[Patch Notes] 04/23 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiggerr7734 View Post
    the merged servers of 73 75 77 78 do not have the compensation pack please explain why not
    Server group [S12, 14, 18, 21, 22, 23, 27, 33, 36, 40, 42, 45, 50, & 54] players were unexpectedly deleted, had forced divorces, issues with their Friends List, and were out over 24 hours until a rollback was scheduled (which also stumped the players who were unaffected by said issues by reversing the progress they've made over the course of that period). I personally do not recall server group [73, 75, 77, and 78] having like-issues, and if they have, do link me to the thread were the player reports were posted so I can forward said matters to the team.

As for the excitement over the Equipment Vault, no, it's not the best approach, but it is an approach that's finally come around after so long of requesting it. Also note that our GM did state that the devs are not able to add pages to the original Vault, which is why a semi-duplicate (not really) Vault was made:
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    The developers have insisted time and time again that they can't add any additional bag or vault pages. However, I am trying to see whether they can create a second vault. Fingers-crossed.
    That being said, progress is being made. Not the best shape of progress, but I'd personally take a limp Equipment Vault (which can hold gear, pet gear, costumes, extra insignias, and the extra Sperion if you've made one) over nothing. I will poke the team to see if they will consider changing its format, but until then, this will make [minimal] due.
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-23-2015, 12:13 PM.

Comment

I choose 2 more pages in inventory :P

Edit: And I agree with Reverie, maybe its not done the way some of us would want it, but its extra space nonetheless.
      Last edited by R2349858; 04-23-2015, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
        Server group [S12, 14, 18, 21, 22, 23, 27, 33, 36, 40, 42, 45, 50, & 54] players were unexpectedly deleted, had forced divorces, issues with their Friends List, and were out over 24 hours until a rollback was scheduled (which also stumped the players who were unaffected by said issues by reversing the progress they've made over the course of that period). I personally do not recall server group [73, 75, 77, and 78] having like-issues, and if they have, do link me to the thread were the player reports were posted so I can forward said matters to the team.

As for the excitement over the Equipment Vault, no, it's not the best approach, but it is an approach that's finally come around after so long of requesting it. Also note that our GM did state that the devs are not able to add pages to the original Vault, which is why a semi-duplicate (not really) Vault was made:

That being said, progress is being made. Not the best shape of progress, but I'd personally take a limp Equipment Vault (which can hold gear, pet gear, costumes, extra insignias, and the extra Sperion if you've made one) over nothing. I will poke the team to see if they will consider changing its format, but until then, this will make [minimal] due.
        Hmm, that reasonable lol, just hate how the 3rd vault page has half a page, can anything be done to make it a full page? It's already started and it's not even creating a new page, just adding on to the page they've already made, That sounds fair right?
        Server: (S73)Green Plains
        IGN: (S73)Aura
        Level: 180 eido
        Class: Rogue
        Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
        Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
          Hmm, that reasonable lol, just hate how the 3rd vault page has half a page, can anything be done to make it a full page? It's already started and it's not even creating a new page, just adding on to the page they've already made, That sounds fair right?
          Absolutely, I myself have also previously asked about the off-set third Vault page, but the team's response was the same -- they are unable to add to the existing Vault. There wasn't any specifications regarding why they weren't able to, but this is where that roadblock has led us. =_=

Comment

Ahhhh well... It was worth the idea lol, Oh and.. one more suggestion that could be done to improve the new vault.. Maybe 2

1. Placing it in Tree of life as well, Starglade gets really laggy
            2. Also able to place pets and mounts to the list too, seeing as you save the mounts you get before the morphs

Think that's pretty much it
            Thanks again!
            Server: (S73)Green Plains
            IGN: (S73)Aura
            Level: 180 eido
            Class: Rogue
            Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
            Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJo View Post
              Ahhhh well... It was worth the idea lol, Oh and.. one more suggestion that could be done to improve the new vault.. Maybe 2

1. Placing it in Tree of life as well, Starglade gets really laggy
              2. Also able to place pets and mounts to the list too, seeing as you save the mounts you get before the morphs

Think that's pretty much it
              Thanks again!
              I didn't realize the duplicate Vault wasn't placed in ToL; thanks for pointing that out. I will forward your suggestions along and see if the team will consider it.

Comment

a little dissapointed tht regular vault expanders dont work on the new equip vault ._. but hopefully the new expanders get added into contri or black dragon coins wouldnt be too bad either ;-;

Comment

Originally posted by air776 View Post
                  a little dissapointed tht regular vault expanders dont work on the new equip vault ._. but hopefully the new expanders get added into contri or black dragon coins wouldnt be too bad either ;-;
                  I discovered that little setback as well. I quite like the idea of making Equipment Vault Expanders exchangeable for guild contribution, considering that the Vault Expander option is now useless to players who've fully opened up their regular Vaults. Hopefully the devs will consider making them available through other non-cashing means.

Comment

Originally posted by syper117 View Post
                    And if i may ask..what is R2 plan on those chocolate from Easter event? most of us didnt submit/exchange the chocolate coz we are all waiting for final day, when we finally get 35 chocolates? care to make a 1-2 day to redeem prizes? although we still need that last day for chocolate.. since we all rolled back atleast let us finish the event?
                    i wanna know R2 answer for this..or do we need to file a ticket to get an answer?

Comment

Should change the names of all fruit system items to "fruit" and add that to new vault..... pretty sure we have a lot of those items..

Comment

thx for equipment vault, now i got more space to store my useless chaos wings i cant drop

Comment

The Vault Expander in the Equipment Vault can be obtained only in shops?
                          Money is power when you use it for something good

Comment

Originally posted by Compileheart View Post
                            The Vault Expander in the Equipment Vault can be obtained only in shops?
                            Currently, yes. We are hoping that as time passes, the devs will consider implementing a way or two to obtain it via non-cashing methods.

Comment

My in game friend a, Harle, Shortee, Wi, Reddish I need one of u to please contact me on facebook this is very important.
                              Last edited by Reverie; 04-27-2015, 10:51 PM. Reason: Removed personal contact.

Comment

Originally posted by Krunix420 View Post
                                My in game friend a, Harle, Shortee, Wi, Reddish I need one of u to please contact me on facebook this is very important.
                                We do not contact players outside our site. If you need to contact an R2 representative, you will need to send us a PM or file a ticket here: http://support.r2games.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X