Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You....are.....joking....

Comment

I second what smurfs said. Although the priest skill bugs were brought to their attention about 5 months ago and they still havent done anything to fix it... why? Because they dont know how to. Sad really
      Character-(S3)misskimmer
      Class- Priest
      Sever - Kaymo Mountain
      Guild-(S3)Legends --- Mythical 4 Life!

Comment

QuQ omg thanks for mc and for poking the reaper as matk <3
        "with our thoughts we make the world"no matter how gifted you are you alone cannot change the world"

(S6)kaguyakage, random weak hybrid priest thingy, Windshear Peaks, (was proud member in the guild DISORDER)

broken realm- Duzell - female/mage .. more to come

wartune - suzakuhanbei-female/mage

Lunaria story - Darzell-male mage- lv 40 ( omw up )

"I may not look like a warrior, but I make up for it, somehow."

Comment

no event total ♥♥♥♥ !!!!!! one week with crappy event, this week no event??? sooo enough my chtr will be deleted
          Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-15-2012, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jasonmckenna View Post
            no event total **** !!!!!! one week with crappy event, this week no event??? sooo enough my chtr will be deleted
            I liked last weeks event. And this week we have some time to relax, also got an update for treasure trove.
            If 2 weeks of not getting the events that you would like to have is enough to make you quit, then bye

Comment

Originally posted by aliquam746 View Post
              Pretty pathetic that you ran out ideas isnt it, i was hoping for a good event this week, or at least letting us exchange the little reaper and crimson werewolf , im not morphing the damn thing just to get morph crystals from it ._.
              Yeah, aside from the failed attempt at treasure trove updated, they literately did absolute nothing this week. But for the past month, the GM have failed at every single turn to provide a decent week with some form or a good update that didn't only benefit the OP people. The other 95% of the non-OP players have been given the shaft badly.

Let out your rage on level 30 trading ---^

Comment

je ne peu plus joué la fenétre de jeu reste totalement noir depuis la fin de la mise a jour
                Last edited by R25449919; 11-15-2012, 08:23 AM.

Comment

R2,you dont listen to what people say on forums? You didnt see they were unhappy last time,so your trying to make us be even MORE unhappy with the game? Do you want CS to be a dead game or something,what the hell,you just ruined my only way of doing 30 kills in treasure trove (alt) you gave us no events,***? now 80-100 Treasure trove is basically ♥♥♥♥ up being eidolon-only! And no way for mortals/scions to get to 6 because WE CANT KILL EIDOLONS,DONT YOU GET IT =.= Instead of doing this restriction,why dont you separate avernal by planes??? Avernal is much more important and is insane for mortals/scions,i wasnt on the chart,and i got 104m damage,there were 9 eidolons and 1 scion on the rankings,can you please at least make an eidolon-only avr,and mortals + scions together? Level is almost nothing,a level 40 eidolon > a level 80 mortal,so why dont you divide things by PLANES,not by LEVELS
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-15-2012, 01:19 PM.
                  LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

OMG why i can't get in my sever ? Just have the 7ROAD and then screen is all black

Comment

no events

Are you freaking kidding me? we have been givin 2 weeks of semi ok events x2, then last week a week of ladder we couldn't achieve.. now this week,,, not ****???? say good bye to my VIP on 2 accts R2!

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]28236[/ATTACH]

You....are.....joking....
                        ^this lolo

Just release everything like crystal legacy did zzzzzzz
                        IGN: [Eidolon]:(s6)xemy
                        SERVER:
                        Windshear Peaks
                        Trap ranger

Comment

Did anyone think that the reason that there is no events this week is because they are sick of everyone complaining about EVERY single event that they give us. You think that maybe they are proving the point that they do not HAVE to give us any events at all...

I think the point has been proven. I also think that it has been proven that everyone should be appreciative of all the events that we get, even if they are something lame, because hey, they dont have to give us events at all!!
                          Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
                          Character: Jessie
                          Class: Priest
                          Level: 106+
                          Plane Eidolon
                          Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Originally posted by CloudySage View Post
                            R2,you dont listen to what people say on forums? You didnt see they were unhappy last time,so your trying to make us be even MORE unhappy with the game? Do you want CS to be a dead game or something,what the hell,you just ruined my only way of doing 30 kills in treasure trove (alt) you gave us no events,***? now 80-100 Treasure trove is basically **** up being eidolon-only! And no way for mortals/scions to get to 6 because WE CANT KILL EIDOLONS,DONT YOU GET IT =.= Instead of doing this restriction,why dont you separate avernal by planes??? Avernal is much more important and is insane for mortals/scions,i wasnt on the chart,and i got 104m damage,there were 9 eidolons and 1 scion on the rankings,can you please at least make an eidolon-only avr,and mortals + scions together? Level is almost nothing,a level 40 eidolon > a level 80 mortal,so why dont you divide things by PLANES,not by LEVELS
                            Lol. You only need 15 kills from now on and I don't think that all level 80+ are eidolon or OP. On my server are quite a lot weak eidolon.
                            Cash hard or work hard and you will get there. Like my ladder group, we aren't close to be called OP, some of us noncasher, some of us cash rarely and we defeated floor 75 ladder.

And everyone complained about things being for OP / major casher players only, now the people below level 80 have a chance to get rewards in trove.
                            You don't need to go to L6 anymore, go there when you are eidolon. Grind the mobs for small treasures and be happy about the loot.

@JessieAileen No, I don't think so. It is because they had a major Wartunes update and had no time for Crystal Saga.

Comment

please!!! I dont play the game

Comment

jessie, you must either work for them or your the biggest kiss *** I've ever seen! I pay for 2 vips.. and I am not giving them more money!

Comment

Working...
                                X