[Patch Notes] 05/14 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    Would like to give suggestion for the 100 % enchanment crystal (really don't care about the pet ones).

Looking at this, this will look like a crazy casher type of feature even in the future, why not let the free players get it but through hard work, like for example,

100 Normal DC = 1 Exquisite crystal. For +1 - +15 , You need 1 Exquisite per enchant, for +16, you need 2, for +17, you need 3, for +18, you need 4 or 5.

The amount can be changed around to fit the game play of course, that's just an illustration of how it could work. If that kind of system is implemented, the normal
    DC itself will rise in price for sure... This will already make it quite challenging for players. With the possiblity of new gears (there were lvl 155 legendary equips in CL)
    and everything, pretty sure that people will still to work hard to get those hundreds, thousands of DC.
    Loving the idea man, place it on suggestion part of the forum!
    This cashing business is really getting out of hand...
    How bout get a BM Aug Frag the blue tint with a skill lol?
    Server: (S73)Green Plains
    IGN: (S73)Aura
    Level: 180 eido
    Class: Rogue
    Guild: 憎悪 (Hatred)

"You can read, but knowledge is only information.
    Wisdom is translating that knowledge to application."

K - Rino

Comment

all good, but this isn't the first time someone go tthat idea. there even was a poll on it and you see, to few (i think) responded on it and it didn't went trough, or they like the cahsing items more.. instead of getting people frustrated by working on it for their self...
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post

A while back, some aliens landed on Vidalia and experimented on the local wildlife. After a few tests gone bad, all their investors decided to stop financing their operations. Thus, the company folded and the aliens lost their jobs. With no other alternative, the aliens are now using the Fate Shop to sell themselves and their greatest creations into indentured servitude so that they can save up enough money to one day pack their bags and go home.
        Then they decided they are going to be just like R2 and keep selling their greatest creations as long as there is stupid people willing to buy them and only then they will decide to pack their bags and leave.

How about instead of adding stupid mounts and pets every week some of you go and read suggestions and maybe add something that will improve gameplay?

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
        all good, but this isn't the first time someone go tthat idea. there even was a poll on it and you see, to few (i think) responded on it and it didn't went trough, or they like the cahsing items more.. instead of getting people frustrated by working on it for their self...
        That's because most people lost fate in suggestions part of the forum, nothing ever suggested there is added to the game.
        Last edited by Reverie; 05-14-2015, 07:07 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

then they should have listened to the suffestions and not wait till 30servers r dying out.
          Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
          Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
          Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
          Pets: A Lot!!
          Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
          Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
          Wings: Divine Wings
          Weapon: Immortal Aug
          Pixie: Celestial Stage
          Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
          Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

A while back, some aliens landed on Vidalia and experimented on the local wildlife. After a few tests gone bad, all their investors decided to stop financing their operations. Thus, the company folded and the aliens lost their jobs. With no other alternative, the aliens are now using the Fate Shop to sell themselves and their greatest creations into indentured servitude so that they can save up enough money to one day pack their bags and go home.
            In the same post you're asking for us to cash in order to avoid the shutdown of cs, yet you're saying that once get enough you'll just run with our monies? Isn't that quite conflicting..?

Comment

had to laugh at the 60k mark for 1 crystal LOL glad theres finally a 100% xtal tho,

Comment

Thats R2 laughing at the idea of 100% enchant stones for $1200
                Last edited by Reverie; 05-14-2015, 01:04 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary bit.
                💎Crystal Saga💎
                ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
                ☆Death Tank
                ☆PvP King at your service
                ☆Class:Knight
                Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
                — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Comment

Soo... the divine soul system just came out for the french version which is also held by r2. From what i read they have the awesome privilege of farming soul stars as a drop from level 55+ NM bosses. Any reason we don't have that here?
                  Last edited by KitN_Bloodwell; 05-14-2015, 12:21 PM.
                  Firekitty
                  S63 Hellstorm
                  Info: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Comment

