Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abshard View Post
    So your posting this for next week??
    Probably next week for the aniversary we are going to have a sale so better get crystals now and use points and next week use the xtals at the sale for a win situation xD

Hmmmm new VIP Tab with discounts is this permanent?
    Last edited by FateAverruncus; 08-27-2015, 06:00 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

If you check the duration of each event, most of them go untill september 9. So no updates for 2 weeks maybe anniv event after that

Comment

They put two weeks events like that when there's a holiday the next week.

Comment

I am hoping for a anniversary event after these regular events this year. If they dont do it, you can pretty much assume the game died out.
          Originally posted by Dr.Q
          Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

first thing.... if there r no anniversary events im sure 90+% of the players will quit..... and second f there r no such events i think that the r2devs really think to close the game....
            Game:Crystal Saga
            Server: (S29)The Molten Higlands
            Class: Mage
            Plane:Eidolon
            Lv:160+
            Guild: The Spartans
            Beast Soul: lv1 red soul
            Honor: Emperor
            Tenets: maxed

Comment

Yay...lets hope that these 2 weeks are for bug fixes and a decent anniversary event...like last years
              IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
              Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
              Kamikaze Member
              Somany systems...so little time...
              If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

Originally posted by afwazaq View Post
                and second f there r no such events i think that the r2devs really think to close the game....
                How about we not start spreading rumors.

Comment

I kind of have to agree with the quitting :P i have handled the recycled events which okay some are good but i get bored of same ones and not to mention that wunderkinds event which dies if u don't cash every day to feed it. Also just stating my opinion not trying to be rude. There are also a lot of bugs.

Comment

already gave up on the game they wont fix bm bugs and release same ols boring events everytime -_-
                    (-[>.<]-)

Comment

Originally posted by R2_Coconut View Post
                      [Activity] Bounty Hunter

Duration: 8/27 –9/9 11:59 PM (Server Time)
                      Server: All Servers
                      Level Requirement: 30+

Description: During this event, enter Lvl. 30+ hard or nightmare dungeons for a chance encounter with a rare new monster: the Summer Piggy! Defeat it and obtain elite monster drops and a chance at 2 or 3 of the following items:

· Quartermaster Token x1
                      · Greater Mount Upgrade Token x1
                      · Magic Essence x1
                      · Magic Key x1
                      · Divine Blood x1
                      · Health Orb x1
                      · Card Pack x1

Card Packs contain tradable cards that you’re free to swap with other players. Collect as many cards as you can and return to the Quartermaster to exchange them for Mystery Packs (once per day for regular players or twice per day for VIPs). Each Mystery Pack will reveal a special item when opened. Mystery Packs can also be purchased in the Shop for 98 Crystals a pack.

Card Combinations Rewards
                      Card A x4 Mystery Pack x1
                      Card B x4 Mystery Pack x1
                      Card C x4 Mystery Pack x1
                      Card A x1 + Card B x1 + Card C x1 + Card D x1 Mystery Pack x3
                      Card D x7 Mystery Pack x6
                      Mystery Pack - Contains ONE of the following:

· Morph Crystal x2
                      · Greater Mount Upgrade Token x2
                      · Ethereal Wings x2
                      · Red Dragon Coin x3
                      · Pixie Upgrade Stone x20
                      · Greater Mount Upgrade Token x20
                      · Ethereal Wings x20
                      · Red Dragon Coin x30

Note: Lucky players may get a surprise!

Non-VIPs can do the exchange once per day while VIPs can do the exchange twice per day.

Dungeons lvl30+ except Evil Beast- Monster Jungle - The Underdark to be precise! You shoulda pay more attention to your event descriptions!

Comment

these are the same old events they don't bother to update them to fit new content like underdark or more rewards for the higher lvl caps

Comment

Dunno seems R2 makes false descriptions like this everywhere! For example we pay VIP to get 3 extra dungeon runs! So where are those on evil beast! They should fix either the eb runs or they description cause someone might accuse em of selling fakes!

Comment

Guess I'll point this out but the "VIP tab discounts"...are broken...won't let me buy the 880Xtal GPOW...I have over 900 Xtals...but it sells the POW at 24 Xtals...so only some of em work...
                            IGN: (CS1) (S80)Tannlaus LV178 Eidolon Rogue
                            Prom I wings... so expensive... especially if you keep forgettin corrupt :D
                            Kamikaze Member
                            Somany systems...so little time...
                            If you wanna know why I went with a Rogue well... Stealth is good for lurking in chat while still runnin through SG :cool:

Comment

if R2 do an Anniversary event it will be next week, that is when it was last year

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y+Crystal+Saga

maybe they will add to these 2 weeks of events
                              (V1)Flashnight
                              Level160
                              Class Knight
                              Guild Spartans

Comment

Did they finally fix the display bug with holy favor when you only use 5 particles?

Comment

Working...
                                X