Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 7/23

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystal Saga Weekly Maintenance on 7/23

Servers [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, joyoaprk-s6-s8] will be going down at 4 AM EDT (Eastern Dalight Time) on Thursday, July 23rd. For those of you on the West Coast, this will be at 1 AM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time). The rest of the servers are planned to go offline for maintenance at 5 AM EDT (2 AM PDT). Downtime is expected to last 3 to 4 hours, but could be shorter. Please keep an eye on this thread for any updates or changes.

Hi Gm Crystal,

I was wondering when will legend of vidalia ends on the new server s85? or are we even have one? please let us know. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by stevenboibx View Post
      Hi Gm Crystal,

I was wondering when will legend of vidalia ends on the new server s85? or are we even have one? please let us know. Thank you.
      S85's LoV ends after the 23rd, two weeks after its launch. The list of winners will be collected on the 24th.

Comment

plz fix drop rate on nether essence!

Comment

I am not even going to say it out loud. But we do need a high end PIXIE UPGRADE CRYSTAL EVENT. We cannot compete if we can't farm. We cannot farm if there is nothing to farm.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
            I am not even going to say it out loud. But we do need a high end PIXIE UPGRADE CRYSTAL EVENT. We cannot compete if we can't farm. We cannot farm if there is nothing to farm.
            I agree, it makes it impossible and pointless to do so... As far as I'm concerned some of these events need to be made more equalized if it is to be useful... well said Kid, well said indeed!
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
            IGN:S58-AquaShock
            Level: 198-Eidolon
            Class: Knight
            Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
            -Albert Einstein

Comment

oh steven...lol

Comment

Hiya XD Agreed on pucs farmin events annnnnnnddddd ........................................
                Shonda Priest L60 somthing Eid
                aka Sir WhisKiz caretaker
                Spouse Lamiepie (AWOL)

Twilight Caverns
                Guild Eden(Home)
                Alt guild ...Rebells
                "Be Brave, Have FuN, Play with Honour "
                :cool::p:rolleyes::o

Comment

Working...
                X