The entire cash structure of this game is messed up. There's really no reason to cash for all the extra stuff if you can get to high levels in corruption. All the dungeons are easily farmed by older players. On top of that the game play is dead. There's no story line to the game. There's no real conflict, like battles over resources, land or gold. Dungeon farming is very boring and not worth spending money on. I'll be surprised if this game makes it another year the way it's being run now. It was fun when there were dungeons you needed to level to enter, a rebirth, or holiday events. It's like they're trying to put as little into the game as possible to maximize their profits. They haven't learned that better game play will maximize their profits. Adding a 100% enchantment stone that nobody will ever obtain is rather insulting. Only a fool would be spending that kind of money on this game at this point in the games development. CS is showing its age and the people running the game are showing their lack gaming knowledge.

Comment

So.... what's the max gen for mount right now ? gen 5 ?

Comment

Originally posted by xSlaya View Post
                        In the same post you're asking for us to cash in order to avoid the shutdown of cs, yet you're saying that once get enough you'll just run with our monies? Isn't that quite conflicting..?
                        That's quite the extrapolation; however, I wasn't suggesting any of these things. I'd rather you guys spend money on your own volitions. I was merely trying to be entertaining, but it seems I failed

Comment

That's quite the extrapolation; however, I wasn't suggesting any of these things. I'd rather you guys spend money on your own volitions. I was merely trying to be entertaining, but it seems I failed
                          Good if not, it just sounded like a hidden message was inserted in that. If you replaced "aliens" with "r2games" it sounded something to be rather worried about. Also may I add that it more or less seems like the shutdown of the game is close considering the situation and seeing that bunch of other of your games being closed as well. Someone even claimed that S83 would be the last server you'd release. So yeah people inspects the messages attentively.
                          Last edited by xSlaya; 05-15-2015, 04:49 AM.

Comment

at least make the mount in the cash shop unbound, and put a soul star in quarter token exchange
                            IGN: xSpade
                            Server: zensho Island
                            Class/Job: rogue

Comment

Originally posted by xshinn View Post
                              at least make the mount in the cash shop unbound, and put a soul star in quarter token exchange
                              Good luck with that, I am waiting for the GPOW to come back in them for a very long time. Changing the rewards on a more frequent base would make a lot of people happy. No idea how long the current rewards are active.

Also, I saw some1 say alot if farmable in corruption, but for non-cashers (like me), the problem is actually getting there. The highest I can go (lvl 150 eido rogue) is L6 and for that I need full priest buffs, or I even die there. And even with those buffs, I have to watch out in order not to die.

I have thought about some ideas which would make it easier for non cashers to get some upgrading done with just events or hard work.

1)change the prices in avernal, most people dont need that many afk cards, mana and hp orbs or gold honor badges. Maybe putting soul stars, pows or other things that only can be gotten with crystals can be put into that.
                              2)Also roses are only worth 1 crystal for a cost of 10 crystals. Why not double the value so that a rose can be traded in for 2 crystals (or more). That way non-cashers will have it a bit easier to get something upgraded.
                              3) Add some new rewards in the dragon wheel.
                              4) Atm as a non-casher, I get around 200 PC a day if I run all dungeons, do void and CoF. But once the mount reached 20, the PC are only used in gems and occasional soul upgrades. Selling them is not really an option on an old server, cause most ppl already have everything done. Maybe it would be a nice idea to have an exchange option ingame for those aswell as there are for HW/EW and muts, or add some stuff in order to have a use for them (for example extra lvls on mounts).
                              Last edited by fr33doom; 05-15-2015, 12:46 PM.

Comment

Please submit suggestions to the designated subforum here: http://forum.r2games.com/forumdispla...s-amp-Feedback. That way your ideas can accumulate support, which will make it more likely to be forwarded/catch the devs' attention should it rally enough backing.

Comment

Working...
                                X