Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Patch Notes] 9/10 Server Update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 59-Riggie View Post
    hey deary, my sweet rev ^^ are we gonna have anni event?? it would stop a lot of rumour to #28
    Sadly, that is information I do not have access to. Even if I knew, it's not something I would be able to make public without a GMs approval.

The players' frustration with the current activities have been forwarded, so hopefully that'll encourage the team to follow-through with an anniversary week. No promises though. @_@

Comment

:s i hope they do or else they'll lose hell of a bunch of their players... and we do enjoy it, but they need to keep it interested to... how can we maybe get it more supportive towards them???
      because you all get the nagging, frustrations and many things.. but how can we get them faster awake?? dunno if you know what i mean #19
      Spouse:Yangin ♥ Femaso ~//~ StarFrost ♥ AngelOfWrath
      Guild: Yangin: Somnium,AGM ~//~Starfrost in SoR
      Lvl: 160 Eido Rogue ~//~ lvl 120 Bm Hybrid
      Pets: A Lot!!
      Sperion:Superior Eternal lvl 120
      Server: S59 Riggie, S68 Yangin, S64 StarFrost
      Wings: Divine Wings
      Weapon: Immortal Aug
      Pixie: Celestial Stage
      Mount: lvl 20 Jiyaori- lvl 20 kyuubi

Spawn Off DeathDealer and AngelBlade

Be yourself, Don't let them walk over yourself...
      Be Happy..Never give up..

Comment

No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same stuff over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
        Last edited by Aionyx; 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
          No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
          Well now you going to get a warning for not cursing so just be prepared for it cause I was giving one as well :P
          Last edited by Reverie; 09-10-2015, 04:23 PM. Reason: Edited quote.
          S42MxMood03
          Guild-SoulofRuins
          Married:S36Krayzie
          Life too short to live with regrets

Comment

Originally posted by Aionyx View Post
            No offense to the Mods why not have the GM answer the question about anniversary event!! why leave it to the mods clearly it is out of their hands!! All year long ya give us crappy event same stuff over and over again last year ya took out the good events for October on forward! so what now just ignore the players who want to know if the anniversary event will happen ya gave us an event that lasted 2 weeks big deal it was not worth it why not give us the anniversary event for 2 weeks!!! See cause that makes sense!!! putting the Mods into situations that is out of their hands makes no sense so why not GM's answer the question already
            Thank you for editing your quote.~

Comment

weres the new mount eqipment info would be nice to have it

Comment

Originally posted by Apoloymi View Post
                no Anniversary events this year then.. shame to see that R2 no longer care about their players, and no one can say that they do care at all.
                This is the conclusion i did come up ever since last year.

1. Make people cash more ✔
                2. Make most event items bound ✔
                3. Make players use mall even more ✔
                4. Make items almost impossible to farm ✔
                5. Drive off the free population by 98% and increase the paying population playing ✔
                6. Adjust events so players do not get items as often as before ✔
                7. Make your own conclusion ✔
                8. Same events every month ✔
                9. Everyone is getting bored ✔
                10. Rage even more because CS isn't doesn't make players advance unless they spend money ✔
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

for what then voucher swap event such a useless event at least if u guys not do anniversary event, make update of new mount morph after kyuubi we all bored, i see r2 such like forwarding same event every week we are part of your game too like other game in here so please dont like ignoring us here

Comment

are the new pets skills level 4 since it doesnt morph?

Comment

Damn i don't get you people! How can yall be so rude to our game provider and their hardworking stuff?!
                      I just can't get it why?! R2 every week gives us the same events every week so we don't get confused It's all for us!
                      You ask for anni event and R2 sais NO i don't want my customers to feel old and remind them that every year! It's all for the good of the customers!
                      You report third party selling stuff on their game and players that buy from them and R2 sais i don't care let them get some money too!
                      Actually you send a ticket and R2 don't respond insta to make you anxious they let you calm down for a week, they send you an auto msg and after a month they reply with : we're sorry we can't do anything! All that for your benefit!
                      They even make you feel like their own by releasing new stuff without introducing em to make you surprised it and feel like a dev trying to figure out what the hell is that new thingy!
                      And last but not least they close the threads cause they don't want you to hurt your fingers by typing fast and angry!

ALL for your SAKE and all that for free it's not like they take your money! (oops been so long here that i started lying too!)

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                        Damn i don't get you people! How can yall be so rude to our game provider and their hardworking stuff?!
                        I just can't get it why?! R2 every week gives us the same events every week so we don't get confused It's all for us!
                        You ask for anni event and R2 sais NO i don't want my customers to feel old and remind them that every year! It's all for the good of the customers!
                        You report third party selling stuff on their game and players that buy from them and R2 sais i don't care let them get some money too!
                        Actually you send a ticket and R2 don't respond insta to make you anxious they let you calm down for a week, they send you an auto msg and after a month they reply with : we're sorry we can't do anything! All that for your benefit!
                        They even make you feel like their own by releasing new stuff without introducing em to make you surprised it and feel like a dev trying to figure out what the hell is that new thingy!
                        And last but not least they close the threads cause they don't want you to hurt your fingers by typing fast and angry!

ALL for your SAKE and all that for free it's not like they take your money! (oops been so long here that i started lying too!)
                        ^nice one pappyxD. hope they arent dumb enough to take your things as compliment

u forgot the system that died after a day or two.
                        and easter chocolate event that mysteriously failed and they couldnt just make it a day to redeem the prizes we went so hard to complete those full week for a red egg but all chocolate went waste without the last day.
                        and from new year this year seems all holiday event vanished, no st.patty is the worst of all before. now its anniversary. it makes us not to bother cashing on this game anymore coz no more event worth our time, waiting for nothing good ever come is not worth our real life money, why give money for R2 for nothing. its better to donate it to the needy and gain something, right?

Comment

Oh there's so many things too tired to write em all!
                          Oh well you gotta stop taking people like that seriously or you gonna lose it!

Comment

Originally posted by p r i c k View Post
                            are the new pets skills level 4 since it doesnt morph?
                            Correct. The Spirit of Resentment's skills are level 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                              Correct. The Spirit of Resentment's skills are level 4.
                              Are you gonna make a guide for the mount equipment? I have heard its bugged but don't know for sure as i haven't tried it. Also someone on my server said in world that the aniversary event is live on the new server but don't know if they were bsing

Comment

This is the conclusion i did come up ever since last year.

1. Make people cash more ✔
                                2. Make most event items bound ✔
                                3. Make players use mall even more ✔
                                4. Make items almost impossible to farm ✔
                                5. Drive off the free population by 98% and increase the paying population playing ✔
                                6. Adjust events so players do not get items as often as before ✔
                                7. Make your own conclusion ✔
                                8. Same events every month ✔
                                9. Everyone is getting bored ✔
                                10. Rage even more because CS isn't doesn't make players advance unless they spend money ✔
                                That's true we already lost 80% of our free players on our merged servers .. Same people everyday

Game became very boring
                                It's important to make people happy, but you got to start by yourself

Comment

Working...
                                X