No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 04/16 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the max amount of Patron Tribute u gonna need for 1 blessing if anyone knows?
    Letting the fire burn within me!

Comment

Hi Nguoi dep puppet, Nho em qua@-@

Comment

You would think by now ppl would get used to "Ignore it like it never happened" attitude :P

Hopefully when I log into game now this new icon wont be next to lottery icon -_-'

Comment

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
          Whoot let me know whe that new guide come out!!
          A guide has been posted here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....42#post1326242

Originally posted by craazytiger View Post
          Hi Nguoi dep puppet, Nho em qua@-@
          Anh ban say a? ;>.>
          Last edited by Reverie; 04-16-2015, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
            We have been hearing this all week long to be patient but for how long I don't just speak for me or just casher our whole entire server is upset over this as I am sure you can tell from the reply on Forum!! I do not think that the moderators shld be the ones answering back since it was out of their control!! I cashed too much money into this game and R2 needs to remember that CS is the reason they were able to venture into other games!! doesn't mean they can now neglect the game that has made that possible for them as a company. I have been playing this game for over 3 years and NEVER have I seen this happened and that compensation that ya did was a smack in your players face TBH!!! SO I will also wait to cash again on this game as well since my MONEY will be patient as well until A Decent compensation can be made to the whole server that was effected by this MISTAKE!!! Easter egg was not the only thing lost for the players we lost a lot more than that so I DO hope that you are a MAN of your words and that a decent compensation will be given to our SERVER!!!!
            We don't need to say another word. Everything spoken here is the feelings of the whole server, and if you don't believe it logg on and ask in world chat. (I pitty the poor soul who would have to do that) You either give decent compensation or our money stays in our pockets!

Comment

thanks alot reverie!
              💎Crystal Saga💎
              ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
              ☆Death Tank
              ☆PvP King at your service
              ☆Class:Knight
              Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
              — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

outfits are just plain hidious lol

Comment

Why do u always have to complain?
                  Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                    Wouldn't you complain if you lost more than a days worth of stuff? - Daily login reset to 1st day, people hatched Fire Lords, transformed mounts and wings which they then lost and either haven't got again or had to spend much more getting them, lost SS from ladder runs, daily exchange and corruption, lost the easter eggs that we worked so hard to get.
                    (S36)Auroria
                    160+ Eidolon Knight
                    Apocolypse Co-leader
                    (S36)JustinMazing's Wife <3

Comment

Originally posted by R22318744 View Post
                      outfits are just plain hidious lol
                      psssh these outfits are awesome. You should totally buy them

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
                        If this comment was for me here is why I complain I spent loads of money into this game and into my char!!! Second last week maint messed everyone up in OUR server we lost the Easter egg which we worked hard for not including the 10 Packs from 1-10 from corruption that most of us LOST!!!! As well as people in our server lost pet they just got, mount they just got and enchantment they did!!!! Not Including the SS and other items as well that was LOST not the players fault but because someone in programming Messed up!!! SO if you take that as me complaining I truly Don't care what you think or have to say!!! Our server lost a lot and I Do not think that Voicing my opinion on Forum abt it Shld concern you at ALL!!!!!! MY comments are not direct to you at all It is being directed to the Game Master's of the game
                        Last edited by Reverie; 04-17-2015, 08:18 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary comment.
                        S42MxMood03
                        Guild-SoulofRuins
                        Married:S36Krayzie
                        Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by luigihunter00 View Post
                          If this comment was for me here is why I complain I spent loads of money into this game and into my char!!! Second last week maint messed everyone up in OUR server we lost the Easter egg which we worked hard for not including the 10 Packs from 1-10 from corruption that most of us LOST!!!! As well as people in our server lost pet they just got, mount they just got and enchantment they did!!!! Not Including the SS and other items as well that was LOST not the players fault but because someone in programming Messed up!!! SO if you take that as me complaining I truly Don't care what you think or have to say!!! Our server lost a lot and I Do not think that Voicing my opinion on Forum abt it Shld concern you at ALL!!!!!! MY comments are not direct to you at all It is being directed to the Game Master's of the game
                          The problem with some ppl is that they think "Oh it happened to their server? Why should I care?" and fail to see bigger picture where if it happened to their server they would be treated the same. I really hope your server get proper compesation.

Comment

If you guys on my server haven't figured out by now, I haven't played in a long while, nor do I plan to do so ever again, based upon losing my 964 day main toon daily signin streak (that was the record for me, and AFTER I had an original streak of 125 days, so r2 can figure out by simple math how many years people like myself dedicated to this game before getting so irritated they quit); BTW r2, SINCE your devs CAN'T do math, lol, my toon (S40)StormChef, was 1,089 days old, aka 3 years). I hear all my good gamer friends here showing their frustrations, and they and I all have every right to feel this way. You are frickin LUCKY none of them have also quit so far, but I hope you feel the pain in your bank account, r2, when you stop seeing their cashing monies coming in every month, b/c honestly, I know these people; I've played alongside them for a LONG time, and when they say Mommy & Daddy are cutting off your allowance, you can damn sure trust them to keep their word, lol People don't like dedicating their free time to something, only to find out that they aren't even considered important enough to get the simple fix/comp they request. None of us requested anything more than what we individually lost in-game, but it seems these r2 devs think that b/c they have legal ownership on all our toons (which, BTW, once we spend money on the game, through purchasing rights, we actually ALSO own everything we have spent our money on, so just keep that in mind as well ), they can just screw everyone over with the comp that is FAIRLY REQUESTED (again, nothing more than what we lost; reset our daily streaks to the point they were, put everything right back when we had it before you reset us, etc). There are ways for the devs to find all these records, unless you are just too foolish to not have any software redundancy whatsoever, which is just unheard of today Anyway, to all my gamer friends, you all know how to reach me if you need me, and I'll login occasionally to check in on you to see how life treats you, otherwise get me on FB or mobile, b/c I'm not wasting my time anymore playing this game. r2 lost my money a long time ago (I was VIP for a good part of a year, too). See ya guys....be well
                            Last edited by StormYoda; 04-18-2015, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R2349858 View Post
                              The problem with some ppl is that they think "Oh it happened to their server? Why should I care?" and fail to see bigger picture where if it happened to their server they would be treated the same. I really hope your server get proper compesation.
                              Thank you we do as well

Comment

Working...
                              X