Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[UPDATE] Emergency Maintenance on 4/28 @ 21:30 EDT!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [UPDATE] Emergency Maintenance on 4/28 @ 21:30 EDT!!!

Dear Crystal Saga players,

We are sorry to tell you that due to a server issue, we have to roll-back the affected servers to April 28th 03:30 EDT.

Maintenance Time: 4/28 21:30 EDT/18:30 PDT; 02:30 GMT/09:30 GMT+8 on April 29th

Affected Servers (servers that are going offline for maintenance): S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54

Recharged amounts and friend lists won't be rolled-back.

We deeply apologize for the rollback and will make compensation for players on the affected servers later.

UPDATE: The maintenance has been over.

the server time is at like almost 2am my zodiac reset from 5 star to 1 so much lost and everything out of sync with server time being messed up also roll back less than a day yet continuous login rewards reset don't know where to begin but your tos making you unresponsible for this sort of thing doesn't clear you of such bad service

Comment

sigh.. another roll back makes me wonder if we ever have to play again knowing it will just roll back over and over.
      Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
      Server:(S22)Tyria Village
      Spouse: (S23)Socrates
      Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
      -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
      -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
      -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

went down again

Comment

The server is still down :/

And another roll-back within 30 days. What will be in the compensation pack this time? Let me guess, 2x exp, 2xp drops, and 2x pet exp? lol
          Last edited by BlueHora; 04-28-2015, 09:14 PM.

Comment

FFS we just got our daily logins back to 10 day after the last rolback...

Comment

@G.M brah how frekin long till maint fin I wanna play FMLXD

Comment

one recompensation for this sound good ! no?

Comment

yup whats the point playing cant farm roll back will undo all that cant cash even if they take your money you get roll back then poof good luck in the struggle to get that back cant do events even one you spend whole week to save up on poof roll back and gone...what are we doing on this site anymore we get it straight a day or two we hope can play without losing those days then slammed again and if you find a bug say hey here screen shot can we get a fix naw your response is we are sorry try refreshing browser clear your history and cashe you know the stuff you prob did immediately go ahead and try it again if it don't work we can always roll back... oh or the if this problem occurs again we will take care of it we've got such and such department working on it yet happens again months later send a new screen shot and get a oh we will investigate it (you got screen shot proof again) so dont even know what else to say about this aside from hide behind a tos and throw some more 2x tokens and health orbs at the players then hope it blows over after next roll back
                  gegs rant over

Comment

This has to be Joke!!!! Another Roll back I hope I don't loose my corruption packs from 1-10 since the last compensation was a JOKE!!!!! DO ya even know what ya r doing because from the LOOKS of things the ONLY thing that ya seem to be accomplishing is LOOSING Players!!! Why is this only happening to OUR Server can't ya get this RIGHT!!!!! THIS IS WHY I STOPPED SPENDING MONEY IN THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!

Great FREAKING JOB R2 ONCE AGAIN YA screwed US OVER lost all my Corruption Packs from 1-10 as well as my ROG I made so Great JOB!!!!!!! You guys truly are Worthless I cannot believe that you guys Screwed US again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Last edited by Reverie; 04-28-2015, 10:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged / censors removed.
                    S42MxMood03
                    Guild-SoulofRuins
                    Married:S36Krayzie
                    Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Amen GeG!!!!!!!

Comment

this game gives me that "did i shave my legs for this feeling" starting to think downloading a game from other game companies would be a better solution aside from my con sol gaming

Comment

well you definitely have a good server failure system its always when most of the server upgrades things. it fells more like it has been on purpose one rollback after another and we loose so much effort and we get a compensation that doesnt affect 99% of the server.

Comment

Bravo another rollback we lost half of our players on the previous one! now none gonna stay! You took your own eyes out! NO reliability at all!

Originally posted by R2CS_Crystal View Post
                            Dear Crystal Saga players,

We are sorry to tell you that due to a server issue, we have to roll-back the affected servers to April 28th 03:30 EDT.

Maintenance Time: 4/28 21:30 EDT/18:30 PDT; 02:30 GMT/09:30 GMT+8 on April 29th

Affected Servers (servers that are going offline for maintenance): S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, S54

Recharged amounts and friend lists won't be rolled-back.

We deeply apologize for the rollback and will make compensation for players on the affected servers later.

UPDATE: The affected server are still under maintenance.
                            We need more info... We can go back to playing or there gonna be another ROLLBACK comming up soon?! So we don't bother and all our work go in vain!
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-29-2015, 11:31 AM. Reason: Posts merged / removed attachment.

Comment

Why does ONLY our server group keeps crashing

Can R2 look into why server group [S12, S14, S18, S21, S22, S23, S27, S33, S36, S40, S42, S45, S50, & S54] keeps having server crashes and tell us too?
                              If it keeps rolling back day after day only us stubborn ones will remain til wegot bored with ourselves, i dont want that.

Atleast inform us (players) why our server group keep crashing & Do something to prevent the crash resulting to rollbacks.ty
                              Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                              Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                              Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                              Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                              -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                              -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                              -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Working...
                              X