No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency CS Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST 11/09/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even 10 people in our server can get there now hundreds need to wait lame event lame compensation lame long time for fixing it ty CS <3

Comment

right bcouz a lot of player disapointed to event. the new event for the higher lvl only cant go to lvl 71 hahaha.. after this maintenace higher lvl and low lvl are good benefit even health orb.. tnx

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
        Hey Camiaw I don't think they would do that as they made this ladder event to reward those strong enough to kill the higher, new levels in ladder
        *sad* ...
        Server: S7 Cragstone
        IGN: camiaw
        Level: 86 Scion
        Guild: Eden
        Class: Mage

Comment

From what I believe the bug is for when you get to level 71+ in ladder and kill the levels you don't get experience or soul shards, that is what I saw in another post anyway.
          Thx Xdemise for explaining.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rhuobhe00 View Post
              Thx Xdemise for explaining.
              No problem, I didn't spot the thread though, one of my friends did and told me about it and now the thread has been removed.
              Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
              .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
              .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
              .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Allthough that still does not solve the problem i have run into which is the quartermaster in starglade u cant finish u r ladder quests when u have beat the bosses.

Comment

Allthough that still does not solve the problem i have run into which is the quartermaster in starglade u cant finish u r ladder quests when u have beat the bosses.
                  If you have accepted Ladder Quests a while ago and didn't complete them you can't turn them in until the SAME Ladder Quests come back. If you have a level 25 Ladder Quest, for example, you would have to wait until that one is released again and can't complete it if there is any other Ladder Quest Event like the one there is now.

Comment

If you have accepted Ladder Quests a while ago and didn't complete them you can't turn them in until the SAME Ladder Quests come back. If you have a level 25 Ladder Quest, for example, you would have to wait until that one is released again and can't complete it if there is any other Ladder Quest Event like the one there is now.
                    What U Got To be Kidding me That is way wrong to a new customer & vip payer i completed said quest for a reason & now i am unhappy.

Comment

What U Got To be Kidding me That is way wrong to a new customer & vip payer i completed said quest for a reason & now i am unhappy.
                      The same has happened to me before, you learn to deal with it and get over it. It is no big deal, to me at least.

Comment

The same has happened to me before, you learn to deal with it and get over it. It is no big deal, to me at least.
                        U R Right Of Course But It is Still A load of cats.

Comment

U R Right Of Course But It is Still A load of cats.
                          Not really, they give you a week, or in some cases two, to do events and that is all you should get rather than having as long as it takes you...

Comment

i hope event will change''''

Comment

Making a event quest like that of Ladder Lv71-75 is the noobest thing that r2games have ever created. Please guys, use some common sense. Only players that is high level and high souls can complete that event. Check S1-S3, they are the first 3 servers that played in crystal saga, but still, very few of them can do it. How about the late servers and also the new servers ? I'm very disappointed, doing maintenance and waiting for it, and this is we'll gonna see, a useless event and quest. And by the way, go and check your 1.5 drop rate. Some players who uses 2x drop token get more fewer drops than other players who are not using it. "IT'S 2X SO IT MEANS THAT THE DROP MUST BE MORE EASIER BUT YET OTHER PLAYERS STILL GET MORE EVEN NOT USING 2X DROP TOKEN. ARE YOU GUYS FOOLING US OR WHAT ?

Comment

Originally posted by R22520377 View Post
                                i hope event will change''''
                                This is an "Emergency Maintenance" and in these all they do is fix bugs - thus the need to call it "Emergency Maintenance" rather than just "Maintenance." This is just a Maintenance to fix bugs, there will be no new events, and there is no bug in an event therefore they will not change.

Comment

Working...
                                X