Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

[UPDATE AGAIN] Weekly Maintenance on 4/9 @ 4 AM EDT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Please view the following thread for instructions on how to proceed with missing characters: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ost-Characters

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Please view the following thread for instructions on how to proceed with missing characters: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ost-Characters
      What about missing guilds?!? or missing spouses?!?
      (S36)Auroria
      160+ Eidolon Knight
      Apocolypse Co-leader
      (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Auroria View Post
        What about missing guilds?!? or missing spouses?!?
        I'm sure missing spouses will find their panicked way to the forum and run into our thread concerning missing toons. Feel free to post your missing guild there as well as it seems others have already done so.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          I'm sure missing spouses will find their panicked way to the forum and run into our thread concerning missing toons. Feel free to post your missing guild there as well as it seems others have already done so.
          No I mean, some of us are no longer married to our spouses, even though both characters haven't gone missing...it's like a divorce that never happened.
          (S36)Auroria
          160+ Eidolon Knight
          Apocolypse Co-leader
          (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Auroria View Post
            No I mean, some of us are no longer married to our spouses, even though both characters haven't gone missing...it's like a divorce that never happened.
            The pros are working on returning your server group back to normal, from toons to marriage.

            Comment

            Working...
            X