X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sagittarius001
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    That's a better idea iledra give the VIP's 8 runs a day at it and the free players the same 5.

And.............. when its x2 dungeons give the VIP's 13 runs at it. mwahahahahahahahaha
    >, .<

2X dung always fun...I'm up for it ;p

Leave a comment:

• xPrototypeT
    replied
    Originally posted by Death.Dealer View Post
    That's a better idea iledra give the VIP's 8 runs a day at it and the free players the same 5.

And.............. when its x2 dungeons give the VIP's 13 runs at it. mwahahahahahahahaha
    -Cashes vip!-

Leave a comment:

• Death.Dealer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• iledra
    replied
    loving the idea of making corruption all day cause i can only attend teh first session which i normally miss cause of school, and removing the keys removes teh hassle of trying to farm them which is also great.
    but yes please keep it at 5 runs for non vip members and maybe increase the number of runs vip can do instead of reducing the number non vips can do

Leave a comment:

• afwazaq
    replied
    the changed i have decided to do about corruption r great except for 1 thing. pls leave the 5 runs daily!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• risengaw
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Rob View Post
    No more keys
    All day event
    3-5 Attempts per day
    Just letting you know you're going to get more [upset] players then before if you make it 3 runs for non vip, most of us are done spending money because you lack the care other dev companies give.
    Last edited by Reverie; 06-18-2015, 08:56 AM. Reason: Replaced censor.

Leave a comment:

• Antinut007
    replied
    Rob i would recommended keeping it at 5 runs and maybe a lil extra bonus for VIP but main thing is to keep it at 5 and maybe have the mobs drop a few extra essence for the crystals. maybe the reaper having a small chance to drop 1 or 2
    Last edited by Antinut007; 06-18-2015, 07:55 AM. Reason: mispelled a item name

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    The details are a bit hazy right now, and certainly not set in stone. What sort of benefits do you (or anyone for the matter) have in mind?
    Actually with a monthly VIP, i'm not so sure what kind of benefit would be 'decent' enough and at what price ? That's why I recommend to have the VIP level system based on donation. like for example, donating 100 dollars will get you VIP 4, enabling you to do 1 extra dg per day, and 1 extra corrupt per day, and so on. donating 1000 dollars will get you VIP 8 or whatever, 3 extra dg per day, 3 extra corrupt per day. Basically it's just like most chinese based web game have these days.

With this system, mall mmo or other 3rd party item seller will be having difficulty selling their stuff. Take Crystal Legacy for an example, no mallmmo bot there eventhough most of the items are tradeable, even soul shards. (This is back when Crystal legacy was still quite popular and crowded). With this VIP system, you can check whether if the person is a super casher or abusing bug or buying from somewhere or whatever...

Of course it should count all the past donations if it ever implemented.

For monthly vip, i guess the only thing that people can use is extra dg , like extra Evil Beast dungeon attempt, corruption attempt, and that's about it i guess, I would probably only pay 3-5 usd per month for that kind of feature, don't really need the crystal like the previous monthly VIP. 800 crystal can barely get you anything, unless those come with Point of Interest no matter when you recharge your VIP
    Last edited by Botolminum; 06-18-2015, 05:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• R2349858
    replied
    The details are a bit hazy right now, and certainly not set in stone. What sort of benefits do you (or anyone for the matter) have in mind?
    First thing that comes on mind, 1-2 extra EBS runs because it's only dungeon that don't give extra runs with vip. And leave corruption at 5 runs per day (vip or no vip), I don't really mind farming keys as long as its open all day.

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Rob
    replied
    Originally posted by Botolminum View Post
    3-5 attempts per day ? don't tell me 3 for non vip, 5 for vip..... that would really suck, getting VIP only for 2 more attempts per day on corruption. Since you're making a new vip system, I hope you would consider more benefit for it.. or just make it Permanent VIP level system based on donation so far, like every other game..

Leave a comment:

• diablu
    replied
    No more keys
    All day event
    3-5 Attempts per day
    awesome ty would be nice if 5 attempts per day still remained

Leave a comment:

• Botolminum
    replied
    No more keys
    All day event
    3-5 Attempts per day
    3-5 attempts per day ? don't tell me 3 for non vip, 5 for vip..... that would really suck, getting VIP only for 2 more attempts per day on corruption. Since you're making a new vip system, I hope you would consider more benefit for it.. or just make it Permanent VIP level system based on donation so far, like every other game..

Leave a comment:

• jandrita
    replied
    No more keys
    All day event
    3-5 Attempts per day
    wow thats nice but realy it can be 3 attempts per day instead 5 ?

Leave a comment:

• R2CS_Rob
    replied
    Originally posted by Rashama View Post
    What can we expect with these changes rob?
    No more keys
    All day event
    3-5 Attempts per day

Leave a comment:

• Rashama
    replied
    Corruption changes are scheduled to be implemented the 16th of July.
    What can we expect with these changes rob?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X