X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2349858
    replied
    I choose 2 more pages in inventory :P

Edit: And I agree with Reverie, maybe its not done the way some of us would want it, but its extra space nonetheless.
    Last edited by R2349858; 04-23-2015, 12:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by tiggerr7734 View Post
    the merged servers of 73 75 77 78 do not have the compensation pack please explain why not
    Server group [S12, 14, 18, 21, 22, 23, 27, 33, 36, 40, 42, 45, 50, & 54] players were unexpectedly deleted, had forced divorces, issues with their Friends List, and were out over 24 hours until a rollback was scheduled (which also stumped the players who were unaffected by said issues by reversing the progress they've made over the course of that period). I personally do not recall server group [73, 75, 77, and 78] having like-issues, and if they have, do link me to the thread were the player reports were posted so I can forward said matters to the team.

As for the excitement over the Equipment Vault, no, it's not the best approach, but it is an approach that's finally come around after so long of requesting it. Also note that our GM did state that the devs are not able to add pages to the original Vault, which is why a semi-duplicate (not really) Vault was made:
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
    That being said, progress is being made. Not the best shape of progress, but I'd personally take a limp Equipment Vault (which can hold gear, pet gear, costumes, extra insignias, and the extra Sperion if you've made one) over nothing. I will poke the team to see if they will consider changing its format, but until then, this will make [minimal] due.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-23-2015, 12:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LadyJo
    replied
    This new vault or extra pages? You choose

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    Well, my wife loves this new vault because she got tons of costumes, she calls it closet lol but for me this new vault is such a disappointment I was expecting more. On plus side at least I can put all my chaos wings there...

Leave a comment:

• LadyJo
    replied
    Originally posted by tree09 View Post
    Ok first off for those who keep asking for compensation for s78,stop being idiots and read there is no reason why you even deserve a compensation pack so stop asking..
    Now for r2,how money hungry can you be? First off people has been complaing for space for months or so, but now you finally added an extra vault, but how can u be soo money hungry?? Why make it only for EQUIPMENTS and not only that it's not even possible for free users to get expander unless some cashers decides to sell them. So mhm even with compensation for those severs that needed, you have any idea how useless that is? Lmao you guys couldn't even come up with something good like give them a anniversary event like u did in September (I'm only talking about the event not celebrating anything).
    But I mean come on besides from the money aspect(which I doubt anyone would pay for the expwnders) this newly made vault is trash,
    The only thing I an see myself doing with this useless vault is making all the gears my character can equip and doubt it's even enough to full the vault. If you plan on added something in the game JUST TO MAKE MONEY give is some thought before you do
    Loool Soooo trueee, S73/75/77/78/81 Or whatever, Stop pestering Rev lol! Has anyone of your toons been deleted? >.>

And i agree with tree09, it wasn't thought out, the vault is basically half done on the 3rd page, so.. Could it be removed and add extra pages on the REAL vault lol..
    Anyway, no player has EVER said anything about a seperate vault, they asked for more pages.

Could r2 actually take into account the people here? Could you PLEASEEEEEEEEE look at the suggestions and feedback page that were introduced for this whole reason.
    There are brilliant ideas that would change the game and make it better.
    One more thing, Could your ideas actually be placed on the forums before you introduce it to the game?

Leave a comment:

• tree09
    replied
    Ok first off for those who keep asking for compensation for s78,stop being idiots and read there is no reason why you even deserve a compensation pack so stop asking..
    Now for r2,how money hungry can you be? First off people has been complaing for space for months or so, but now you finally added an extra vault, but how can u be soo money hungry?? Why make it only for EQUIPMENTS and not only that it's not even possible for free users to get expander unless some cashers decides to sell them. So mhm even with compensation for those severs that needed, you have any idea how useless that is? Lmao you guys couldn't even come up with something good like give them a anniversary event like u did in September (I'm only talking about the event not celebrating anything).
    But I mean come on besides from the money aspect(which I doubt anyone would pay for the expwnders) this newly made vault is trash,
    The only thing I an see myself doing with this useless vault is making all the gears my character can equip and doubt it's even enough to full the vault. If you plan on added something in the game JUST TO MAKE MONEY give is some thought before you do

Leave a comment:

• Bane123456
    replied
    R2 you should add equipment vault expander for the guild benefits, like the vault expander that is there for 100 contribution.

Leave a comment:

• R2126629389
    replied
    No "Compensaton Pack" on merged S78 o.o

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    thnx for the new vault equip only is kinda lame though as a matter of fact i only use max of 2 lines for equip
    it would help if u guys allow us to store pets,cloths and gems there too (gems mainly ) thnx

Leave a comment:

• metree
    replied
    I'm at a lost for you guys, I'll like you to tell me the use of the second vault.... How useless can you guys be? Why is it a equipment only vault? Did any of you staff put any kind of thought into what you was doing? This vault is soo dam useless, if your gonna add something to the game THINK ABOUT IT

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus
    replied
    We asked for a vault increase a Eq vault its of no use to us since no one store so many eq and even if they do they would store a max of 1-2 so eh nice try, but if you could change it to Premium Vault and add all types to it would be great and you could still sell Premium Vault expanders

Leave a comment:

• tiggerr7734
    replied
    the merged servers of 73 75 77 78 do not have the compensation pack please explain why not

Leave a comment:

• FateAverruncus
    replied
    Anyone know what type of skills those the new pet have? Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Auroria
    replied
    I would like to take the time to genuinly thank r2 for giving us compensation, it was nice to be thought of. Unfortunately the majority of the items in the compensation pack were useless

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    Originally posted by LINNIEA View Post
    gm!!!!cant LOAD
    HELP AM GETTING MAD

I am lin from s82 the game wont load even to the players list ! Fix
    I have already responded to your initial post. Please continue relaying your issue there: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....24#post1333324

Leave a comment:

Working...
X