No announcement yet.

[Announcement] Emergency CS Maintenance @ 3:00 AM EST 11/09/2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so you this emergency maintenance is for bag and lag.....
    but event in LADDER LVL71 TO LVL75 only PARTY LADDER ALL LVL100 SCION EIDOLEON CAN DO THAT

Comment

Originally posted by mellowhype666 View Post
      Making a event quest like that of Ladder Lv71-75 is the noobest thing that r2games have ever created. Please guys, use some common sense. Only players that is high level and high souls can complete that event. Check S1-S3, they are the first 3 servers that played in crystal saga, but still, very few of them can do it. How about the late servers and also the new servers ? I'm very disappointed, doing maintenance and waiting for it, and this is we'll gonna see, a useless event and quest. And by the way, go and check your 1.5 drop rate. Some players who uses 2x drop token get more fewer drops than other players who are not using it. "IT'S 2X SO IT MEANS THAT THE DROP MUST BE MORE EASIER BUT YET OTHER PLAYERS STILL GET MORE EVEN NOT USING 2X DROP TOKEN. ARE YOU GUYS FOOLING US OR WHAT ?
      The Ladder Event of levels 71, 72, 73, 74 and 75 is basically just to advertise their new ladder levels and make more people aware of it and also rewarding the stronger of those people. I, personally, haven't gone past 52 except when I went with a group that just took me along for the ride and got me to 66. Most of my server won't get there but there is no harm in trying, right?
      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
        "Physical attack Lvl 1 (+ the picture of physical attack)

Performs a basic magic attack against your opponent"

Idk what should I think about that lol + that pet learned Quick Attack, imo that isn't too magical skill >_>'' - Yeps it's clear (enough) now lol
        clear enough? I think your inbox is still full? xD
        If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
        Server: Tree of Life
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
          I, personally, haven't gone past 52 .....
          i personally almost never do it, too much exps, lol
          Last edited by elsage; 11-09-2012, 02:56 AM. Reason: [[[///
          They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
          But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

We have already try it, the most powerful players of our server, team up together just to try it. But still we haven't passed it and wait, advertise ? just for the strong ones and cashers? how about the players who wants to be stronger? and always waiting for event that can help them improve, but still they put a event that would not help other players but just the strong one. "They are strong, but still they are the only one who can do the event, its unfair for players that like me who always wait for maintenance and hoping to have a great event that can help us.

Comment

lol u guys dont need to do the maintenance on our server, no ladder team will make 71 to claim a reward from this stupid event. were just waiting for next week

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                i personally almost never do it, too much exps, lol
                I haven't done Crystal Ladder in about 1-2 months, most likely towards the 2 months because I haven't had enough time - I have exams coming up so too much study, not enough gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by kaching View Post
                  lol u guys dont need to do the maintenance on our server, no ladder team will make 71 to claim a reward from this stupid event. were just waiting for next week
                  This is saving them doing multiple emergency maintenances with more hassle - when your server gets strong enough and you're one of those people that can do level 71-75 ladder you will be glad they did the maintenance when they did and not later after you missed out on your experience and soul shards.

Comment

This is why I hate crystal saga especially when they are doing events just for cashers and strong ones. They only prioritize the cashers and strong ones, hey guys, the majority players of crystal saga is non cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by mellowhype666 View Post
                      This is why I hate crystal saga especially when they are doing events just for cashers and strong ones. They only prioritize the cashers and strong ones, hey guys, the majority players of crystal saga is non cashers.
                      The cashers of Crystal Saga (Not me) are R2's source of money, how else are they meant to make money? They make things harder so cashers will pay more and R2 will make more... At least my opinion on it anyway.

Comment

yes this really bad..........................

we can even go to lvl 60.....

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                          We'll be having an Emergency Maintenance to deal with a bug with the Crystal Ladder. The maintenance will start at 3:00 AM EST, Midnight PST, and 4:00 PM for those of you in the Philippines. Maintenance is expected to take 2 to 3 hours. We apologize for the interruption in game play, and hope to have the servers back up an running as quickly as possible.

We'll also have the IRC channel open for those who wish to join in and chat with other players while waiting for the Maintenance to be completed. The channel is #crystalsaga and can be found on the Quakenet IRC server. For those of you without an IRC client, you may login through webchat at http://webchat.quakenet.org. Simply choose a nickname, and enter #crystalsaga as a channel.

As a compensation, we'll be adding in a 1.5 drop rate for all mobs until the next weekly maintenance.
                          Is it the lack of gems in ladder?
                          Or does that rely on a group number~..

And I do find lvl 70+ a bit extreme. I have the top ladder group in our servers but 62 wipes us c;

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                            I haven't done Crystal Ladder in about 1-2 months, most likely towards the 2 months because I haven't had enough time - I have exams coming up so too much study, not enough gaming.
                            Heyyy <3333
                            < Evelina

Comment

Originally posted by Strix View Post
                              Is it the lack of gems in ladder?
                              Or does that rely on a group number~..

And I do find lvl 70+ a bit extreme. I have the top ladder group in our servers but 62 wipes us c;
                              athena <3 In our server there is 1 group that can kill 70 but they struggle doing it; they have 2 level 100 Eidolon Knights (Cashers) 2 level 100 Eidolon Priests (1 of which is a casher) and 1 level 100 Eidolon Mage. They somehow manage to kill level 70..
                              Oh, and it's once you get to level 71+ you don't get Experience or Soul Shards with your daily ladder rewards.

Comment

Your opinion is right but still, they must also prioritize the non cashers because majority players of crystal saga is non cashers, what if only cashers only play in crystal saga, can they improve crystal saga, even though cashers are the one who let crystal saga improve, it still depends on the number of players. Crystal saga will not improve like this if there are few players playing on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X