No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 5/7 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you guys go. This is the new maxed beast soul. Spirit of Kirin.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ss+(2015-05-07+at+02.58.53) (1).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	1712291

Have fun

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

Originally posted by BlazingAngel View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]136493[/ATTACH]

Have fun
      New beast? So Kirin is after what? So many beasts idk anymore

Would be nice if we had a guide with how all the beasts look and the upgrades but unfortunely we cant we dont even know all the boosts. But thank you

Also pet bloodling skill Dragon Tail lvl 3 cant be upgraded been trying for weeks but dosent work even tough i have everything....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136493[/ATTACH]

Have fun
      Atleast can you post a pic on how the mini beast looks ? Thanks
      Last edited by Reverie; 05-07-2015, 04:18 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by FateAverruncus View Post
        New beast? So Kirin is after what? So many beasts idk anymore

Would be nice if we had a guide with how all the beasts look and the upgrades but unfortunely we cant we dont even know all the boosts. But thank you

Atleast can you post a pic on how the mini beast looks ? Thanks
        Kirin is after Seiryu, Seiryu's been the last since forever, till now.
        We do have a comprehensive guide about Beast Soul, includes appearances. http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....602#post614602
        Since it's an old one, it only lacks the newest Spirit of Kirin, it's like Frost Kirin from SoH. Here's a pic. http://prntscr.com/72t7st
        Last edited by xSlaya; 05-08-2015, 12:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
          Kirin is after Seiryu, Seiryu's been the last since forever, till now.

Since it's an old one, it only lacks the newest Spirit of Kirin, it's like Frost Kirin from SoH. Here's a pic. http://prntscr.com/72t7st
          Spirit of Kirin is actually after the Shinryu, not the Seiryu. Might I also add that our Kirin soul does not look like the one you've attached.
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-08-2015, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Spirit of Kirin is actually after the Shinryu, not the Seiryu. Might I also add that our Kirin soul does not look like the one you've attached -- it's actually a miniature phoenix.

Oooooo thank you for the clarification and picture

Comment

Spirit of Kirin is actually after the Shinryu, not the Seiryu. Might I also add that our Kirin soul does not look like the one you've attached.[/URL]
              My bad, meant Shinryu. And, yes they do.. There would be no logic for KIRIN soul have a PHOENIX appearance.
              Last edited by xSlaya; 05-08-2015, 09:12 AM.

Comment

The Phoenix is the second last. Kirin is after that and its a little blue kirin.

Comment

Okay so I am unsure what the one right after the Shinryu is called because it did not make an announcement. And it cuts the name off of it in the system screen and just says "Level (10) Spirit of" So I am just going to call it Phoenix because that is exactly what it is. A mini version of the phoenix mount. It is cute and I want it LOL. Reverie did post a picture of it, but here is the one I took:

Name:	1st one.jpg
Size:	32.7 KB
ID:	1712398

And the Spirit of Kirin was announced in system chat (other wise I wouldn't know that name either lol) and it looks like this:

Name:	2nd one.jpg
Size:	24.5 KB
ID:	1712399

If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?

Comment

It's called Spirit of Phoenix, just hover the name and mousewheel it.

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
                      My bad, meant Shinryu. And, yes they do.. There would be no logic for KIRIN soul have a PHOENIX appearance.
                      It wouldn't be the first time an illogical name was given to an in-game asset (I.E. the recent Snow Phoenix is actually a fish if you take a good look at it ;>.>).

On that note, sebastian1988 and BlazingAngel have cleared up the confusion There's actually two new beast souls after Shinryu: miniature phoenix > Kirin.

Comment

the recent Snow Phoenix is actually a fish if you take a good look at it
                        maybe it's a fish called snow phoenix fish
                        CrystalSanctuary

Comment

when is the next server ?

Comment

Correction let them eat cake gives only 1 Strange Energy .... TY

Comment

Originally posted by R2126216445 View Post
                              when is the next server ?
                              Release dates for future servers will not be made public until shortly before the scheduled launch. You'll just have to keep an eye on the forums for any official announcements regarding so.

Comment

Okay so I am unsure what the one right after the Shinryu is called because it did not make an announcement. And it cuts the name off of it in the system screen and just says "Level (10) Spirit of" So I am just going to call it Phoenix because that is exactly what it is. A mini version of the phoenix mount. It is cute and I want it LOL. Reverie did post a picture of it, but here is the one I took:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136699[/ATTACH]

And the Spirit of Kirin was announced in system chat (other wise I wouldn't know that name either lol) and it looks like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]136700[/ATTACH]
                                Out of curiosity how do you always get those new system maxed so fast? After release?

And is it me or dose the lvl 15 holy auro dose not mix with the soul one becase is bigged they finaly look like their separeted?

Comment

Working...
                                X