying to your first post and pretty much reason why I reply your post now, because you keep doing it). And the last thing about ppl appreciating or not appreciating mods work, I appreciate Reveries work as mod. You, I barely ever see except when you come to be sarcastic and def the devs :P

For the person that posted "can people quit whining and enjoy the game if u dont like it quit and stop bothering mods with your complaints!!!" I'll complain all I want to complain and I'm not complaining to the mods, I'm complaining on official "patch notes" thread that BTW don't have any single patch, just letting us know about same old boring repetitive events. So follow your own advice if you don't like it "quit" reading this thread and go read something else.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-21-2015, 01:29 AM. Reason: Shortened quote.

Leave a comment:

• adorabells
    replied
    can people quit whining and enjoy the game if u dont like it quit and stop bothering mods with your complaints!!!

Leave a comment:

• luigihunter00
    replied
    Originally posted by aseddadaSEC View Post
    Ok so patches dont affect you, that is nice to know that you could play your game without any patches. Patches affect all players, but most of them where the bugs have been fixed only affect certain ones but they are still important. And I am not disagreeing that the players are upset with the lack of events recently, my statements were to get people to stop making far stretches to the fact that CS is gonna close because we have not had any events. And there is certainly no reason to come on the forums and bash R2 staff and be rude to one another. But, some people have no other mode when expressing their concerns or issues than rudeness i suppose. Could we have had the events sure, but they seemed to think that putting their time into trying to get some of the more important bugs fixed a priority. Hopefully R2 will see the dissatisfaction of the players and make a better attempt at getting things back on schedule for them.
    I agree that taking the frustration out on the Mods is a bit much!! but when they are defending R2 and not even understanding why the players are Frustrated it can be understood!!! And I am a Knight Edio 150 trust me I have not seen a difference in the game with supposedly all these fixes they have made Hence the reason I said their bug fixes don't effect me!! and Yes we are frustrated I have been players CS since 2012 and I don't even want to calculate how much money I have spend in this game!! all I know is that when certain events come around since day 1 and it doesn't happen this is what happens players get frustrated!! is all I am saying

Leave a comment:

• slelievre
    replied
    I love when a MOD try to say its very nice all those same events ... week after week... but .. im sure without your 5000 xtals / week... you will be FAR away of this game

Leave a comment:

• BlazingAngel
    replied

Alright so on ANYTHING having to do with bug fixes. "You say: Makes me wonder if they should try and do some testes before adding anything new to the game?"
    If you knew anything at ALL about coding then Im pretty sure that you would not state your complaints in the way that you do. First the Beastmaster, and your complaints with bugs getting fixed and then new ones popping up. I want to know who you think is going to do more extensive testing on anything without it being released into the servers. Because sometimes it takes weeks for a bug to become known, even on the main servers. Are you suggesting that the Mods VOLUNTEER MORE of their time to extensively test every single new feature in the game? Do you know how long we already spend trying to make sure that we know as many of the important answers as possible. Not to mention that the way that it works with coding is this, you discover that there is an issue, you go in, and now that you know there is an issue you can see where it might come from, so then you fix it. And everything looks good. Even reading through the code it looks good. And you do not know that there is an issue with two different things working together until that strange scenario happens. Like for example the new Nether bug. Do you think that when testing to make sure that the coding for the different brackets of the Nether, the Dev's thought "Oh yeah, we should test dying to make sure that we respawn into the correct place"? When there are different level brackets to an event, the event is just cloned with level brackets added in. So in theory that code looks correct, but they now have to go in and comb through it and try to find the place where there is one wrong keystroke that is allowing this to happen. Do you think it is a quick fix. That it is easy. Or do you actually realize that it takes hours combing through the coding to fix these issues.

When it comes to issues like the Imbue bug and the gems in the beastmaster gear. So both of those things were unintentional bugs. Basically you want the gems returned to the players that lost them from their beastmaster gear, even though it was pretty clear by the fact that none of the other classes could socket gems into their necklace or ring, so it was for sure a bug. So you want the players to basically be rewarded, and given their items back, when they lost them because they abused a bug. But on the exact same hand, you want people that abused the Imbue bug (which by the way, from my searching was NOT very many people that experienced the bug, and it seemed pretty random) to get in trouble because their items did not disappear? Im guessing that if you had experienced this bug yourself then you would have... what? Seen that your items did not get used, and be the good and honest player that we know you are, and THROW them away! Yup. I totally believe that. In reality, you want the beastmasters rewarded for abusing a bug with their gems, and in the same breath you want anyone that the Imbue bug affected to get punished for not throwing away an item that was not consumed... hmm... that sounds totally plausible and fair.

