No announcement yet.

[Patch Notes] 11/15 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that we NEED to have new events every week?
    â™”
    Vampire Prince
    • Server: Aurora Point
    • Character: Alexmancerx
    • Class: Priest (Blood/Hybrid)
    • Level: Eidolon 120
    • Guild: TheWanted
    • Pet: Dark Reaper (currently breeding ftw!)

Comment

Originally posted by Alexmancer View Post
      Why is it that we NEED to have new events every week?
      Because this game is plain boring without them.

Comment

I don't really think so. There's so many things that can be done...
        â™”
        Vampire Prince

Comment

I don't really think so. There's so many things that can be done...
          Like doing the same dungeons everyday
          Running a shop, grinding up a pet, or selling a blessing :0

Comment

big update in wartune nothing great at cs haha.... great.

Comment

Last week we only had the ladder "events" (which aren't really events because people usually do ladder anyway) and I wasn't bored.

With dungeons and regular events, there's still so much to be done.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

People don't really seem to understand how much work goes into these events. It takes a while to actualize concepts like this. Not to mention all the art and coding that needs to go into them as well. Why should the recycle the same old events over and over when they can be working on newer, more fun things to add and working on fixes and future new content releases?

Events aren't the only things that they are working on in this game. Keep that in mind.

Edit: And as you even mentioned, Wartune came out with new content this week. With that in mind, R2 is working on TWO games right now, Wartune being newer than Crystal Saga with a completely different audience that also wants new content and events just like we do. Of course some of us do play both games, but that's besides the point. The fact is that the R2 team is dividing themselves between two games that need lots of different things.

They have a lot of work on their hands, and we can't expect them to come out with brand new, exciting events every single week. Can't we have some down-time in between our big events? Big events do seem to take time away from working on other aspects of the game. I know during big events I neglect other things in the game I could be doing, that I WANT to be doing. So it's actually NICE to have down time sometimes.
                Last edited by Alexmancer; 11-15-2012, 11:17 AM.
                â™”
                Vampire Prince

Comment

People don't really seem to understand how much work goes into these events. It takes a while to actualize concepts like this. Not to mention all the art and coding that needs to go into them as well. Why should the recycle the same old events over and over when they can be working on newer, more fun things to add and working on fixes and future new content releases?

Events aren't the only things that they are working on in this game. Keep that in mind.

Edit: And as you even mentioned, Wartune came out with new content this week. With that in mind, R2 is working on TWO games right now, Wartune being newer than Crystal Saga with a completely different audience that also wants new content and events just like we do. Of course some of us do play both games, but that's besides the point. The fact is that the R2 team is dividing themselves between two games that need lots of different things.

They have a lot of work on their hands, and we can't expect them to come out with brand new, exciting events every single week. Can't we have some down-time in between our big events? Big events do seem to take time away from working on other aspects of the game. I know during big events I neglect other things in the game I could be doing, that I WANT to be doing. So it's actually NICE to have down time sometimes.
                  No one is asking for "big events" they are asking for events. It was R2's decision to run a second game while having a todo list that could probably fill a whole library if you print it out and devide it into books.

As I stated before, I do like this week, finally some time to relax after last weeks ladder challenge. But I can understand everyone else too. At some point, all you do is running the same dungeons, selling the loot, buying items to fail some chances and cashing. Without any events (doesnt matter if big or not) people have nothing else to do but repetitive dungeons.

Many people on my server quited since the multi merge happened, I'm sure they would be mad if I told them about all the things this week offers.
                  Not everyone enjoys doing the same things everyday, people need improvement, not only in a game but in real life too.
                  My ladder group went almost everyday to floor 75 last week, but no other group on my server managed to even reach floor 70. All people but my group pretty much had nothing to do knowing that they can't reach these floors anyway, now they don't even have that challenge. Not sure if they are more or less disappointed about the current and the last week.

Comment

Yeah, only one team on our server was able to pass level 70 at all last week. My group doesn't get that far even. xD

I'm still working on so many things right now myself. I don't have a Fire Lord, I'm in Angel Lord Wings +2, and I'm leveling up and breeding a Dark Reaper atm. There's a lot of things I can do and a lot of things for me to look forward too. Hell, my sperion needs some work, so I'll be in those dungeons as well (though Soul Prints... OTL)... I am not a casher, everything that I have and everything I do in game I get based on my own work. Doing dungeons, selling loot, and hoping I have enough money to pay cashers for items that I need. And Soul Prints are still ridiculously ovepriced on my server making it inclredibly hard for people like me to upgrade. This is why people like me NEED this kind of down-time. xD
                    â™”
                    Vampire Prince

Comment

Since nothing in those game are made by them (those game existing in another version they just Copy and Paste it but this doesn't mean they don't need to work,simple they don't create anything by them,mobs,characters are in the older version so they take from them and put it here). What about to create a game by yourself maps,mobs,character,gears..etc how about that?They have everything "ready" nothing to create by them.

Comment

They don't have EVERYTHING ready. They still have to do a lot of coding and tweaking before they start adding things. And they do add lots of new things to the games, they aren't just releasing already made content from the Chinese version of the game, and even if when they do release that content there are STILL coding things that need to be done for it to actually work properly with what they already have.
                        â™”
                        Vampire Prince

Comment

I can't enter Easkerton Camp, can anyone help ?

Comment

Did you guys forget any actual events this week?
                            The Molten Highlands
                            Kadenn
                            Level 64 Eidolon Priest
                            SweetDreams guild

Comment

GM i cant open my char on S41 Drop2Death need help

Comment

GM why i cant open my char on S41 plz help.....

Comment

Working...
                                X