Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Promotion] Point of Interest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sangofighter
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigblacktarantula View Post
    everything about cashiers..and it says free game
    The purpose to F2P games is to make money.

Leave a comment:

• Bigblacktarantula
    replied
    everything about cashiers..and it says free game

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    The multipliers are packs that give you random prizes (go to the point shop to see what the list of prizes are) and if you're lucky, the small multipier will give you 1.5x the amount and the big multiplier will give you 2x - IF you're lucky.

Leave a comment:

• ashurada2003
    replied
    god, still the lousy **** redemption altho thread has been reposted.

i remembered someone complaining he got devil shot III instead of IV pet skill book in that sacred relic set. i bet it hasnt been fixed yet? and can someone clarify on the multipliers???

else it looks like not much of us gnna spend for this, considering the redemptions are much worse than previous

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    I like the old points better but I might still participate in case the points multiplier pack gives me good stuff.

Tomorrow, I shall go free offers crazy ^^

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
    Rose Pack (x5 roses) = 100 points, would be a lost cause cause roses cost 10 crystal so 10x Roses would only cost 100 crystal as oppose to a Rose Pack which would 20 crystal per rose.
    No, sango, because you pay with points, not with crystals.
    However, the prior points events were better.

Leave a comment:

• sangofighter
    replied
    Rose Pack (x5 roses) = 100 points, would be a lost cause cause roses cost 10 crystal so 10x Roses would only cost 100 crystal as oppose to a Rose Pack which would 20 crystal per rose.

Leave a comment:

• Kodabear82388
    replied
    I'd rather have the stuff that we usually have, like Ewings, but better than nothing. Ty

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Pat View Post

Notes: Unless noted otherwise, all packs listed contain only 1 item. For example, the Blessed Stone Pack contains Blessed Stone x1. On the other hand, the Blue Key Pack contains Blue Key x5, as noted.
    Still the same typo. It is actually Blessed Stone (bound) x 3 from the Blessed Stone Pack.
    Also forgot to mention that it is possible to buy the crystal multiplier pack with crystals (can choose between points and crystal).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X