Oh wait, I wanted to say something about the wing exchange. Do you never go to IOB? Getting 25 EW for a DF is NOT HARD to do. EW are everywhere honestly. Its not hard.

How bout this tiny little statement: "Should I mention GMs don't even bother replying the tickets most of the time and if some one hope for a reply they need to come to forums and bother one of the moderators to forward their ticket so that some GM might pay little attention? Guess I just did"
    Kinda not even worthy of a response as most people that ask me to forward tickets for them tell me that it has been "days since a response" or whatever, when in reality their ticket was filed two hours before they PMed me. So... yeah...

You think that we are targeted because we kiss the butts of the Devs. Hmm... I would love to know how that happens when WE HAVE NO CONTACT WITH THE DEVS?! I dont know how many times THAT has to be stated. A million I guess. LOL No, I am just logical, and I do not sit back on my pedestal (the one that most people think they belong on) and ignore what goes into everything. This has nothing to do with me kissing up to the Devs, the GMs, or anyone at R2. I have no need to kiss anyones butt. Honestly, why would I need to kiss up? To save my voluntary position. The position that I volunteer to do, that is thankless and comes with tons of blame from players that do not understand how things work, both on the forums and in game? Yup. That sounds totally awesome to me. Honestly, I am a mod because of that 1 in 100 people that actually appreciate what I do. But hey. Whatever. Still no need to kiss up to anyone.

Alright... Im done with my overabundance of sarcasm and reality for the day... alright for the moment. Im sure that I could always come up with some more if I was asked to... LOL

Leave a comment:

• Kanyo
    replied
    I was that guy that brought pitchforks and such for corrupt packs ^.^ hhehehe

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    I WIN! I get the be lucky Mod! YAY! You guys have NO idea how much I wanted to be the Mod that replied to this thread. Haha!

Alright, enough of that. So first off, just because there are not events for St. Patrick's day does NOT mean that the game is shutting down. I am going to be the most logical voice on the forums at this moment. Lets take a look at some of the things that have been released in the last couple of months shall we? That sounds like fun. Woo Hoo lets take a little trip into the not so distant past.

[.....]

I agree with you that just because there wasn't St. Patrick's event it doesn't mean that the game is shutting down, what I think is developers heard that players are unhappy with events that always repeat and wanted to make some new and fun events for St. Patrick but sadly they couldn't think of anything so there wasn't any St. Patrick events at all. (obvious joke)

On bugmasters there's still a long list of bugs that need to be fixed and that class is been around for months now. Some of their bug fixes created more bugs then when those bug were fixed it caused a lot of bugmaster players losing their gems. Did they do anything about that? Of course not.

They added imbue system? Great... They also added a bug that allowed many players to imbue their gear basically for free, then they fixed the bug, great... But what they didn't do is they didn't do anything about those players that abused the bug, but that's normal for this game. Happened many times before.

They added another bracket for nether? Try dying in lower level Nether, after you revive you will be in upper nether... Makes me wonder if they should try and do some testes before adding anything new to the game?

They added wing exchange? 25 EWs for 1 DF? Great logic... 250 EWs for not even 1 click on Divine wing upgrade... Might as well remove that exchange... (But since you mentioned wing exchange, there's still no exchange for Promethean wings)

Should I mention GMs don't even bother replying the tickets most of the time and if some one hope for a reply they need to come to forums and bother one of the moderators to forward their ticket so that some GM might pay little attention? Guess I just did.

And yes they did made it possible for us to collect corruption packs on every floor (which by all logic should have been like that from the day corruption was added in the game), but that only happened because some guy brought torches and pitchforks to the forums and started a riot... That's your "real world" of crystal saga right there. And it's why players complain, the more we complain the more chance developers of this game actually pay attention to their players and make some changes for the better...And if some players target some of you moderators it's probably because most of the time you all act like bunch of (fill the blanks) of the devs, defend them and trying to make it sound like everything is great (like your post above for example) when clearly it isn't.
    Last edited by Reverie; 03-20-2015, 12:12 PM. Reason: Shortened quote / removed unnecessary comment.

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Lol if even the heavy cashers are getting sick of cs(some ik anyway) I highly doubt things would get better.
    Well they're rude cuz they're not happy with what R2 is doing and they wanna make sure they're heard so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X